Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vora J Dulari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vora J DulariYour feedback matters!
The liver and the skin of a person are the most important and also the most sensitive organs of a human body. Although the skin has a single job of covering the whole body, its importance runs much deeper than that and hence maintaining its health is of utmost importance. The liver is the largest organ in the body and has a multitude of responsibilities including detoxification and metabolism of food. It removes the harmful toxins and chemicals that inadvertently get combined with the food we eat. The liver also has to perform cleansing functions of the body along with protein synthesis.
The liver and the skin of a person are prone to a lot of wear and tear due to our unhealthy lifestyles. Junk food, lack of sleep, stress and over toxification play havoc with our digestive system and finally our skin and liver have to pay the price for our carelessness. Below are some easy and healthy digestive remedies for the liver and skin, which have proven to be effective without any side effects:
Digestive remedies for liver:
- Onions and garlic: Onion and garlic have an abundance of Choline, a soluble compound which in the prevention of fat deposition on the liver. They also contain Methionine, an amino acid present in proteins whose responsibility is to protect the liver and help to flush out the toxins by through the urine.
- Radish for improved digestion: Digestion can be improved with the intake of radish. Radish has sulphur-based chemicals in it which aids in proper functioning of the liver. It also contains Diastase, an enzyme used by the liver to digest starches in the food consumed by an individual.
- Intake of food high in fiber: Fiber has a very important role to play in digestion of food in our body and hence improves the functioning of the liver. The large intestine in our body secretes bile during digestion which gets attached to the fiber and is then transported out of the body along with other fatty toxins. Fiber can be found in high quantity in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower and fruits like pears and oranges.
- Increased intake of detoxifying foods: Pomegranate, green tea, turmeric, yogurt etc are detoxifying agents that help to detox the liver which eventually helps in digestion.
Digestive remedies for the skin:
- Avoid sugar, gluten, soy and dairy: Sugar, gluten, soy and dairy products are sensitive foods that usually cause intestinal inflammation. This can have adverse affect on the gut thus affecting the digestion process. Avoiding the intake of these foods, at least for a short while, can have favorable effect on your skin.
- Cultivate a habit of probiotic intake daily: Probiotics contain the good bacteria essential for one’s gut and thus helps to improve digestion. Daily intake of a probiotic supplement can go a long way in rejuvenating one’s skin.
- Aid digestion with raw apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is the most natural digestive aid, which not only helps the body naturally digest the food but also supports the growth of the good bacteria, which keeps your gut healthy.
- If necessary consume digestive enzymes: Usually the human body is capable of producing digestive enzymes naturally. But in case, due to some reason the production of digestive enzymes is less or none in an individual they can always resort to artificial digestive enzymes (this should only be done in consultation with a doctor)
Living a healthy lifestyle with a lot of exercise and healthy food intake goes a long way in improving the health of your liver as well as your skin. At Dr. Vaidya’s we understand the importance of the liver as the ‘father organ’ of the body and thus, recommend consumption of LIVitup for liver, skin and digestive ailments. The organ is important for detoxification of the body and protecting the liver and the cells in its lining are critical to good health. For liver ailments including liver cirrhosis and fatty liver disorder as well as skin and digestive ailments, consumption of LIVitup (Your Ayurvedic Liver Protector) on a daily basis can be extremely helpful.
I am 25 years old girl. I want to sex with my bf (26 yrs) but do not wanna get pregnant .if I take pill would it effect in my pregnancy in future? I want a advice while sex I go with pills or condom?
Dear sir, My 3 years old baby always says that itching in her vagina . Please describe for the medicine which one relief them.
Brest growth naturally possible or not please tel me truth. My bra size is 28 and I am 20 year old girl.
I have in relationship with my husband without any protection in 1 year, I want to be get pregnant? But my period is not miss that's the reason I am not pregnant. What should I do?
I have done 6 month before delivery with sessor operation again my wife is pregnant will see get operation with next child with sesssor. What is ratio will she get normal delivery.
Hi my wife is having a problem in sex. Whenever we try to do this. She starts crying as she is not able to take the penis into her vagina. She feels a very high pain. So we are not able to do that.
Its my 5th day of period I am feeling mild pain internally in lower abdomen, I am feeling that my lower abdomen is swelling I have pcod please help me.
I have asthma problem. At times I go breathless. And im trying to conceive in the same time. Im looking for homeopathic medicines. Please help me out.
B: according-6Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am thirty years old and got my second baby delivered a year back. I am now experiencing hip and body pain before and during my menstruation period. It was not there before. From the time I attended puberty I have not experienced any stomach pain also during menstruation. What's the reason for this? PS. I had both normal deliveries.
Hi, I know about 14th day ovulation and I am having sex daily from 7th to almost 20 day but still not getting positive result for pregnancy. So can you please tell me what to do?
The shoulder is a vulnerable joint in the upper body. Your shoulder joint becomes vulnerable to imbalances in the muscles as it is strongly supported by them. Bad posture, especially hunched posture, leads to tensions in muscles. This leads to chronic shoulder problems.
Here are six stretches you can do to improve mobility in your shoulder:
- Thoracic spine roll-out with shoulder flexion: Put a foam roller underneath your shoulder blades after lying down on the floor. The foam roller should be perpendicular to your spine. Place a barbell above your head. Keeping your elbows straight, lower your hips to the floor.
- Modified downward dog: Bend your knees and put your hips in the air. Place your hands on the floor. Bracing your abdomen, push your hips up. Push up like you are trying to lengthen your spine. As you do this, keep pushing your chest gently to your toes.
- Loosen the pectorals (muscles of the chest) and latissimus dorsi (widest muscle arising from the lower back): Tight muscles can often lead to shoulder immobility. To loosen pecs, put a softball between the wall and your chest. Putting pressure on the ball, roll it to your pectorals. For the latissimus dorsi, lie down sideways on the floor and put a foam roller between your body and the floor. Follow the same movements as you would do loosen the pecs.
- Sphinx pose: Lie face down on the floor and prop your body on your elbows. Push your chest off the ground, pressing your shoulder blades together. Stretching your head upwards, lift up one hand. Hold this position for a minute and then change hands.
- Child’s pose: Kneel down on the ground and sit back on your heels. Then push your torso to the ground and keep your hands stretched in front of you. You should feel a stretch in your shoulders in this position. Hold the position for 15 to 20 seconds.
- External rotation of the shoulder: Lie down on your side, holding a lightweight dumbbell on your free side. Place a foam roller there for support. Then bend your elbow at a right angle and lift the weight, keeping your upper arm stable. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!