Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwanath BillaYour feedback matters!
I am female 15 years. Suffering a horse shoe shaped kidney with stump in front of aorta, measuring 1.3 cm. Normal in size, shape & parenchymal echogenicity. No calculus seen. No hydronephrosis. And screening of axillary lymphnodes shows significant reduction in size with largest measuring 0.9 cm.
I'm 31 years old female suffering from dysurea and frequent urination since my second cesarean surgery please tell me solution.
I am suffering from kidney stone. Last 8 months last 6 month I checked up with ultra sound and there seems 3 stone in right kidney and 2 stones in left kidney. After that according to my Dr. I used homeopathy treatment regularly 2 months and after I got relif but now I feel again pain before last months in kidney. And again in ultra sound report 3 Stones are seems in excess size 1 is 6.5 mm in left kidney, and 5 mm and 4.7 mm in right kidney. I went to a urologist and he did made my treatment with english medicine. Now what will I do suggest me. Can I go for again home pathy treatment?
I have 6.7 mm size stones in kidney. I removed brown color kidney stone through urine. Can I say other stone is also of same color. How do I know which type of stone I have. Please suggest the diet plan for me.
Hi I'm saleem from hyderabad I'm suffering from kidney stones, I have lot of when it starts, and I have health problems also, no fitness, sickness, please suggest me.
My radiologist told me that I have subtle increase in cortical echogenicty in both kidneys which may be a start of a possible medical renal disease. However he said this may be physiological in thin patients as I am thin with 23 years male. He advised me to have KFT done. In KFT report I have everything normal except alkaline Phosphatase which is 140 U/L (Normal range given by lab 30-120 ). Is something to worry? Ps. Also I have very low vitamin 25-hydroxy serum (15.11 nmol/L).
I am 55 years old. Frequency of urinating is very high why it is so? and what medicine are recommended?
Kindly explain KUB (USG) comments for Bladder `Devoid of Abnormal trabeculotions' Any abnormalities in Bladder?
My kidneys have failed. Creatine level8 .I am dialysis, please suggest to change over oral medicines.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.