Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering with a problem since 5 years. I was unable to control it, feeling much painful there where it was blistered in between the buttocks top most area. It use to form like a small balloon & slowly it gets increased & bursts on some day, then it will be very hard for me, blood & pus will be bleeding at big amount. it continues for 3 to 4 days & then it forms like a new layer on that skin. it will be dropped automatically. It repeats again & again.
I am suffering from headache and fever from last 3 days. It is continuous. What should I do? Which medicine should I take? please suggest me.
Sleep disorder is the condition where a person loses his night sleep completely or is able to sleep only for few hours or minutes. They feel a sudden restlessness when they go to sleep, or they naturally do not get any good sleep. Sleeping disorders can be of various types and they are not just only about the person's inability to fall asleep.
Some common types of sleeping disorders are:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Loss of sleep due to excessive snoring
- Insomnia and sleep deprivation
All the disorders have one thing in common. They generally make the person feel tired all day long, due to complete or partial loss of sleep.
Sleeping disorders cannot be identified from the day one. The slow build up of symptoms are the only clue to the fact that one is suffering from this condition.
Some of the very common symptoms that would help the person to identify the problem are:
- Falling asleep during the day and during work
- Irritable sensation all throughout the day
- Loss of patience during work
- Loss of concentration during the day
The homeopathic remedies involve the use of natural herbs and their extracts. All these are recommended by the doctors in prescribed dosages.
Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies are:
- Chamomilla: People suffering from sleeplessness due to pain and irritation prefer this.
- Coffea: This particular herb is considered to be ideal for coping with sleeping disorders. This is more commonly suggested for people, who find it difficult to fall asleep due to over excitation, or else due to sudden mood swings.
- Belladona: This herb is used in cases where the person has trouble falling asleep due to nightmares or headache. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.