Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vora Mohan DipchandYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old Married. I am 2 time open heart surgery ed. One time valve repair second time valve replacement. Still I am ok. But. I get it warf tablets / we need pregnancy planning give me best.
My lady was 24 years old. Two years back, she was conceived and also undergone abortion within a month. Now, is it possible for her to feed a baby?
I am diagnosed pcos. I had a little amount of men's every month even till January. But recently in March and April my vaginal whitish discharge turned light brownish or pale yellow on my those dates.
Mera naam laxmi hai that mera ek questio hai apse ki meri shadi ko 5 mahene ho gye hai or abhi tak main pregnant nhi ho payi hu or mere pati ka virya bhi bhut jaldi deschrage ho jata hai. Aap bta sakte ho ki aisa kyu hai.
Hey im 7 weeks pregnant and I had intercourse a week ago ad I started to bleed heavily with bright red blood and brown penny size blood clots and the bleeding went on for three days my abdomen feels uncomfortable and sometimes painful.
Hi sir/madam .If using antibiotics r used more than 10 days. Is there any chance to delay the periods. I haven't getting. My periods after using antibiotics for the injury of my nose. Is it pregnancy r wat else. I did not do pregnancy test. Am afraid .already I had done ovarian cysts laparoscopy before 1 yr. Is ovarian cysts are come back? Am not taking any treatment for conceiving. Pls help me.
White fluid discharge. As per clinical test klebsiella pneumoniae found in April 2016. PAP SMEAR AND HPV NEGATIVE. Augmentin 625 taken No relief. Currently fluid discharge with waist pain. Kindly suggest.
Ayurvedic recipe #kitchari
Kitchari means mixture, usually of two grains. This is one kitchari recipe that is particularly nourishing and easy to digest. Please note the options below for some alternatives.
Vegetables such as zucchini, asparagus, sweet potato
For vata or kapha conditions: add a pinch of ginger powder
For pitta: leave out the mustard seeds
1/2 cup basmati rice
1 cup mung dal (split yellow)
6 cups (approx.) water
1/2 to 1 inch ginger root, chopped or grated
A bit of mineral salt (1/4 tsp. Or so)
2 tsp. Ghee
1/2 tsp. Coriander powder
1/2 tsp. Cumin powder
1/2 tsp. Whole cumin seeds
1/2 tsp. Mustard seeds
1/2 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
Handful fresh cilantro leaves
1 and 1/2 cups assorted vegetables (optional)
Carefully pick over rice and dal to remove any stones. Wash each separately in at least 2 changes of water. Add the 6 cups of water to the rice and dal and cook covered until it becomes soft, about 20 minutes.
While that is cooking, prepare any vegetables that suit your constitution. Cut them into smallish pieces. Add the vegetables to the cooked rice and dal mixture and cook 10 minutes longer.
In a separate saucepan, sauté the seeds in the ghee until they pop. Then add the other spices. Stir together to release the flavors. Stir the sautéed spices into the cooked dal, rice, and vegetable mixture. Add the mineral salt and chopped fresh cilantro and serve.
#caution: kitchari mono-diet can lead to constipation if taken exclusively for several days, as it is low in fiber. To ensure proper elimination, the following may prove helpful if taken once a day, away from kitchari meals: psyllium husks or seeds with water or oat bran or prune juice.
My periods always regular in 31 days cycle. Last month 15 days late then periods came. This month, at my 28 th day I got some bleedingwith few clots. But it stopped few minutes. Today is my 30 day. May I get chance to conceive. I am having 6.5 year girl baby. We are planning for 2 nd baby.
I am 44. Years old. After 2 years of irregular periods I got my last one in march 2014. After 13 months I got it again yesterday. Not heavy. What should I do. Had lot of stress last year.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.