Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. VivoharYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor. I have ocular migraine issue from childhood. Last migraine occurred to me was in 2009 and before that it was in 2001 to be very precise. I observe that whenever I have nasal congestion I get this migraine attack. Past week I had got one such attack after 7 years. I remember, when I was 12 years old, I visited one eye specialist with my father and he gave me eye drop which helped me a lot immediately. From last 3 days, I have a very mild headache near my eye area. And I am still able to see clearly but whenever I get this mild headache, I get a little blind spot which goes in certain seconds. Today I am feeling almost 99% fine but still want your suggestion. I want to know that Eye drop which had given me immediate relief.
Hi my father is paralysed since 8 months due to brain hemorrhage and still treatment is continuing by neurosurgeon but they still unable to talk properly and not able to walk alone can you anyone please suggest me which treatment can I provide them. Note: right side paralysed.
I am feeling uneasy in my left hand finger. I am not getting pain but its like its getting numb. Finger is working but still feel like numb on it.
What are the symptoms of migraine and flu and dengue and what precaution should be taken to avoid this and try to be safe and what are symptoms of migraine and what to do.
Hii doctor. I am having a disease like migraine if once my head ache starts it never ends even if I am taking pain killers. Please Dr. help me to get rid out this migraine.
I am 18 years old and I am an insomniac, sometimes I feel very tired but there isn't any sleep, should I try sleeping pills?
I have a had a numb foot and am now recovering but will you please suggest me any tablet to recover fast?
Muje koi vitamin ki tablet batayie jis se mere hands shake nai ho and meri ye weakness khatam ho jaye.
Pain on right leg Pain start from hip and buttocks And transfer to below the calf, heel, ankle and instep I think it's some kind of neuro pain like sciatica pain.
I am 27 year female I have migraine and frequent lower back pain also. I hv migraine since 2009 but backache since 2011. migraine is more frequent then backache. migraine triggers more due to sunlight or stress.
My father gone laminectomy 2 months ago. He also having depression due to his neuro illness. His full leg jerk sometimes in a week or some times after 2 days. When he give attention to movement of leg, that movement increases. And if I make his mind divert from it, like in serious talking, that movement decreases or gradually stops. Like this somewhere connected to mind. I don't know what it is. But it irritates dad. Please help, which doctor to see, neuro or psychiatrist. What it can be?
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.