Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal ChopraYour feedback matters!
What precaution should be taken if uric acid is access in body? I want everyday diet chart. I want list of food which should be eat.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from thyroid but instead of gaining weight I am loosing it constantly. Please help.
Flax seeds, sometimes called linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds that are the richest source of a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid, commonly known as Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA).
About flax seeds
- High in fiber, but low in carbs
- High in omega-3 fatty acid
- Flax seeds are gluten-free
Benefits of flax seeds
- Improve digestion
- Lower cholesterol
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Balance hormones
- Fight cancer
- Promote weight loss
- High in antioxidants (lignans)
- Assist fertility and menopause.
Hi, I am 45 years old, recently I had gone for complete health check up, FBS shows 129 where as PP shows 118, is the parameter correct or any abnormality. Last week when I had checked FBS was 93 and PP was 119 Thank you.
My mother is 46 years old suffered of thyroid. Please suggest any home remedies & diets to keep thyroid in balanced condition & reduce weight which increases day by day as a result of thyroid.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future.