Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VishnuYour feedback matters!
My female friend, 20 years old, had pain in his stomach. Some times she got periods without days, What will she do to get relief for this type of pain ?
Hello Doctor, Actually I suffer from fever and doctor prescribed me to take dolo 650 and oxopod-o and I am taking since last 1 day and I feel pain and upsetting in my stomach so please suggest me can I regular take medicine or live it.
I have headache from last 20 years. Pain in neurons and can't sleep well. I am using shankhpushpi syrup from 8 months and problem is not solved. What I can do now.
I am 21 years old. And I had doing more mustribute .so I feel weak in body and also penis become very small. So this is big trouble for me. So please help me. How to recover previous body before mustribute..
Mera beta 15 years ka hai uske gale me dard rahta hai kai baar pain killer bhi khayi hai mahine me 5-7 days dard rahta hai.
I am very thin and I am so weak everyday I eat many types of junk food and others but nothing happens. Can you help me please.
I am just worried that I have problems with my health. They were saying that menstrual cramps is quite normal, but I've just noticed that most of them can still handle the pain and function well. But with me, it was really painful to the point that I really can't stand, walk, and function well. It feels like my uterus is killing me. I always depend on painkillers and sometimes they are not working with me. I don't want to depend on medicines anymore. It was just really hard, is this still normal?
I have got a cold and fever from three days and also cough which is making me more weak and can not even out for grew work.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.