Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek Kewalkrishna MehanYour feedback matters!
My body clock is disturbed from last 15 days. Iam not getting proper sleep. My bp is on higher side since then. Insufficient sleep is reason for higher bp?
Ldl is 124, hdl is 36, triglycerides is 110, total cholesterol is 182, v.l.d.l is 22, cholesterol/hdl ratio is 5.1, ldl/hdl is 3.4.is anything serious? What can be done to reduce ldl?
I am 27years old man I have pain in my neck. When I turn my neck pain occur my neck and chest also. I have tested my xray, blood etc. The doctor said no pbm in there reports. What can I do next?
Dear Doctor, am facing hairloss problems since 3-4 years and now its getting high and I have dandruff in my hairs so please give me some solution for permanent.
As per lipid My total cholesterol is 231 hdl 45 and ldl 166 kindly suggest medicine and dosage to reduce ldl.
Sometimes I'm feeling chest pain and it moves from chest to back of my body and it hurts while breathing.
I have not been able to sleep for last 3 days and I am having a severe head ache and an pain in my chest. What should I do to come above this?
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.
I hav blood sugar and BP IN INITIAL stage and taking minimum medicine for 3yrs. Basically what food I shou; d AVOID.
What are the pros and cons of having a low blood pressure value? My systolic and diastolic pressure values vary as follows: Systolic Pressure: 85 Diastolic Pressure: 54 What are the kind of nutrition habits are supposed to be followed to keep these values in check? What are the range of optimal values for systolic and diastolic pressure?
Hi Some time I feel bit pain on left side of my chest, I did consult with the doctor, even did ECG for the same as I was worried if it could be any heart related problems, but my ECG report was normal even sonography and x Ray was normal, So I am still worried I s it because of heart problem or Gas problem.
It's that no one runs in your family.