Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Vrajesh UdaniYour feedback matters!
What medicine I should take for migraine instead of these. Naxdom 250 Profigran-10 Newcita 10 (Escitalopram) Because due to these my hands and legs are shivering. Feeling weakness.
I' ve been experiencing pins and needles radiating from nape of my neck to left finger. Especially to my left index finger. It' s quite uneasy feeling which makes me to wake up middle of the night. I' m also having burning sensation on the neck region. Pls guide me
My left hand tingles and feels numb, especially after I get up in the morning. Sometimes this extends to the lower half of my left leg. And sometimes there is twitching in my left hand. And sometimes the tingling/feeling numb continues through a large part of the day.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old. During my age of 8 I got high brain fever and fits. After that fever I had symptoms like eye rotation. Then I had consult with neuro specialist and had medicine for 5 yrs. But now before 5 years I had the same issue and I have consult with neuro specialist. Now I like to change to homeopathy treatment to get permanent relieve.
I get too much of headache. I have migraine how do I get rid of it I need some tablets. Suggest me the best basic precautions for migraine.
I'm 37 year old male, have wpw syndrom. Feeling pain in upper side of chest from last one month.BP 145/90. What symptoms suggest? Is it abnormal?
Migraine is a symptom of stress i. E. Physical and mental. Most of the doctors don't know how to deal with stress. So they advise only rest, or tranquillizers. But these are again temporary measures. What is required is exploration of the patient's history, find out stressors i. E. The causes of stress, provide short term and long term remedial measures to deal with stress, monitor the stress level, modify the treatment from time to time and finally educate the patient how to live a stress free life. When this is done, most of the patients get a permanent cure from migraine. Since most doctors have no time for this, the new branch of medicine i. E. Holistic medicine and lifestyle therapy takes care of such patients. Holistic branch also involves herbal treatment which is a better solution than a chemical one.
Migraine patients also have to understand that there is no simple cure. But if they follow the advise and adjust their lives with new therapeutic advise, surely there is a new hope in their lives. Only you must find a good holistic and lifestyle consultant around.
How can I remove the problem of acidity, gas and migration and at time of migration cause high headache please give me solution of this problem?
Sir I am suffering from migraine pain about 2 years please tell me that how can I relive from this pain?
My hands and head will shakes lightly, I have no bad habits, my son also suffering with the same problem (age: 30yrs),help me
There is a distinct relationship between sleeping disorders and your emotional health, both influence each other. Insomnia is a common sleeping disorder, which is generally caused due to stress and tension. Depression and anxiety also account for insomnia. It has been proven by research that people who experience sleeplessness or cases of insomnia are at a higher risk of depression and similar psychiatric disorders.
Insomnia is an important factor which causes depression and many people affected by it commit suicide. Researchers have found dysfunctional activity in the area of the brain where emotions are processed and regulated, among people with insomnia. Their study explains the mechanism by which insomnia affects and influences emotions in people, which leads to depression and other disorders.
The ways in which insomnia affects your emotions
- There is a clear difference in the brain activities of people with insomnia when compared with normal people who get good sleep. There is usually a great difference between the activities of the amygdala, which are neurons in the temporal lobe of the brain. The amygdala is very important in regulation and processing of emotions.
- Insomnia disrupts the ability of the brain to process negative emotions.
- Neural change and problems with regulating emotions are also caused because of insomnia.
- Insomnia disables the ability of judging or sensing any kind of emotion by looking at the face of a person. It is difficult to judge emotions such as anger and sadness in people suffering from insomnia. This impairment occurs more in women.
- Insomnia and similar sleeping disorders affect our inhibition and disrupt our impulse control mechanism. An insomniac person is likely to develop increased impulsiveness to negative stimulus.
- People suffering from insomnia develop a perception towards negative stuff and perceive most things in a negative way, rather than looking at the bright side which a normal person tends to do. People affected by insomnia are characterized by a negative mood and are pessimists in nature.
- A sleep deprived or insomniac patient shows greater activity around the limbic area of the brain. This is the area where major emotional regulation and processing are undertaken.
- A person suffering from insomnia develops a cranky personality. The patient is in an irritable mood and is triggered by the slightest and pettiest of circumstances. An insomniac patient is also characterized by swinging moods, high temper and general fatigue, which result due to lack of sleep.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder which directly affects a person's emotions and the processing and regulation of emotions. There is a direct and important link between insomnia and emotional disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi my name Aruna sawant age 33 yrs weight 52 height 5.3ft I always have a heavy ness in my body I tried very soon also no freshness after office I don't have any enery to do house work always tired my hand palms n legs Palm are always painfull never feel energetic n fresh , even indigestion problem
I am suffering from back bone pain, through this I can't able to sit and walk, my foot fingers are senseless, I can't able to lift not even ten kg of weight. Please help me as early as possible.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from fits. It came 5 times till now. Last 3 years before it didn't came. Last 3 days back it was attacked. It first attacked on 2009. Up to now I used eptoin 100mg tablets (two tablets per day. Please give permeanent recover solution.
I am suffering from Depression and Insomnia for the past 27 years and I am taking treatment with a Psychiatrist. I am taking powerful sedatives and Anti-Depressants, still I don't get deep sleep during night and am not fresh at all in the morning and I can't wake up early in the morning. So I can't go to a Job. There are so many side-effects are there. One such side-effect is Gastric trouble! I can't shit one time! Few hours after shitting again I feel like shitting! How to get rid of this Problem? Please suggest me Doctor!
Are you aware of behavioral and emotional disorders in children? During the developmental years of a child, constant growth and change are signified. This fact should be strictly kept in mind while dealing with behavioral and emotional disorders in children. Brain disorders like bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety disorders may affect any child during early childhood. The assistance of a mental health professional should be taken while dealing with these problems. On a global scale, almost 15% of children suffer from behavioral disorders. Among the different forms of behavioral disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) accounts for being one of the most common ones.
Here is a list of the different forms of behavioral and emotional disorders, which are observed in children:
ADHD- This common mental disorder in children is more common in boys than in girls. Commonly, children affected with this disorder are unable to finish familiar tasks, plan or sit still. They may even lose awareness about what goes around them. ADHD-affected children may seem fine on some days, but on other days, they may experience disorganized and frenzied activities. This disorder may continue into adolescence and adulthood as well. There are several treatment options for ADHD, which may include medications, therapy and educational options.
Autism- Children affected with autism seem to become indifferent, remote and isolated in a world of their own. They are unable to form emotional ties with other people or their peers. Autism is more likely to occur in boys than in girls. The condition may result in language delays, mental retardation, and in some cases, a child may suffer high functioning and usual speech and intelligence. This is because the brain of such children functions differently than others. Consistency is very important for managing autism in children.
Bipolar Disorder- This disorder is most likely to begin in early childhood and it continues into adulthood. It is featured by extreme mood swings in the patient. A child may have extremely high or euphoric feelings, but his mood may turn into depression and sadness all of a sudden. This condition is a genetic illness, and it is often mistaken or misdiagnosed as ADHD.
Anxiety- Anxiety disorders make children feel uneasy, distressed and unusually scared for no appropriate reason. Panic disorders, featured, by intense episodes of fear, which occur without any kind of provocation or signal are a common type of anxiety disorder. OCD or obsessive compulsive disorder, which is repetitive and compulsive in nature, is another type of anxiety disorder.
It is very important to treat and deal with children’s behavioral and emotional disorders at an early stage. Early diagnosis enables an early start of treatment, which prevents further degradation of the condition.
My mother suffering from kamp vat from last two-three years, now she is 62 years. Pl suggest treatment for her.
Sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder in which you experience frequent breathing pauses while sleeping. In case of some, the pauses may last for just a few seconds, while for others, it may continue for a few minutes. Sleep apnea is generally chronic in nature. There are three types of sleep apnea, namely Central, Obstructive and Complex sleep apnea. Central sleep apnea occurs if the brain fails to transmit signals to the muscles responsible for your breathing functions. Obstructive sleep apnea occurs due to relaxation of your throat muscles. Complex sleep apnea refers to a combined condition of both central and obstructive sleep apnea.
Some of the possible causes of sleep apnea are as follows:
- Blockage of airway during sleep can cause sleep apnea
- Putting on weight can cause obstructive sleep apnea
- In some cases, large tonsil tissues can lead to obstructive sleep apnea in small children
- Intake of certain medicines like Oxycontin or MS Contin can cause central sleep apnea
- Male people are more prone to sleep apnea
- Smoking is also a potent trigger for sleep apnea
- At times, high blood pressure can induce sleep apnea
- Suffering from sinus can also lead to sleep apnea
- Large neck size (more than 16 inches) may cause sleep apnea
In case of some people, sleep apnea might be an inherited condition.
The most common symptoms of sleep apnea are mentioned below:
- Sometimes, obstructive sleep apnea is accompanied by choking or snorting sounds.
- You may encounter breathing trouble while sleeping, leading to a disruption of your sleep.
- Maximum times, sleep apnea is accompanied by snoring.
- Sleep apnea leads to a dry mouth, which can disturb your sleep.
- You may feel dizzy during daytime.