Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal ShindeYour feedback matters!
Mujhe kamar me gilti hai aur touch karne par pain hota hai. Mujhe kamar se lekar pair tak pain ho raha hai. Mujhe kya karna chahiye.
I am 72 years old. I am having pain around waist, neck. I am located at chennai and retired. Kindly advise me as to what I should do and whom I can contact. I cannot afford high cost for treatment.
I am 23 year old and I have I backache since 2 month and I am suffering from very hard work please suggest me any medicine I am from karimnagar gorakhpur post chargwana and I want to a healthy person.
I am thirty six year old and suffering from back pain on and off problem is with disc and lower back kindly suggest what should I do.
I am sixty two years male and have pain in finger bones and muscles all around knee joint. Is it start of arthritis? what medications should I use? what should be the diet? thanks
I was suffering from lightheadedness at back side particularly. I checked my bp it was 145/83. Whar are the recommendations please advice. Thanks.
I am 30 year old male. I used to run regularly, but one day I felt pain in my knees. The pain in both the knees was more prominent when I used to use stair cases, I consulted an orthopaedic surgeon and he suggested it might be due to ACL, and he asked for X-Ray, but due to some assignment I was not able to continue with treatment. I took complete rest for two weeks avoiding stress on my knees, and now I don't feel that much discomfort while using stair cases. Want to know if I can continue my running and basic exercise ? Is there any way to test the ACL condition at home ?
I'm 21 year old grl, I'm having frequent backpain, I tried several medicines, even though no relief for my backpain, what will I do?
I am 40 yrs male. I have arthritis from past 25 yrs and have constant back pain. When there is too much pain then I have to take pain-killer for 2-3 days then stop medicine. Last year I have open operation of gall bladder stone. Recently for job opportunity in GCC countries I went medical test and was diagnosed with haziness in lower left zone in chest X-ray. I have shown the chest specialist at Bombay Hospital in Mumbai. The pulmonologist have told me that the haziness cannot be cleared and there is no such medicine for that. Because of this haziness I have lost my job opportunity. Please give me your kind consultation.
I am 17 years old and since yesterday, I am feeling very Ill. My left arm is paining a lot and I am unable to do any hard work with my hand. I want a solution for this.
I have shoulder pain from few days. I hv used many ointments but they are not working now wat can I do.
I have a lot of pain in my legs because of my over weight. How can I control that? Please help me for that.
Hi, my both knees are swollen and giving intense pain. Also the tendon passing from the knee to the foot is also has pain. Dr. says osteo arthritis. Is there any medicine to reduce the inflammation as well as the pain of knees and the tendon. Allopathic or Greco arabic.
I am 23 years old female and I am married I leaved in ahmedabad Gujarat. I am facing issue related to gynace. As it is normal issue in female PH level so please suggest. I have 1 miss delivery also and I am facing back pain also. I also want to reduce my health so Please suggest Diet also.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.