Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal RathoreYour feedback matters!
Am unable to sleep during examzz. It takes for me to fal in slep 2 hours frm d tym of I close my eyes. I can't concentrate. During exams due to this wat do I do?
I have a serious problem of eyes pain whenever I work on computer. Please give some suggestions to overcome from this.
I have a eye contact left eye 3.7 and right eye 1.7 what should I do to reduce this no. please tell me.
I have red eyes from 5 days. And am getting itching problem I have specs and am using seems 15 years with -2.25 for two eyes.
Hello doctor my self Palak I am 23 year old married woman I have eye conjunctivitis problem last three days what should I do please tell me.
I am Rupesh. I am 23 years old. I am using spectacles. Recently I am having some eye problem like straining and some blueness. Can you suggest me the solution of relieving the pain? I think the power of lenses reduced or my eyesight increased. I am a software engineer. I suppose to see the computer for more hours. Because of these reasons, I think my eyesight got increased.
I am diagnosed as case of atypical depression. From past few years I was not in mood of starting antidepressant medications. So after being seeing positive reviews of people on the internet and support from Lybrate doctors. Finally I got convinced to start medications. So started on tab. bupropion. Even I have seen some reviews on the internet where people are on antidepressants from several years. If antidepressants really works then why people are on antidepressants for years. Is it dependence or wht? I really don't want to knock with someone which will really make me addicted for lifetime.
My friend have red eyes over for 6 day's. Using medicine's but there is no change. But the pain was reduced. What will he do?
I am having chazalion on my left upper eye lid first then I was told to take voveran, lotepard T eye drops and charcoals for 6 days but the chazalion decrease in size but didn' t go. Then also there arose another chazalion on right lower eye lid then again I visited dr he asked to take doxypal drl 100 for 8 days, voveran and moxible eye drops I have been 15 days the chazalion didn' t cured it is becoming less but very slow. Please advise
I am having red itchy eyes all of a sudden, having a feel like some particles has got stuck in my eyes. At night specially itches a lot and in the morning I woke up with sticky watery discharge. What to do? Does it requires any treatment or it'll go gradually? Any tips please.
I have 4 cylindrical number in both the eyes, and I want to remove those numbers, so whether I should do the operation at my eyes or those numbers can be removed by eating vegetables ane fruits or something like that. Please help me regarding this problem.
All of us agree that healthy habits are absolutely necessary for a high quality of life. It is another story that whether we put them into practice or not. These healthy habits have to be cultivated since childhood for keeping vital organs like eyes in a perfect condition. One's quality of life is closely linked to how well one see and one can take steps now to take care of one's eyes and preserve vision well into old age. Keep Your Eyesight Sharp and protect your eyesight with the five tips listed below:
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet - It has been scientifically proven that some foods can boost eye health and delay age-related eye changes. One must include eye-boosting vitamins and minerals in diet, such as lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E; zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to keep one's eyes in best shape. Broccoli, corn, squash, peppers, spinach and kale are the best source for zeaxanthin and lutein whereas citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes and broccoli are great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in legumes, wheat germ, nuts and seeds while one can get zinc in found in whole grains, salmon are a great source of omega-3.
- Reduce Exposure in The Sun - Sun's ultraviolet rays can increase the risk of developing cataracts, which is most common cause of age-related vision loss in adults. It is very essential to take precautions to shield one's eyes from the sun. One should wear UV protective eyewear or wide brimmed floppy hat for protection from sun.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for heart and lungs, it can also damage eyesight. Cigarette smokers are at greater risk of developing both macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Regular Exercise - Regular exercise keeps waistline trim and eyes sharp. Latest studies have shown that those who led an active lifestyle were seventy percent less likely to develop macular degeneration.
- Go for Annual Eye Examination - Regular examination of eyes can give a surprising number of clues about ones overall health. Ophthalmologist can detect a broad set of problems ranging from hypertension to diabetes by doing a thorough examination of ones eye.
One only have one pair of eyes, so it is absolutely necessary to take the proper steps to care for them. By nourishing one's body with the right foods, getting regular exercise and going in for regular eye exams, one can keep vision sharp at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.