Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal Chauhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am planning to do sex with my girlfriend today. So I need some medicines for stamina. And it's the first time so how should I insert my penis in her vagina. And obviously we are just 18 and we r not planning for a baby but we r just doing it for fun, so which pills she should take to prevent pregnancy. And should I use condom. And please tell me the various sex positions to prevent pregnancy and sex positions which are easy for the first time. And if she lick my penis, then the pregnancy will occur or not?
My father is a diabetes patient and since last year there is malice hi his foot we didi almost every possible things to make him well but nothing worked he regularly complaints about his problem to us we also takes him to some doctors but nothing worked every father's blood sugar is also under control now tell me what to do?
Hi, Am 33, suffering from phimosis my foreskin is very tight and it doesn't gets retracted much. I have consulted a doctor and he has suggested circumcision or dorsal slit. I have google for the same and got to know that it's very painful and have side effects too moreover the penis gets swollen and prone to infections. Please suggest the best solution whether I should go for circumcision or dorsal slit ?
Respected Sir/Madam, I am suffering from Excessive running nose and sneezing also my left nostril is always blocked. I have tried allopathy but there is no use, Please help me regarding my issue
I have blood in my stool my 2 days and it stopped on the third day and again I have the same thing. I smoke I am from India and currently in Germany from 2 weeks and experienced it I n Germany. I don't have much pain while poo. The blood is thin and I see a good amount of blood on the tissue paper. Please advice.
It goes without saying that the notion of virginity is quite heterocentric and it excludes a large mass of people who may think that they have lost their virginity. The word ‘virgin’ means one who has not had sexual intercourse, which may be verified by an intact hymen. However, a girl whose hymen is intact may have had intercourse, whereas a girl who has never had intercourse may not have an intact hymen. The idea of chastity and virginity needs to be clarified.
There are virgin individuals who are not chaste and chaste individuals who are not physiologically virgin. There is no reason to think that you are going to lose your virginity only when a male genital enters through it. The truth is that you may lose your virginity through manual stimulation, oral sex, sex toys and there is no specific set of criteria that have to be met. And, a virgin woman must bleed at the first attempt at sexual intercourse is a myth. This usually occurs due to the rupture of the hymen in virgins.
However, the hymen may be absent from birth or might rupture while playing games, doing exercises or using tampoons. Hence, a woman need not necessarily bleed at the first attempt at sexual intercourse to prove her virginity. I have seen plenty of marriages on the rocks because of this misconception. It is all a matter of a big issue over a small tissue! Likewise, there are several things you should know about.
- The vagina is not going to bleed incessantly: There are some women who do not experience any bleeding at all while it is also true that some women bleed too much. This is initiated due to the tearing of hymen and since all women have varying hymenal tissue, no one can predict the amount of blood you can expect.
- Hymen-check is not the foolproof method of determining virginity: Since different people have different thickness of vaginal tissue, some can get thinner while others can wear out or have lesser blood vessels than others.
- Losing virginity does not always hurt: When you are doing it for the first time, you can expect a certain amount of pressure or pain. But the overall experience is supposed to be pleasurable and not unpleasant. So, if it is hurting unbearably, you must stop and focus on lubrication.
- Get warmed up first: When people are absolutely sure about having sex, most people tend to ignore the initial steps and jump on to the main event. But this is something you must refrain from. The more the arousal, the more pleasant and less painful it is.
- Having an orgasm should not be your aim: It’s true that orgasms are beautiful, but you should not focus entirely on achieving an orgasm. You must also try to learn what your partner likes or dislikes; it is fun and important too.
- You won’t be able to hit orgasm at the first time: Research shows that women are less likely to have an orgasm while having an intercourse for the first time. But there are ways to increase the likelihood, such as having sex with a familiar partner, shifting the focus from penetration and involving in significant amount of foreplay.
- You can get pregnant the first time you lose virginity: This is really important. You can get pregnant the first time the male genital gets into the vagina and starts ejaculating. Therefore, have your birth control measure ready to keep an unwanted pregnancy at bay.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!