Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwanath BillaYour feedback matters!
When I urinate some burning sensation is there and some cloudy urine is there. I feel weak after this cloudy urination. This cloudy urine comes once in a week or once in 10 days. What is this?
Sir I am suffering from urine infection from 6 months and taking antibiotics but it clears and it comes back I have done all the tests what should I do to be fully cure and sir is it curable I am so much depressed because of it never ending urine infection plzz sir advice me.
Last month I was told by a doctor that I had a kidney infection and a urinary tract infection and I had to stay over night so they can treat me and it went away but i've been holding in my bladder and they pain in my back returned and some on my stomach but it's not as severe as it was the last time but I don't have a fever or chills.
In my urine test there is some pus cells and I take MRI Scan and Urine analysis and Blood PSA Test. Taking Antibiotics there is no pus cells and after two weeks again shows the pus cells 10-15 My PSA 7.93. Kindly advice me the next step.
I have drunk a 150 ml peg daily. I have lite pain in my right lower back. I passed my urine with high bad smell after drink so much water. With extimae I drunk 3 ltr water in my working hours.
Meri kamar me bahut pain hai ek kidney me stone bhi hai Ulti Letti hu to sidha nai hua jata kya mere pet me sujan hai jiski vajase mujhe dard hai kamar ka exry bhi karliya Thk aya hai Mai kya test karau ab.
Does operation are required for kidney stone? Or else it can be resolve by normal intake of medicine.
Hi I am male 35 years old. I am suffering from urethral stricture in bulbar region. Is there any way to treat it without surgery. If no what kind of surgery is recommended.
I have a question about drinking water. If I drink more water I have to go for urination very frequently. What might be the reason?
I have a problem of kidney stone. Stones passed through my urine. I feel there are more in my urine passage. What should I do? I do not want any operation.
How to control kidney stone pain. I have a stone in kidney and there is lott of pain in it help me to reduce pain nd I will b normal.
A ckd patient want to air travel. Is it safe? Travel time approx 5 hours. Check in and immigration takes another three hours at least. Can she? Is it safe? Or any precaution to be taken.
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Soon fter passing the urine, some kind of fatigue like strain is felt somewhere inside the bladder for few seconds.(not everytime) what might be the reason?
I have stones in my stomach. The report says hydronephrosis is seen in right kidney and calculus meas 5.1 mm in upper and 5.3 in middle calyx. And in lft kidney- calculus meas 3.8 mm in upper calyx. And last in ureters echoreflective calculus meas 6.7 mm im right VUJ. I have a severe pain in my lower right side of stomach, and consulted a doctor. But can you please suggest some measures so that this stone get out by itself?
In summers I suffer with Urine infection problem. Please tell some home remedy. Its painful to urinate.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.