Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I AM GETTING SMALL WHITE PATCHES ON MY SKIN (ON HAND). RECENTLY I GOT BLACK PATCHES ON MY FACE. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME THE REASON AND MEDICATION FOR THIS?
I am of age 36 and I have lots of pimple and acne marks in my cheeks. From past two years acne and pimples are controlled. Comes once in a month that's all but the marks looks very ugly in cheeks. What to do to clean my face. I had big acne marks.?
My Age Is 16 years I Wanna Ask A Question About My Face That I Had A Good Oval Shaped Face Before 4 Months After That It Went 1 and Half inches Small From The Jawline since That Time Its Like That. What Should I Do?
I am a 21 year old boy. I am a late sleeper and late riser. That's why I have got dark circles in my eyes. How can I remove it?
I am suffering from piles since 7-8 years. And now situation is worst. Some mass and swelling in anus area. I Hv to push from finger this thru fingers .i think this is stage 4.Also severe pain is also there. I Hv changed my food and life style since last 6 ,moths means 1 hour yoga, leafy food and natural food no junk food, liquid diet etc. My question is. Can this stage still curable in Ayurveda and mass and swelling in anus can be removed thru some medicines in Ayurveda? please help me.
Acne is bothersome. It not just is painful, but can also ruin your looks. No matter what hairstyle you make or how much make-up you apply, acne on face will leave its mark all over to bring your confidence down.
It is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles.
Causes of acne are:
- If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chance of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones, such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Cell phones gather all kinds of dirt and bacteria and are a big cause of acne on the chin and around the mouth. Wiping down the screen of your smartphones every day with alcohol or cleaning wipes will keep your phone and your face clean.
- Malfunctioning of hormones even after the age of puberty can lead to acne formation in both males and females.
- Food items rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne. Dairy products could also worsen the condition.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root.
- Herbs like lodhra (symplocos racemosa), manjishtha (rubia cordifolia) and kushta (saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne.
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) and chandana (santalum album) are also effective in treating acne.
- The application of jaiphal (myristica fragrans) and khas-khas (vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results.
- Neem (azadirachta indica), guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.