Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek ShahYour feedback matters!
Is wrecking balm effective on removing tattoo at home n how long will it take to remove .is tgat have any side effect .it is costing Rs 4300 in india. At amazon. please suggest.
I am male and every winter session my face is effecting by scratch and rashes also appear on my face I am using bet novate c to control that without berbicara c how can I control it?
I have a dark circle on my face what I have to do for clean face. Is there any treatment related to this problems.
Hi, im a sales Engineer, so my role is mostly in fields roaming around the city in bike. Basically am fairer but because of traffic, pollution my face become darker. What should I do to take care of my face and the precautions please. How to regain my fairer look.
Hi sir/mam I'm having a problem of dark circles around my eyes. I'm having a proper sleep of 7-8 hours a day. Apart from that I have also applied a cream to remove it but they remain intact. Ive also done a lot of remedies to tackle it but none of them worked. Suggest me something to get rid of it completely, As I've a fair complexion and it doesn't suits me at all.
I m a 23 year old male. I have a skin problem. In my body small fungus dots found in my chest. I check up city doctor he suggest me as a" surfaz SN PLUS" tube. But problem not solve so help me as possible
I am suffering from constipation yearly 2 times and and anal fissure also and now everything gone but small skin tag outside to anus is irritating what is the quick remedy.
Inspite of all care and attention, I have cracked heels which not only look bad but also painful. How can I get rid of this?
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.
What is bhatember in ayurvedic? Dr. told me I have bhatember in my anus. I have a little bump with itchy and yellow water coming out. please help me out.
As you grow older, your physical appearance inevitably changes as your skin undergoes a lot of transformation. Wrinkle is one of the most common problems experienced by millions of people around the globe. But wrinkle may not always be a symptom of aging. Sometimes, younger people may also suffer from this distressing problem, as wrinkles can also appear due to overexposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun, excessive smoking or other health problems such as dehydration.
However, this problem can be taken care of, very efficiently, by wrinkle fillers. Through wrinkle fillers, medicine is injected into your facial skin to remove the wrinkles.
The different types of wrinkle fillers are mentioned below:
- Collagen: Collagen is the most common wrinkle filler, which helps to retain the skin's original texture. It can also bring back the elasticity and make your skin smoother. Collagen fillers also help to restore your skin's original collagen quotient.
- Hyaluronic acid wrinkle fillers: Hyaluronic Acid Wrinkle fillers cause the least side effects compared to other fillers. They can effectively remove wrinkle lines and instigate the formation of collagen naturally. This is generally used for eliminating wrinkle lines caused due to aging.
- Synthetic fillers: Though synthetic fillers have certain side effects such as the formation of reddish colored patches on your skin or the appearance of bruises; but the good effects are more permanent in nature.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite: It is used for softening your facial tissues and removing wrinkle lines.
Wrinkle fillers not only help to remove your wrinkles but can also give a lift to your facial skin, making you look more youthful.