Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VishalYour feedback matters!
I am a 50 years old person, I have been suffering with the entire spinal cord pain since a long time, I do yoga" dhanurasana, pabanmukta sana, shalavasana and ardhya chakrasana every day, though I am not getting any relief, please advise me what to do?
Sir I have been suffering from fever since last night. And I have a headache and back pain. Please sir tell me a solution.
I have left leg pain and my left eye have lot of pain at this time. In my family all members have same problem. We arrive lot of doctor at this time. Most problem in my grandfather. He appeared continues pain in day by day. So I request suitable suggestion for this problem.
Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings! presently looking for a permanent solution and better treatment for my mother (50 age), who is suffering from Knee Joint Pain and Swelling. She is presently under treatment and taking Allopathic medicine. Along with this she is applying SayDex Oil for the oil massage at Knee Joint Area and she is doing some exercises as advised. I learned that this pain is recurring and no permanent solution is there for this Pain. However, I believe that there must be a permanent solution for this Joint Pain and Swelling. Would you please let me know your best possible solution for the above matter? Thank you for your time. Regards, Pradeep.
Hi, I am mohit and my age is 45 years, I have problem of back ach in the ealy morning and after pour the hot water , it will relief for a while, please suggest some medicines and oblige. Thanks, Mohit.
I m 38 years old. I have pain in my hands fingers and in joints of hand also every time and feel pain in legs joints and ankles.. In morning I feel very much pain.
Hi, I have sprained shoulders (both) more on to the right shoulder & right ribs & right Hip. There is sprained kind of pain always. Ortho had suggested an MRI and result was just fine no problem at all. Please suggest
I met accident and my right shoulder bone fractured. After surgery my shoulder bone was connected with 3 screws. When I am trying raise my hand and move I got pain in that bone area. Eventhough I am regularly doing physiotherapy exercise as per my doctor's advice I am still have pain and not able to move my hand freely. I met accident 2 months before and surgery also done same day 2 months before. Now my question whether the pain will reduce and may I move my hand freely as before. Tell me. If you like, I will send my x-ray copy to you to get your advise and opinion.
Hello Doctors. Due to continuous studies Ans sitting for long term. I use to feel the back Pain. What should I do to prevent it? And how to strengthen my bones?
I have calf pain On the leg and it paining when I went to bed to sleep. So please give some solution.
My age 19 I have pain at right arm backside from one year I used different medicines but it was not cured what can I do now give your valuable suggestion.
Hello sir, I am a web developer, working in an IT Company. I have too much pain in my all 10 fingers and my right hand. I have done NCB report and xray but all reports are normal. Can you suggest me any solution?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.