Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vitthal PatelYour feedback matters!
I have a dark circle on eyes and also small fatty noodles on some part of my body. And also suffering frol hair loss problem. What should I do?
I sought the advice on the following recently. "Ultra sound of KUB reports Prevoid 350 cc, I Post void: 81 cc and II Post Void: 16 cc / Prostate: 25 cc. Enlarged in size. What does it indicates? Is it Grade I Prostatomegaly? Is it normal? Or any medicine to be taken" I thank you very much for the advice of various doctors suggesting to consult a urologist. Urologist opined it as Grade I Prostatomegaly. Urologist suggested to take medicine named Rapilif (Silodosin) 4 mg for a few months. I wish to know the effectiveness any interaction with the medicines I am taking. I am presently taking the following medicines. MetXL 12.5, Rosufit 10 mg, and Remylin D. Thank you once again.
Hi I'm a male my face skin feels weak wen I hangout in sun nd my face looks oily and dark and dark circles like lines near my eyes please help me out wat to use or do.
I have a a big hard pimple on the left side of my leg. Sometimes it gets red and make me feel so painful and sometimes it gets hard and no pain. It also have no opening. And this process continues about 4 to 5 times.
I have black spots as pimples on my face. I use scar removal cream for four month but I did not see any change what should I do? Please help me.
How to maintain eyes in winter season from black spots and what should be done to provided black spots near eyes.
I am 24 year old. From past few days I am observing some white patches on skin under neck. Any suggestions to get rid of this please tell me.
I have a ringworm in my head and it is cured but it left the bald in that area which was in ringworm. Please suggest me to get back the hairs in that area.
Hello Doctors. I am a 28 year old boy. And I have dark spots under my eyes. How can I remove them, kindly help me. I am taking lots of fluid, and I also applied some home remedies.
I have combination skin so please suggest a good cleansing ,tanning and moisturising product according to my skin and a sunscreen also which works best on my skin .
I have red n white pimple on my face for about 10 days so what should l do with my face or skin And dark circles under eyes.
Hello doctor, my face skin tone is medium. Rest of my body is better than medium tone. Whenever I go under sun, I sweat a lot and my face becomes dark.
I am 33 year old male. I am suffering from multiple lipoma problem all over in hands, thighs and back since 2004. Aleady have homeopathy treatment in past from different doctors, but not even a single lipoma reduce or dissolve. In fact these are increase in numbers year by year. Kindly advice.
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Eliminates scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with your doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel.
I am 19 year old and I want to know how to get natural glow in face and I have normal skin with medium complexion.
Skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe. A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, chiefly caused by insulin fluctuation in the body. A study shows that, 1 out of 3 people suffering from diabetes are likely to develop a skin condition sooner or later.
Here are skin conditions that affect diabetics:
- Fungal infections: People who have diabetes have an increased risk of contracting the fungal infection, especially the one known as Candida Albicans. The fungus tends to create a red, itchy rash, which is surrounded by blisters and scales. These are usually found in warm places of the body like the armpits, or between the fingers of the hand or perhaps even the toes. Common fungal infections in diabetic people include athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Skin problems related to neuropathy: Diabetes can be the cause of nerve damage in some cases; and neuropathy is a common symptom of diabetes. This type of damage can cause a loss of sensation in a part of the body. On event of an injury, one may not be able to feel it. As a result, an open sore or wound, if left unattended, can develop into an infection.
- Bacterial infection: Although anyone can get a bacterial infection, people suffering from diabetes are likelier to contract them. Usual bacterial skin problems that tend to trouble diabetics are boils, lumps near the eyelids, nail infections and carbuncles. Diabetics are also prone to infections deep in the skin and of the underlying tissues. The affected area is usually warm, red and swollen.
- Tingling and itching: Among the many causes of itching, diabetes is one. Yeast infection, dry skin and poor circulation are the primary causes of itching among patients of diabetes. Usually, the lower part of the leg tends to itch the most, if poor circulation is to be blamed.
- Acanthosis nigricans: Acanthosis nigricans is the condition where diabetics get darkening of skin leading to skin tags around neck and armpits.