Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. VishwanathanYour feedback matters!
Sir, my father is suffering from blood pressure problems, can you give me idea about to control the blood pressure what are the homeopathic solution?
My father has high blood pressure. Can I know how to bring it to normal and what are the food diets he should follow?
Hi I am 25 years old and I am having a high blood pressure problem it alway remain 150/100 and I dont want to have permanent medicine so would b thankful if you please suggest me any good remedy.
I am suffering with sleepless nights from a long time so I started to use alprazolam 2pills 500 mg before attempting to sleep. Tell me what are the side effects of this tablets. I came to know that these pills cause heart disease. please tell me if am in danger.
Last month, 18th Jan 2015. One stent is transplant in my main arteries. Will it always appear in ECG chart. I am asking because there are many organization who are taking pre employment checkup.
I am 51 male I have diabetes, blood pressure and cervical from 2 years. Now i'm facing pain in joints and I don't get proper sleep as well. I feel my body is not flexible for doing work.
3 years back I have suffered in high BP and blood clot after angiogram treatment I came to normal and still taking medicine amlong 5 mg, levipil 500 mg. I got married in 2013 and having 1 boy baby one and half year old, now i'm having some issues in sexual part. I am not able to do sex in full stretch. My sperms coming out earlier. Sometimes before start sex, sometimes after 2 mins. Need some suggestions and treatment for this issue.
1 am 30 years old .l have hypertension and I take amlodac 5 and metolar 25 at night. Is it OK for my age. Future I will have any side effects.
I am getting nervous when I stand In front of stage and say something my heart beat increase. What should I do?
My BP Fluctuates. Sometimes its low or sometimes high. Today it is 80/150But its not regular, only happens once a month.
Hi I am trying to loose weight and I need your help to guide me correct patterns of eating I have got acidity problems and from last few days I have cold and I have like a chest pain in extreme left like just in corner for a second and it goes away please advice I go to gym every day.
Sir I am in stress and tension so my brain is always in pain and stress. My blood pressure is always in high value. I fill pulse rate In my brain.
I am 20 years old. I feel shortness of breath from last 10-12 days, I feel like I am not talking deep satisfying breath also yawning 1-2 times in a minute. I showed to a physician 10 days ago and he gave me montair lc and ab phylline sr 200 mg for 15 days, also he does complete body checkup. The report came normal also my chest is clear, no cough or cold nor I am smoking. But after 10 days also when I concentrate on my breath I feel uneasy and my focus is always on my breath and that feel me anxious. Please suggest what I do.
Hi mom, 60 yrs, diabetic patient, has 4 blocks in heart artery (via angiogram, doctor suggested for CAB, bypass surgery. But we thought of trying ayurvedic. She is taking the mixture of lemon, ginger, garlic juices with vinegar and honey in empty stomach. She is taking it for 15 days now. Nothing much changes. In fact, she is feeling very tired and getting leg pain as well very frequently. She is taking medicine given by doctor as well. Please suggest me what to I will attach reports.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.