Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vishali JoshiYour feedback matters!
My last menses date was between 30th or 31st. We had protected sex on 16th this month. We had intercourse only for just not more than 15 min. My fiance wore 2 condoms during first sex. After heavy bleeding he stopped doing it. Is there any chances of pregnancy.
Diabetes has become a modern lifestyle disease. Younger age groups are affected by it, and with changing lifestyles, it is only poised to get worse. While this may sound scary, the news to cheer about is that it can be controlled to a large extent. By making lifestyle changes, altering diet, and improving foot care, diabetes control can be planned effectively. Both the onset of the disease and disease progression and complications can be controlled to a large extent.
Read on to know some changes in terms of lifestyle, diet and foot care to improve diabetes:
- Diet: You are what you eat, so it is advisable that you plan your meal carefully. Eat healthy and you will stay healthy. Include a lot of fiber in the form of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce oils, sugar, salt, white rice, refined flour, etc. Increase unsaturated fatty acids and reduce saturated fatty acids. Ensure you get the right amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Ensure ample hydration for the body. Get into a pattern of eating small, frequent meals and avoid binge eating. This goes a long way in controlling sugar levels in the body.
- Lifestyle: Engage in exercise, both to keep your weight under control and to improve the function of insulin. This also helps to keep body fat under control. Talk to your doctor about what routine would work for you. Whether it is jogging, running, cycling, swimming or plain walking, take a pick and regularly do it. Your goal should be to spend 30 to 45 mins every day on brisk walking (at least 5 days a week). This helps the function of insulin and also helps in reducing complications arising from diabetes. If you are a smoker, this is the time to quit – the hazards and the benefits are way too many. A healthy lifestyle with exercise also helps to manage stress, as the exercise helps in stress management and weight management too. Reduced severity of diabetes induces a feeling of well-being too.
- Foot care: One of the main complications of diabetes is known as diabetic neuropathy, where the nerves are affected. There is loss of sensation in the extremities and therefore a blister or a corn on the foot can go unnoticed and continue to grow. This may develop into an ulcer, which may then require extensive repair and heal at a slow pace because of diabetes. Diabetic people are advised to watch and wash the feet regularly, dry it nicely, watch between the toes, keep the toenails trimmed, smoothen out the calluses and corns, and use proper footwear. Go for foot exams once in six months or a year. Any small wound should be attended to by the doctor.
These are some simple ways to combat diabetes, which can be planned into your daily routine.
My symptoms:- lump-pain in right testicle chest pain shortness in breathing Bone pains Frequant urination yellow urine headache my vision:- may be i am having testicular cancer stage 3.
Women who are in the habit of pleasuring themselves regularly are likely to enjoy better and satisfying love lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits.
Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Psychological or mental benefits of female masturbation:
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you understand your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life.
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called dopamine, increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
I am 30 years old and stopped getting periods from last few months even though am not pregnant. Please suggest any medicines to help balance hormones and to regulate periods.
Me n my wife are planning for a child. But when I ejaculate the semen come from vagina. Is it normal or it get difficulty in pregnancy?
My wife last period is on 18 dec and we make relation on 23 dec just after her periods is it possible .she will be pregnant .i do not understand when will ovulation take place as she is having normal cycle of 28 days. Pls tell me detail so I can avoid pregnancy..
The liver is a vital organ which means a person cannot survive without it. The liver works with other organs in the digestive tract to digest, absorb, and process food. The main function of the liver is to filter the blood that it receives from the digestive tract before passing it to the rest of the body. The liver detoxifies and metabolizes the medicines that you take. It also secretes bile and important blood clotting proteins.
Being such an important organ, it becomes imperative for you to stay away from habits that can damage it.
Here are some common habits that are damaging your liver:
1. Too much sugar
Having excess amounts of sugar is not harmful to just the teeth but the liver as well. Liver converts fructose ( a type of sugar) into fat. If you consume foods with refined sugar, it can build up as fat in the liver leading to liver diseases. Experts suggest that consuming too much sugar can be as harmful to the liver as having excessive alcohol. Avoid foods that contain refined sugars and corn syrup that has high fructose content. Limit foods with added sugars, such as soda, pastries, and candy.
The painkillers that you pop frequently for a sore back, that annoying headache or a toothache can damage your liver in the long run. It is okay to take over the counter pain medications like paracetamol once in a while but make sure that you do not resort to taking them on a regular basis. Always consult your doctor for chronic painful conditions and advice on pain medications.
3. Excessive alcohol
Consuming alcohol in large quantity can cause irreversible damage to the liver. When alcohol is consumed in excessive amounts it interferes with the ability of the liver to get rid of toxins from the body. Studies suggest that having three glasses of alcohol every day is a direct risk for liver cancer.
4. Too many supplements
Taking supplements instead of obtaining those nutrients from your food is a habit that can damage your liver. Unless recommend by your doctor, avoid taking supplements indiscriminately. Eat a well-balanced diet rich in green leafy vegetables, fruits, dairy products, and protein. Always consult a doctor before you start taking a supplement even if it is an herbal supplement. Remember that all medicines are processed by the liver.
5. Sleep deprivation
You may not know but not getting a regular sleep can damage your liver. Studies show that when people are sleep-deprived their livers cannot process the fat efficiently leading to fat accumulation which eventually leads to liver damage. Getting a good sleep also acts as a repair process for the whole body including liver. Make sure you get a good 7- 8 hours of sleep regularly.
6. Soft drinks
Studies have shown that people who drink too much soft drinks have higher chances of developing the non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). Since these drinks are packed with sugar, so it is best to avoid them for improving your overall health.
So, go ahead and change these habits that are harming your liver and embrace a healthy and active lifestyle for a healthier you. Stay healthy, stay happy!
Mai 22 sal ki ek ladki hu maine aaj tak khbhi sex nahi ki but bina sex kiye hi hamesa sex jaisa feeling hoti rahti hai neples tight ho jate hai kabhi kabhi sperm loss ho jati hai mai etna paresan ho jati hu rone lagti hu. Sex jaisa feelig day night hamesa hote rahta hai kabhi sone se jagte hi suru ho jati hai ye problem or lagta ki koe mere boobs daba raha ho, aisa kyu hota hai and ese kaise prevent karu.
After and during my menstruation days I feel very tired and loss of energy and its takes me a week to get back to work. Also my digestion is week during study I feel tired in a little time. I am thinking to take life and vitamin b complex capsules as someone had suggested me. But a little confused please suggest.
I am a mother of 4 months old baby. And my one breast size is just double then other. Is this sign of breast cancer? Please advise.
Respected Doctor, I am 25 years old with one 5 years male baby. I have gone through scesserion for ruptured right tubal pregnancy on 14 July 2016. But I want to know the causes of this tube pregnancy. Warm Regards.
Symptoms can be absent in diabetic patients, presentation can be only giddiness or sweating or just nausea vomiting.
So never ignore these symptoms.
Like I always say early diagnosis is key to better treatment and recovery. Rejoice:)