Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 20yrs, female. I have my dates on 5th every month. But this month I had some spotting on the 28th and 29th with pain for 3-4 days. Is it normal? Also will I get my dates on 5th Jan this month? I have a trip on 15th, so I need to be relieved of this thing.
Hi sir I have a height problem, my age 23 and my wait 58kg. How to grow up 2-4 inches if it is possible or not?
I have gradually gained a lot of weight in past 6 months. What can be the reason for this and how can I get it in control?
I am suffering from mouth ulcer for last 7 years. For this, I am not eating properly. Please suggest me how can I rid this disease.
Doctor, my lips turns black when its dry and it will be normal when it is wet. Can you suggest how can I maintain my lips pink.
Hi sir Mera ling ka skin sex karne se pahle nahi hat raha hai. Sex karthe samay piche hat raha hai lekin us samay pain horaha hai. Kuch upai De sakthe iskeliye kuch marg bathaiye.
Actually I want to know about sex & sperm. If I sex anybody will penis starts paining. How to prevent paining & enjoy the pleasure of sex without paining. If sperm falls through nightfalls. Will my sperm reduce. Watching porn sperm reduces. So will my sperm rebuilt can I give a baby child even my sperm reduces.
HELP ME. I have a skin infection on my face itz not getting stopped. Itz just spreading on my face and now it just took half of the space on my face. Please give me some tips to stop that and raise my body immunity to fight with that and I am taking skin medicines too since 5 months.
I have been suffering from lower back pain for over 8 months now. Doctors have advised physiotherapy. However, during physiotherapy the therapist put me on traction which aggravated my problem. What do I do now?
I want to know how can I became slim currently my weight is 87 kg please suggest the way to reduce the weight.
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.
I am having a acidity problem at night. If I take a little bit oily food, I started having a chest burn problem. But still I don't have any liver problem. What is the appropriate solution for this problem?
I am 32 years old woman. I have mood variations. Sometimes I am so emotional and some times I am worried about little things. My brains don't feel relaxed. Everytime I feel I will lose someone after that what I will do? Please help me to get out of this situation.
I have fungal infection near my groin. It's been a month and that infection is spreading a lot. What should I do to stop the spreading infection and remove the marks left by it?
In life one side is soorow and the other side is joy that is the very nature of life - dukha sukha. Touch your heart can you feel your heart beat, check it out and hear it. Hear a child's heart - dukha sukha, dukha sukha. Unfortunately for most adults it is dukha - dukha dukha - dukha. Try to see the humour if we have a sense of humour, we can lighten up the atmosphere of sorrow. So even in difficulties try to find joy and happiness.
Everything in the world is happening according to laws. We may call it the law of action by which we receive the results of our actions. Or we may have to resist that the lord gives everything. God gives the wisdom to bear it. The intelligent solution for a man of action is to accept it with equanimity.
Do your actions do your best learn to accept whatever result comes. The moment you accept the result it stops affecting. Agitation and grief no longer overwhelm you and you are able to plan out the future. Learn to deal with your sorrows, don't cover them or don't run away from them. Take them as a test and challenge, and you will discover a thrill and a sense of pride when you come out successful. Always remember whatever happens in life happens for the best. If you can keep this attitude with you sorrow cannot really touch you.