Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek Diwakar PatkarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 26years old my height is 5'2 and my weight is 53. I am planning for. Baby I have irregular period problem it's come after 45 or 60 days or 30days also. What should I do for happy pregnancy. Mera weight to thik Hai na? Aur please doctor Mujhe btaiye ki ki Mai kai jaldi conceive kru? I already started folic acid tab. Aur iss month mera period miss hua Hai. Maine pregnancy test Bhi kiya negative Hai Aur Mujhe urine infection jaisa lag raha Hai. It's sign of pregnancy?
Hello, can I take folic acid tablets without consulting any doctors, before planing for a baby. Please advise.
Hello, my wife wants me to give her oral sex every time we have sex. Is there any harm if I lick my wife's vagina ? Is there any harm ? Please advise. Thanks.
I m not having regular periods and 19 th is supposed to be my expected date but till now it has not came. Still I m experiencing cramping and mood swings. What should I do?
In Naturopathy, one considers the various natural elements as the main forms of medicine which are used by way of therapy for application on the patient in different ways so as to activate the obstructed points. Mud is considered as one of the most important elements of nature, and is widely used in Naturopathy.
This is called mud therapy. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it!
- Uses of Mud Therapy: Mud is one of the five earth elements that form the basis of all forms of treatment in Naturopathy. Mud therapy is used for many reasons including its cooling properties and the dark colour which absorbs all other colours. The cooling properties of mud make it ideal for use in a mud mask or as a cold compress to soothe inflammation of the surface of the skin. This mud pack can be used a cold compress when given the strong support of cool water.
- Types of Mud: The mineral elements of mud differ from place to place as the rock formation and constitution is different for different places. Black mud is the dark cotton seed oil that is rich in minerals and also has a thick texture that can retain water. Due to its thick consistency, pollutants cannot enter and contaminate it too easily. Further, Dead Sea mud is considered primarily as a beauty enhancing mud with many therapeutic properties as well. It has over twenty different salts and minerals including magnesium, calcium, bromide, silicates and even natural tar. It is best used for softening and cleaning the skin. Moor mud is an organically produced mud that is born from floral residue and has traces of herbs in it too. It can be absorbed easily by the human body and has many essential vitamins, fulvic acids, amino acids and plant hormones which can help in detoxification and healing treatments.
- Mud Packs for the Eyes: This kind of mud pack is particularly beneficial for those people who sit in front of computers screens for prolonged periods of time. You can smear a half inch layer after closing your eyes so that it cools the eyes when mixed with water.
- Mud Packs for the Abdomen: This mud pack can be applied on the stomach for at least twenty minutes or even half an hour. Further, you can put a blanket over it if the weather is too cold, so that better absorption happens. This helps in better digestion.
- Mud Packs for the Head: Applying these mud packs on the head can also help in giving relief from congestion and headaches.
It is important to know the consistency and measurement of the ingredients required to make mud packs at home.
I had a sex with my boyfriend last night without any protection and I took ipill at last night. Ipill will stop the pregnancy? Ipill is enough or another tablet I have to take to stop and how would I know that I'm not pregnant Dr. please tell me.
My girlfriend is four weeks pregnant and we want abortion. What should we do and she also feels very weak these days.
I had sex n took ipill within 48 hrs. I hv vaginal bleeding after 12 days of taking ipill. M I pregnant? I had intercourse 6 days back where he nly had precum. He never ejaculated !shud I be worried of getting pregnant?
I am 31 year old, had pcod and today my 9th day of period and still bleeding after passing urine with clot. What shall I do to stop period. Kindly given advice.
Please answer my question, I have very dark pubic hair at genital region and after waxing skin become swelling and like abscess, how should I do for removing it and suggest some other therapy.
Sir meri wife (28) jo ki bahut weak hai. Ek bachi(daughter) hai 2 year ki. Maine kai baar doctor ko dikhaya test normal aate hain. Sir usko leuchohrea ka problem bhi hai. Please advise.
I'm 37 weeks pregnant. For past one week, I'm getting back pain often. Wat does this symptom refers.
I have the bulky uterus in cervical size 9.3 mm, and my age is 33, is it possible to operate as its really hard for me to face hormonal changes.
Vaginal dryness is a painful and uncomfortable condition that can happen to women of any age. It is most common in menopausal women. Low estrogen levels during menopause can be one of the main causes of vaginal dryness. Childbirth, anti estrogen and lactation are some of the other causes of vaginal dryness.
Other medications like those taken during breast cancer treatment can cause vaginal dryness. Antidepressants and allergy and cold medicines too can cause vaginal dryness. Some other uncommon causes are the use of vaginal douches which disturb the chemical balance and the unusual autoimmune disease called sjö gren's syndrome.
Hormone replacement therapy (hrt) is usually advised to treat vaginal dryness. But many women do not opt for it as hrt can lead to breast cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Homeopathy can help you with symptoms of menopause by triggering the natural hormonal balance.
Most of the time homeopathic remedies focus on the bigger symptoms of menopause to handle the issue of dryness. Some of the most recommended homeopathic remedies are as follows:
- Sepia: if you have marked itching accompanied by dryness, if you get hot flushes that move up your body and mood swings, if you feel pain during coitus and are susceptible to vaginal discharge and yeast infections, then sepia is beneficial.
- Lycopodium: you may need lycopodium if you have hot flushes that move up to your face and if your sweat smells, and feels sticky. If there is inconsistency in urination and you get cramps in your legs, lycopodium can help in the long run.
- Natrum mur: pain during sex (dyspareunia) leads to low self-esteem and strained relationships. Natrum mur is the best medicine to treat vaginal pain that arises from dryness.
- Platina: vaginal dryness leads to both dyspareunia and vaginismus (inability to engage in vaginal penetration, for instance, penile penetration, inserting tampons, etc.). These issues can be treated with platina.
- Argentum nitricum: vaginal dryness can lead to bleeding during sex. Argentum nitricum is most beneficial if you experience pain during sex and bleeding thereafter.
- Bryonia: hot flushes with feeling faint, headaches and constipation are treated with bryonia.
- Folliculinum: if there are complaints of brown or yellow vaginal discharge, erratic menstrual cycle, constant cystitis and weight gain along with dryness, then folliculinum is prescribed.