Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal TalesaraYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male. And I have knee pain from minimum 1 month. I used crape band aid and volini too. But no relief. What I do for this pain?
My wife is 47 years female having normal physical fitness. For the past one month she is complaining about pain in both her knee joints. She feels a bit too pain while going up and down the stairs, folding her knee and when she wakes up from sleep. She climbs and descends our two storied house many times in the day and works very hard to do her household work. She also goes to drop her child at school and to the bazaar. What should she do? What medicines should she take? What exercise should she do?
There is some blood discharge while spitting its around 10% every morning and along with that I m suffering some kind of neck pain may I know the real cause.
I am 37 year old female and having lower back pain from last 2 years. I have tried do nany medicines, exercises but no permanent cure. Can I get solution?
I am 21 years old Female and usually I have leg pain. I have consulted to some Dr. They told me it's due to some calcium. So now what should I do.
I am 50, for the last one month (not earlier), when walking feet is aching, mainly beneath the finger area especially more of left leg, that I cannot walk well. Ie. Under portions of 2nd and 3rd finger portion (mainly) of the feet is aching. Slight swelling on the feet also is observed. No other sickness now observing.
I have pain in the heel of left foot since 4 months. My uric acid is 6.0. When I walk then no problem of pain. But when I sit for more time or in the morning when I woke up then pain starts. I always go for morning walk. Then pain is not there.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.
I Am suffering from diabetes from diabetes from last two years joint pain problem in knee.Please tell.
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
For sore muscles and joints, apply a cream or ointment that contains capsaicin, the active ingredient in chile peppers, two or three times a day. The heat from the peppers has been shown to help relieve pain.