Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal GuptaYour feedback matters!
My mother is a diabetic patient. What are the chances for me to also have diabetic in future. And what should I do to prevent myself from having diabetic in future.
My dad is having diabetes (sugar). He take insulin daily. Before breakfast, lunch and dinner. 15-8-8. Wosulin 30/70. Even then his sugar is not level. Sometimes it gets only 30 and sometime it goes 600. 5 Days earlier on morning while reading newspaper my dad went hyperosmolar comma (rec. I bought a sugar mix water and put in my dads mouth. After some time he became conscious. Then I took him in hospital. Doctor gave some injection to him. Then admitted him and put drip to him. In the noon he became a bit normal. For now in the hospital for 4 days my dad is good. But his sugar is still not even level. So pls give me some suggestion to it.
My mother is 47 years old. She has thyroid problem and her weight is increasing, while she's not taking proper diet or less diet, her bones density level is less, she also have neuropathy problem and also she have swallowing in lungs problem. Her weight is increasing while she's not taking any heavy diet. What she can do for losing her weight. Please suggest me why all these problems occurs. Please tell me why thyroid occurs and suggest any cure from thyroid disease. And SUGGEST WHICH DIET MY MOM TAKES IN A WEEK TO LOSE WEIGHT AND CURE FROM THYROID DISEASE.
What is a sugar problem how it solution how many day, s to remove sugar what medicine to remove sugar.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"
Sir. Last month my uric acid level was 7.2. Then I repeated it after a week then 6.4 Creatinine 0.8 Urea 24. SGOT 32 SGPT 31. Sugar Fasting 100 OGTT 2 hours after taking 75 g glucose. 116 Then I didn't have a control on taking protein rich foods. Anyhow today I just checked the uric acid from a local lab after taking lunch and the result shows uric acid as 11. No physical issues on my body .no pain and all. Daily plays badminton for 45 minutes. Is this normal?
I am 45 years old and I am diabetic from past 9 years and in the both legs I have various veins, will it affect my legs in future or I have to get operated on both the legs.
If you?re one of the 26 million Americans living with diabetes, then you?re probably familiar with diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN), which is nerve damage that?s caused by chronic high blood sugar. DPN tends to be the most common complication of diabetes. Some of its symptoms include a tingling or burning sensation, difficulty walking, and numbness, especially in your feet and toes. If left untreated, DPN can eventually lead to amputation.
While DPN seems to be a growing problem within the African-American community, here are four ways to keep your DPN under control.
1. Don?t smoke.
Ever notice how ?don?t smoke? is always somewhere on these types of lists? Well, there?s a good reason for it. When you smoke, your arteries narrow and harden, reducing the amount of blood flow to your legs and feet, which makes it more difficult for wounds to heal.
2. Keep your blood sugar levels in check.
If you?re a diabetic, then you already know how important it is to monitor your blood sugar levels. When you have DPN, inconsistent blood sugar levels put you at risk for nerve damage, which can ultimately lead to amputation.
3. Take good care of your feet.
When you have DPN, it?s a definite must that you thoroughly wash and dry your feet on a daily basis. Also, always make sure that your shoes are well-fitted and that your socks are clean and dry. Be sure to trim your toenails straight across ? or have them trimmed by a professional. Lastly, stay away from any antiseptic products and sharp tools, including nail files, as they may cause injury and further damage
4. Communicate with your doctor.
Inspect your feet regularly. If you notice anything unusual, such as a foot injury that?s taking longer to heal than normal, inform your doctor right away! ASK PRIVATLEY
I am suffering from diabetes since last month taking insulin. During insulin process I am getting lot of pain so what should I do?
I am diabetic 2 and what type and how much I should take daily fresh fruits though I use to walk for half an hour and do exercise with some stretching and light weight training daily. Kindly guide. Regards.
I am 43 years old suffering frm frozen shoulder and diabetic from 10 yrs. .and is under control Is there any medication fr frozen shoulder. Aart from physiotherapy? ?
Here are some signs of diabetes in children and teens