Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VivareYour feedback matters!
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
In my toilet I found some ands after my urine pass is their any problems in my urine or anything else.?
The stone has got stuck in the urinary tract and isn't getting flushed by drinking water only. Is any kind of medication required or we need to get it operated soon because it causes severe pain?
I am suffering from kidney stone so what type of fruits & vegetables I should eat to reduce that stone. Reply fast.
.SIR, I AM 38. MY QUESTION IS RELATED WITH PROSTRATE. I HAVE A MILD ENLARGE PROSTRATE WITH RESUDIARY URINE 120. DURING URINE NO PAIN. I HARDLY WAKE AT NIGHT. M.Y URINE TEST AND URINE CULTURE ARE NORMAL. ON 8TH OCTOBER 2015 MY PSA IS 0.61.BUT AFTER EJACULATION OR INTERCOURSE I FEEL BURNING SENSATION. IS IT ANY DANGER/ I am very tensed. Please advice. Sometime my legs chew. Is it related with urinary track infection or prostrate?
My age is 61. I am suffering from 2 no of kidney stone problem. I want any herbal solution which can help to remove stone from my body. I want herbal as well as medical medicine. And eyes is always filled with water/tear. WANT A REMEDIAL SOLUTION FOR BOTH THE PROBLEM.
I am 40 years old. I am suffering from urine retention during nights. What should I do? Even it is little painful.
I am 28 year old. I have gentic urinary infection. Doctor give me 6 weeks of ofloxion 400mg. But I take only 4 weeks and stop. After 20 days symptom return. Doctor again start ofloxion I take this medicine for 3 months but not much relief. I done my seemen anylasis show 10-12 pus cell. Is this possible that ofloxion resistance in my body. What can I do.?
I have sugar in my urine, I am 27 years old unmarried, erection problem, back pain, urine frequently.
Hi. I have continuous itching in my anus. Many times it gives pleasure after itching. Some times it pains while passing motion. And little pain while What may be the reason and what's the solution.
After surgery of prostate cancer on 26.5. 2025, I have no control over passing urine. My under garments remain always wet. Kindly advise.
Hello doctor my mother got a pain in her stomach, we have done CT scan and the impression found is "TINY LEFT RENAL CALCULUS SEEN" so I would like to know does she have a stone in her kidney or not I mean what this TINY LEFT RENAL CALCULUS SEEN is. Before she used to have a 3 mm of kidney stone ,so now is it dilated or still it is present. She also have a fibroid in uterus.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.