Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek Diwakar PatkarYour feedback matters!
My periods have not happened yet. I mistakenly had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 12 days ago but I took unwanted 72 after 4 hours of matting. What can be the possibility of pregnancy.
1) EPSOM salt---
Warm water bath of epsom salt, which is rich in magnesium, is a good pain reliever. This is very helpful for arthritis patients and also relieves leg pain.
Good balance of work and rest is very necessary. Take enough rest as it relieves leg pain.
2) rubbing lobelia paste also provides relief in leg pain. This is one of the best home remedies for leg pains.
3) vinegar is also great for relieving leg pain, controlling weight, chest burns, injuries of joints, and bad breath.
A cloth pad thoroughly wet in vinegar solution when applied firmly to joints, foot or other part of leg relieves leg pain and discomfort.
4) eating hard shell nuts also relief leg pain.
5) gently massage you leg using hot pads as it provide physical relief to leg pain.
Massaging with oils like mustard oil, coconut oil gives fast relief from severe leg pain.
Regular warm oil massage in downward direction relieves leg pains. Stretch your leg gently and massage the strained muscles using warm oil, it gives relief from pain in joints, knees, leg palm, calf muscles, and hips.
6) you can also take one tablespoon methi, which is a very effective vegetable and helps in curing various diseases. Dry methi leaves under sun for 4-5 days. Mix it in a glass of water. Take this mixture in early morning.
7) warm water bath relaxes overall body and mind, so whenever you feel tiredness and pain in leg, go for warm water bath, this will unstrain the tired muscles.
Avoid taking alcohol, excess sugar, smoking, and chewing tobacco.
Dear doctor I have one doubt, how many times sex for avoid aids, or I have to sex with how many girls from avoidance of aids without protection.
I am 26 years old. I have PCOS from last April 2016. I have been on Yasmin for 7th months. Now I am trying for pregnancy. For conceive doctor prescribed me to start Good ova 100 mg from 3rd day of my period to 7th days for ovulation. Also prescribed me to take Duphaston 10 mg from 16th day to 25th days. But my pregnancy test was negative & I got my period. I am very confused that was this my period effect of Duphaston or it was my normal period? Can I try for pregnancy again this month without take any medicines?
Dr, I had unprotected sex with my gf (21yrs) on 8th of her cycle and, I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs and again we had sex on 15 th day of her cycle this time no pill was given. Her periods are expected to be on 13 th of every month (regular 28-30 days) and she does not have h/o any hormonal imbalances but, her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy Intercourse dates: 21/03 (pill was given) and again on 08/04 (no pill) please tel me is there chances of pregnancy r not?
I am hypothyroid since before pregnancy. I am 19 weeks pregnant right now. When I came to know that I am pregnant I was 5 week pregnant. At 7 week pregnancy I checked my thyroid n it came 7.73 so my endocrinologist started me with mon to fri 100 mcg thyronorm and sat sun 200 mcg. After 1 mnth of taking this dose tsh came 0.4 which was normal so I was asked to continue same dose. After 1 mnth when checked it came low 0.1. So my endocrinologist changed dose to mon to sat 100 and only on sunday 200 mcg. Then last week my tsh came high 6.63.Now agn my endocrinologist asking to take same dose as before mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. My gynaecologist asking me to taking 125 mcg daily. Whom shud I follow now? Gynaec or endo? Wudnt be 125 mcg daily a low dose as I heard that thyronorm is needed more as pregnancy progresses?
I'm planning to get married in few months but my vaginal opening is too small, we tried several time's to have intercourses but all efforts are failure. We are very disappointed. Kindly help.
She feels more pain in the time period of mc. She didn't take any medicine. What to do. I can't see in pain:-(
1. Our common spice clove contains one of the highest levels of Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) per 100 gram: >300, 000.
2. Much neglected grain jowar (sorghum), its bran has 240, 000 and grain has 21, 900
3. Spice: cinnamon 131, 420
4. Spice: turmeric 127, 068
5. Spice: ginger 39, 041
6. Spice: chili 23, 636 powder
7. Spice: garlic 6, 665 powder
8. Spice: onion 4, 289 powder
9. Chatni leaves: coriander 5, 141
10. Nut: almond 4, 454
11. Fruits: pomegranates raw 4, 479
12. Strawberries, raw 4, 302
13. Apples, red delicious, raw with skin 4, 275
I face pain in my groin area and pelvis area including testes after ejaculation every times. This is happening since past 3-4 years. Earlier it was not regular but now a days I face pain after every ejaculation. Also I feel like some burning sensation while ejaculation in penis. It is bent to and face tension from left root side while at the right side I do not face any tension. Please suggest me proper guidance and what to do next.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.
I am 30 year old women having one girl child of 15 months. I have lost interest in sex in regular basis as at night I was overtired. My husband has so much of problem with me that I am not interested in sex. Because of which our relation is getting worse. Please suggest what to do?
Hello Doc, I am 19 years old. I had a protected sex with my boyfriend today morning approx. We had sex before were he used condom but it got break. I had a emergency pills after 3 hrs so that time I was safe. This time We had a sex and he was more protective this time. He used 3 condoms at a time and when he understand that his sperms are getting out he immediately stopped inter-coursing. I didn't have a pills later. I was not eating for 3 days 2 days before our sex. Now my problem is I'm losing my consciousness after few hours. I sugar, I had good amount of food, but still I'm losing my consciousness. I want your suggestion what is it all about. And is it OK or it is a serious issue.
Cushing’s syndrome occurs due to abnormally high levels of the hormone cortisol. This can happen for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is overuse of corticosteroid medications.
Your adrenal glands produce cortisol. It helps with a number of your body’s functions, including:
Regulating blood pressure and the cardiovascular system
Reducing the immune system’s inflammatory response
Converting carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy
Balancing the effects of insulin
Responding to stress
Your body may produce high levels of cortisol for a variety of reasons, including:
The most common cause of Cushing’s syndrome is the use of corticosteroid medications, such as prednisone, in high doses for a long period. High doses of injectable steroids for treatment of back pain can also cause this syndrome.
Other causes include:
A pituitary gland tumor in which the pituitary gland releases too much adrenocorticotropic hormone, which is also known as Cushing’s disease
Ectopic ACTH syndrome, which causes tumors that usually occur in the lung, pancreas, thyroid, or thymus gland
An adrenal gland abnormality or tumor
Symptoms of Cushing’s Syndrome:
The most common symptoms of this condition are:
- Weight gain
- Fatty deposits, especially in the midsection, the face and between the shoulders and the upper back (causing a buffalo hump)
- Purple stretch marks on the breasts, arms, abdomen, and thighs
- Thinning skin that bruises easily
- Skin injuries that are slow to heal
- Muscle weakness
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Bone loss
- An increased incidence of infections
Women may also notice extra facial and body hair, as well as absent or irregular menstruation.
Men may also have:
Iam 27 years I got married for 1 year Iam trying to get pregnant chance but I didn't get. What should i do?
Hello doctor. I am trying to get conceive. Actually I can feel pain in stomach and get whitening during ovulation .to get pregnant when should keep intercourse before or after pain ? Before pain or after pain wen der ll b d release of egg which Is the right time .today is my 11th day I can feel dat pain suddenly is this d right time to try for getting pregnant ?
1.Mittelshmerz: Wondering why you're experiencing cramps mid-month? The culprit could be mittelshmerz German for "middle pain" a symptom of ovulation. The discomfort can range from mild to severe but usually only lasts a few hours.
2.Increased Sex Drive: On the brighter side, some women experience increased sex drive when they're ovulating presumably nature's way of encouraging conception at the optimal time.
3.Breast Tenderness:Women may detect swelling in their breasts right before or right after ovulation, so if you're reaping the bounty of your increased sex drive, you might want to tell your partner to go easy on the girls.
4.Increase in Basal Body Temperature: Is it hot in here or is it just you? Your basal, or lowest, body temperature typically rises a few tenths of a degree during ovulation. To track your BBT, use the same thermometer every morning upon waking andchart the resultsas you go.
5.Changes in Cervical Mucus:It may not be pretty, but checking your cervical mucus is one of the most useful ovulation symptoms, because the changes occur as ovulation is approaching, giving you more time to take advantage of peak fertility. Look for mucus that feels thin, slippery and stretchy, like the consistency of egg whites. Then it's game on.
6.Changes in Cervical Position:As ovulation approaches, a woman's cervix will move higher up and become softer and more open. Detecting cervical changes takes some practice (and requires very clean hands), but they're a reliable predictor of ovulation.
Paying attentions to these signals, as well as the calendar, is a great way to clue into your body cycle and find your fertile window. If playing doctor doesn't appeal to you, or you'd like some outside confirmation, there's always the option of purchasing a digital ovulation monitor. They're pricey but easy to use, accurate and typically give you several days warning before ovulation occurs, increasing your chances of conception.