Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwanath BillaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have a kidney stone of 5 mm in renal pelvis. I get recurrent urinary tract injections but I feel pain & burning only in urethra & around bladder urethra junction. Why does it so happen?
I'm 25 yrs old male. I have problem of urinary incontinence. Even after urination, I get urine drops which is not controllable.
Dear sir, I having problem with urine and my age is 43 years old and it is so pain in urine what should I do.
I am having sticky water in my urine daily and in other times without urine So please tell me the medication to get ok And I have not having sex anymore.
Ultrasound report states. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate 1) Is Prostate is normal in size? 2) Is prostate can lead to problem in urine flow in this size? 3) What is treatment? Thanks.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water for to drink?
I am 22 yr. I have been going to toilet 20-30 times per day. I have checked my blood test but it was fine. 13gr. No sugar also. I have been taking 6lt of water daily. How can I control toilet. What problem to me. Explain the control procedure.
There is nail polish remover smell in ma urine as well it will b cloudy. It doesn't occur frequently. Twice in a month r so. And it's been happy since last 2 years. N since I am staying in hostle I usually skip ma meals. And sometims I used 2 starve whole day. Hoping a positive response. thanks .
I have a bloating on my left bottom side of abdomen and sometime it gets bigger when I just finished a lunch or it can disappear after I shitted. But it's still there most of the time. The frequency of urinating also increases. Also, I felt that I have a lot of gas in my stomach? Should I be concerned about this? What are the causes of this?
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
Related Tip: The Ideal Diet after a Kidney Transplant