Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek NigamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pimples and the special thing I noticed is these pimples mostly on my forehead chest and back. These covering my whole body slowly. One more thing is when we peel these pimple a small white tube comes out of it. I am suffering from it since 4 years I gets treatment from skin specialists but they are unable to cure.
Is there anything I can do to get a smooth n whiter body .I hve dark underarms n butt and pimple scars on back .I really feel depressed seeing myself.
I am loosing hair quickly I am use all shampoo but no effect show in the my hair my hair is loosing everyday please give your suggestions.
I am getting black in colour on my face .plzzzz solve my problem to get white in colour & glow in my face.
I am having pimples on my face, so how can I get rid of this pimples, please tell me as early as possible.
I am a 18 year old from Bangalore. I would like to know about some useful remedies for treatment of acne. The problem increases occasionally. Any help is appreciated.
I am losing my hairs quickly and have tried all the shampoos but no effects yet. What can I do else? Can you please help me?
I want to clean my face skin from out as well as from inside that is I to want to purify the blood, any home remedies for it.
I'm a girl of 22 years old with face full of pimples. Not only in face pimples on shoulders and arms. Dandruff also there. Oily skin is another problem. I'm facing this problem from my age of 17. Now it is a big problem since my job need to expose in sunlight because civil engineer. Now pimple increases and I take ayurvedic medicine accordance with consultation. I need your advice regarding treatment and food habits to remove pimples. Help me how to reduce pimples even in sun exposure?
There are a lots of pimples on my face. gradually its size is increasing and leaves a mark after smashed. . What to do is irritating me a lot. Evev I ve controlled my diet . But there is no change. Help me doctor.
I have acne/pimple Mark. I have no longer issues of acne/pimple but I just want get rid off those marks.
I'm very nervous and afraid because of my hair fall. I'm 19 years old and loosing my hair's so I'd like to ask you about the solution to stop the hair fall and grow some hair as well.
I am 25 year old I have hair fall from last 2 years. Please give me a proper solution. I shall be than full for this.
Warts show up in all shapes and sizes. Caused by the human Papilloma virus (HPV), they are exceedingly contagious and while they can show up in anybody of all ages, they will probably trouble children and teenagers.
About all warts are harmless however once they appear on conspicuous places such as the face or hands, most individuals will do almost anything to dispose of them.
Warts are frequently seen as simply a minor nuisance – to expel the wart is to evacuate the issue. Yet, is this totally genuine? No, say homeopaths.
Their presence on top of the skin warns of a more profound weakness or susceptibility that allows them to proceed and flourish. While expelling the wart creates a sans blemish skin, it does nothing to right this fundamental weakness – the person is still defenseless against future medical issues.
Homeopathic Remedies For Warts-
At the point when using homeopathy for warts, great results are accomplished when the cure corresponds to the characteristics of the person as well as the shape and appearance of the wart.
On account of that, three remedies are prescribed more regularly than whatever other – Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.), Nitricum acidum (Nit-air conditioning.) and Thuja occidentalis (Thuj.) (under strict supervision of the experts). Perused on for the descriptions of these three and other regular wart remedies.
- Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.) (under strict supervision of the experts): Hard, smooth warts that frequently show up in groups. Crabbiness and a thickly covered white tongue also suggest the requirement for this cure. The person may also gorge and have various complaints regarding the digestion problem.
- Calcarea carbonica (Calc.) (under strict supervision of the experts): Round, hard, solitary warts. Frequently useful for endophytic warts that have a horny divider surrounding a focal depression. Shown in individuals with sticky hands and feet who incline toward routine and the well known as opposed to change and the obscure.
At long last, a Warning About Warts
Some skin cancers such as squalors cell carcinomas appear to be similar to warts so it is critical to get a firm diagnosis if there is any uncertainty.
In case genital warts are present it is also imperative for ladies to have a PAP smear to watch that pre-cancerous changes have not occurred on the cervix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My face always seems dull . I am working in airlines , grooming is more important . But because of this I am facing many problem.
For gents is there any tip for managing the skin tone in this summer. If its is yes means how many times I need to do that in a week and what is that.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups