Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek SoniYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a acne problem my face was so oily and my face on lots of pimple pls give the solution sit.
My skin is too sensitive and having pimples, skin is becoming dull, nt glass ,dr I wants to knw I will I get rid of pimples and brightness and shiny skin.
I've puffy nipples slight round shaped chest. I don't whether its the fat or the gland. I got to gym daily, but still has the problem. And at the same time I consider my testicle size small. Should I go for hormone essay ? What should I do. I don't want to go for any kind of surgery . (I'm a medical student)
I want to look fairer. I am taking beet roots, Almonds daily. Is it better to llok fair. Or something else? Please advice.
Hi I am 37 year old last 10 years I am using propisalic nf ointment for psorias in, any side effects to use this ointment.
I have black spots as well as pimples. I am using panderm cream but I don't do anything so advise me what I to do?
I am 39years old female and having hair problem like my hair have become thin and rough and I am having hair fall also.
My scalp problem increasing daily. Hairs from front have been loss. And hairs are falling too fast. Pls. Let me know what to do?
I have few pimples on my face with the passage of day it's quantity goes on increasing In evening when I again wash our face with face wash (clean Clear ) its amount decreased and becomes equal to morning time and moreover I use max fairness cream.I want to know why I suffering with it.
Good evening sir/ madam Why do we get rashes, whats the reason? Red colour rashes like straight line occurs on the body. Tell some natural remedies home made and if possible suggest any tablets. Please sir.
I am 33 years old and after my scissorion baby birth my belly. Has enlarged a lot kindly tell how to shed the. Loose skin and extra weight.
I am a girl 25 yr age I am having pimples (acne) reddish marks and pores (holes) in face. I am having this acne problem since last 4-5 years I have tried many creams suggested by doctors like Erytop Gel and currently using clinmiskin gel. Can you pls help me out with this problem.
I am suffering from in growth hair on arms and legs how I get rid from them please suggest me remedy so could I get that dirty arms in better condition. Thank you!
I have a hair fall problem , I use many medicine and shampoo but the results not good and I have also dandruff in her hair. so please help me to solve this problem.
Hi i Had upper lip suturing two weeks before and got them removed after 10 days. But I feel some thing hard collected under the skin of the lip which does not deform on touch (a kind of knot). There is no pain in touching. Is there something serious?
I am 28 years old, having boils on my hand and all over body, leave white spots after them. How can I get rid of.
I am 24 years old and have aceane problems. My face is full of pimples. I have tried already a lot of stuffs like faceclin gel, herbal products. But am in vain. What should I do?
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.