Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek MaravarYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair by I'm using all shampoos like head n shoulder n etc please let me help now what would we do now?
We are doing physiotherapy chair for back pain problem through automation by providing vibrator for massage, whether is it correct?
now a days from last 3 month day & night i want to sleep &used to sleep in office hours in day I am diabetic but my sugar is control. My Dr. endocrinologist told in your medicine no such type medicine for sleeping
Hello. I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend a month back. I took contraceptive immediately but yet I haven't got my periods. I had a pregnancy test at home and it showed negative. My period date was due on 16 but till now it hasn't occurred. Please help me I'm extremely tensed and stressed. I'm going to start my MBA very soon and my parents are extremely conservative. Please help me.
. Only drink boiled n cooled water.
. Take fresh warm food.
. Drink lime water with sugar once for cleaning your body.
. Avoid curd n yoghurt.
. People used to curds switch to buttermilk instead.
. Cover urself properly to avoid insect bites.
. Maintain personal hygiene.
. Drink plenty of water. Would be good if water is processed with little ginger
. Avoid excessive fast foods.
. Maintain your hands hygiene.
. Enjoy good health!
I have very low weight I want to increase my weight I do exercise and eat good food but its not working. I want your advice on how to gain weight?
I am excess thin inspite of eating nutritious food. My all clothes swing on me. How to become fatty.
I am suffering appendicitis problem and consult a doctor he suggested operation is it good or bad if it is any problem to birth baby. Please advise.
Am gaining my body with what the problem its thyroid problem is there r any other offcourse my weight is 115 how can I control.
- Do not ignore symptoms like easy fatiguability/ tiredness, dizziness, burning sensation of the feet.
- Get your blood sugar levels done if this is the case.
- Diabetes prevalence is increasing rapidly. Early diagnosis can help prevent complications.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.