Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VishalYour feedback matters!
Doc pls pls help me my dad had a severe pain in right hand nearer to shoulder so after consult our doc we came to know its a single block in heart so we took medicine for that issue for past 4 months. But still he had severe pain in hand in xray doc told us there is a shadowy area in right hand. Our doc he is a radiologist told us its a calcium deficiency so now my dad taking calcium tablets also. He still had the pain. I am really afraid about this. Will it be a any serious disease like cancer? Pls clear my doubt. He is also afraid about this. Pls someone help me.
I am 17 year old female, I get knee pain whenever I do cycling. Im 5.9 n 70 kgs. Should I reduce my weight? Im a dancer. I feel a pain on the left side of my head when I do heavily. please give a soln to this.
My name is Abdul wahid. I am 23 years old. I suffered chest problem 1 to 2 years ago. I feel fullness of chest and ache around sternum and backache upper part. I have ask its problem from a allopathic doctor at lybra e. He told me that you have esophagus problem so what should I do for it.
I have getting pain sometime in my back from some days Whenever I bend it started please prescribe me some medicine.
I have slip disc 4 months before. Even now I have dull pain in the back but I am doing all my routine work. Is there any medication to get complete cured.
Sir, my friend is 21 year old he is suffering from back pain for last 4 years, when pain starts his whole body stop means shunn.
I am 48years male and suffering from pain in legs and after blood test I have found vitamin D is 8. And calcium is also low 6.7.
Dear Sir/Madam, please guide When I do heavy workout, fast running or after playing hours of tennis my tibia and calf started to so much pain. I feel such a tibia is broken. I feel so much muscle pain. I use ice and hot water for calm down it. But much pain remains. There is no injury at all. You are requested to suggest way to be strong tibia and calf for my better performance in tennis game.
I am 21 years guy, I have a severe back pain from last two month's, it pains alot when I sit or sleep. Help me. What to do?
My left arm is painful from 3-4 days it come and go often and feel heart burn feelings. I have acidity problem so is the heart burn is due to acidity or do I have some other problem?
Keep getting episodes of Achilles tendinitis and frequent pain in ankle joints of foot. Any preventive measures Age 40.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe back pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.