Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Moderate back pain while standing for 15-20 minutes like walking in a mall. Pain sets at rest within 5 minutes by having a seat. Knee pain while climbing stairs. No pain while walking or bending knees i. E. Sitting on a floor. Peripheral arteries disease causing pain in calf muscle while walking but with pain can walk for 50-60 minutes.
I have suffering from fever and also cold and also back pain and also did not like any food, please can we solve my problem.
My sister having problem of pain since year she has done mri ct scan and all required investigations now the problem is when ever she going to sleep unable to move at side she having pain just close near arms. Doctor has suggested vitamin d and she having completed that treatment please give your suggestion.
How to cure back pain even when did gyming as well as doing more squads workout and then for running. How to prevent back pain.
I am a 27 years old male. Suffered an accident last years and got my right elbow bone dislocated. After operation everything was fine but from last 2 months I have been experiencing pain some times in right elbow. What could be the reason? Hope everything is fine!
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
We have created a revolutionary 7 Step Program to eliminate your back pain and keep it away. Through this program you can recover fully and keep future pain at bay.
To fully recover from an injury or an episode of physical pain everybody needs to move through 7 stages of recovery. Future injury, greater health costs and ongoing frustration are assured if shortcuts are taken or treatment is prematurely ceased.
Every individual will commence at different stages of this process. Some will move more quickly through some stages whilst others move more slowly. Everybody is different.
Step 1 - Tissue Normalization
First we bring the injury under control, so your tissues can begin to heal. This helps the injured part to function smoothly with the rest of the body.
Step 2 - Muscle Activation
An injury is extremely painful, and makes movement difficult. By activating injured muscles early, you'll recover sooner.
Step 3 - Static Control
Develop sufficient strength and control of your injured body part to hold a neutral position whilst other parts are moving.
Step 4 - Dynamic Control
Develop the strength to control the injured body part during movement. By increasing endurance, you'll be able to maintain dynamic control.
Step 5 - Functional Rehabilitation
You're well on your way to full recovery. This stage customises your rehabilitation to your specific needs.
Step 6 - Functional Fitness
This stage is ensures you have the necessary physical fitness, power, endurance, body awareness, strength and flexibility to perform physically.
Step 7 - Maintenance Program
To make sure you don't experience a recurring injury, we tailor a program to keep you fighting fit, monitor your progress and continue to supervise rehabilitation.