Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal Shinde
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal ShindeYour feedback matters!
Hi, Meri age 30 saal hai. Last 2 mahine se meri spine me or right hips me pain ho raha he. Pahle mene b complex ki capsule 20 days tak lee thi. Or baad me thiocholchicoside capsule 7 days tak liye. Mene spine ka x-ray bhi krvaya he jo bilkul normal he. Parantu aaram nahi hua he. Mera weight 60 kg or height 5" 10 he. Me kya kru. Please suggest me. Kya karan ho sakta hai.
HI am 22 year old, I have pain in my knees, whenever I walk continuously fr more than 5 min I start feeling pain in my knee, it becomes very heavy later, unable to handle my own weight's pressure on that knee, feels like it will break if I dont release the pressure and sometimes the pain is like a lightening .just i m underweight, I weigh 42 kg n I stand 5.2 inches tall. My doc has given me some vit tablet n also rexonac gel But I am still facing the same issue Hope you can help.
I'm 23 years old female and i'm suffering from sinus and leg pain due to iron deficiency. What should I do so that I can be cured?
She is a school teacher and suffering from leg pain (top to bottom) since last 3 months and now it has increased. Kindly advice the reason and treatment.
I used many medicine for arm pain relief, but all are useless (like nice, diagesic-P, chymoral Forte, Trical-C, naproxen etc). I stopped using medicine before a week and now I am feeling some better, I feel pain less in the arm. Should I discontinue to use the medicine for pain relief. Or if I use medicine then which medicine is beneficial for me.
I always have some pain in my shoulders back. When I do sit in front of my computer what is reason for this? What would I have to do for the duration of this.
I have pain in my left leg since I got chikungunya. It doesn't pains all the time but in the morning it feels like hell. Some say it will last for a year. Can anyone suggest any solution as it produce difficulties in walking.
I am 27 years old and I'm suffering from back ache since 5 years specially in winter. What should I do? Will you please tell me is there any serious problem.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) usually stiffens the smaller joints of a person's body. Rheumatoid arthritis is a very common phenomenon affecting millions across the world. It is characterized by severe symptoms like swelling of joints, stinging or throbbing pain, heat and burning sensation around the joints, excessive weakness and inflexibility after sitting for a long span of time. A problem such as this if left unattended can lead to inflammation of the salivary glands, tear glands and of the lining of your lungs. Homeopathy comes to your rescue without requiring you to deal with an array of side effects.
RA is caused when the immune system of the body starts giving an abnormal response. Although the exact reason is still unknown, the following factors have been noted-
- Women are more prone to have Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Family history of having RA increases your chances of having RA
- Smoking also increases your chances of having RA
- Obesity can be another factor when it comes to the chances of having Rheumatoid Arthritis
Homeopathic medications to deal with rheumatoid arthritis:
1. Arnica is a sought after medication in every household- The Arnica plant has been used for its medicinal purposes for so many centuries now. Arnica is known for its efficacy in treating rheumatoid arthritis. A patient of arthritis could be suffering from inflammation of joints in his or her hands and legs; Arnica can be relied on for relief in such cases. This medicine helps to reduce pain that prevents you from getting a full night's sleep. That apart, it can also counter the effect of muscle cramps and muscle stiffening.
2. Pulsatilla can be helpful for patients of arthritis- Pulsatilla can successfully control inflamed pain in several joints of your body. In Pulsatilla, the pains keep shifting. A sudden stabbing ache might be felt in your wrist but the very next moment it could be in your elbow.
3. Bryonia is effective in treating arthritis- An experienced homeopathic practitioner will advocate the use of this medicine if the patient shows signs of intolerance to warmth or hot weather. Bryonia comes to the aid of people with rheumatoid arthritis who experience alternate pangs of tearing and stitching pain. Patients say they feel slightly better when the painful side is in pressure or is being reclined on. Bryonia can fight swelling even in the serous membranes of your joints.
4. Causticum can cure muscle weakness- It often happens that a patient of arthritis complains about frail muscle support. Standing upright after sitting at a stretch can make them feel wobbly in their joints. Muscle tendons may contract giving rise to deformities. Causticum successfully deals with all of these issues. A person diagnosed with fidgety nature, especially at night and known to feel burning in his or her ankles is mostly asked to take causticum.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!