Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am suffering from hair fall prob so hw can it be stopped and also suggest the growth of new hair if possible.
About 70% hair density is reduced by lasers.
I have skin allergy on my whole body it is large and itching every time. Please tell me what should I do for that?
Have sneezing problem since last 10 days. It subsides after taking vozet but starts again next day. I am also having slight itching problem since last 2-3 months which may occur in hand or leg, mostly towards evening, it becomes red in that part and then goes away in an hour. Should I go for IGE or CBC or any other test to determine if it is some allergy.
I am having severe acne and I took chemical peeling twice and now I get rid of the acne but the deep acne scars are left on my skin. Please help me out to clear this scar.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.
Hello Dr. My I am very disappointed for my hairs problem a long time my hairs flow problem please give me same solution please and give me your phone numbers please 582356.
How to quickly lighten the darkness of ankles formed due to shoe bites? Tried home remedies like lemon, coconut oil etc. But no improvement seen.
I have white poxes in hair (in between hair) which results into some white dandruff like stuff after some time and then creates so much itching and hair loss. This process continue since last one year. What should I do.
I am suffering from hairfall constantly so please help me to get out of this problem please help me thank q.
Eyes are a major attraction of your face and if it is covered with dark circles, beauty is lost as the face looks dull, tried. Insufficient sleep, hereditary traits, dehydration, lack of nutrients, kidney, liver problems are common causes behind it. A healthy nutritious diet filled with vitamins a, c, k, e vitamins help to get rid of dark circles.
Vitamin a -- this nutrient supply helps to get rid of dark circles, antiaging affects on skin. Antioxidant in food rich i.e Vitamin A promotes proper digestion, flushing of toxins from the system and cures liver, kidney problems. Carrots, spinach, puplmpkin, eggs, dried apricot, papaya, mango, peecha, sweet potato these all conrains vitamin a.
Vitamin k __ it heals damaged capillaries, arteries and increase blood circulation. Spinach, dried basil leaves, turnip, cabbage, cucumber, prunes, coriander leaves, spring onion contains vitamin k.
Vitamin c __ vitamin c removes free radicles, toxins from system. Mustard, papaya, hot chilli, kiwi strawberries, cabbage, oranges.
Vitamin e __it help to regulate vitamin a in body. It protect your skin from tanning, pollution, dust, side effects of medication. Spinach, asparagus, mango, sunflower seeds, olives.
Have these nutritious and healthy diet food to get rid of dark circles.