Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vispi JokhiYour feedback matters!
I have pain in keens for a long time. It increases in winter and becomes less in summer. What can be the cause?
I have pain over my left wrist area. Some Dr. diagnosed this is de quervain disease. What is its treatment? What I can do now?
I am 51 years old I have backache for last 3 three months as this backache was raised in 2010 a doctor had advised for some exercise for two months only, it was closed but it started again.
Sir I start running from a week ago now I feel pain in my knees and my legs does any problem with me?
I am 75 years old. And since a fortnight, I am having cramps of calf muscles in both the legs with severe pain. This is early in the morning before getting up from bed. It lasts few minutes. Sometimes having pain in hamstring too. Please suggest medicine for cure.
My left ankle bone is in pain since last two days. I had similarly pain 15 years back. What could be the reason?
I met with an accident one year ago. That time I had pain left side of my scull. Still I get pain some times. Like my veins contracting. Is there any problem? My age is 27 years old.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.