Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra Nath TiwariYour feedback matters!
I m 23 years old Male. My problem is that whenever I go to toilet, I need at least 20-25 minutes. I m totally frustrated with this. I saw other people they need only 5-10 minutes, but in my case I don't feel comfortable in 5-10 minutes, I need almost half an hour. Please suggest me, what I should do now?
Hii doctor my dad aged 59 is having bloating problem on right of the chest from almost 2 years. Last year we went to gastro neurologist he did colonoscopy nd sigmoidoscopy he concluded saying that he had gas trouble everything is fine. After then again he used to get bloating rarely, from past week he is getting bloating along with spasm or cramp (muscle contraction) on right side of chest for sometime and only having relief when having soda I don't know the exact term for that muscle contraction but he don't have any pain but only contraction sensation from last week this is the second time to get these contractions is it life threatening or any indication of cardiac arrest. Or is it because of seasonal change (winter in India) or due to gas please clarify.
Hello sir. Sir pichle ek saal se ling me jalan aur ling thanda rhta hai ek dam aur sukda hua rehta hai aur peshab peela hota hai bohot dawa khaya sir koi farq nhi pada bohot se test bhi karwaye sab normal aate hai kya karu sir help. Me MUMBAI se hunn sir.
Hi I am male 26 years if foreskin on penis will it cause any problems They can make conceive their partner.
To overcome the conditions of dryness caused by the solidification of skin's oily content during winter, there are some ways by which you can rejuvenate your skin by adding to its softness and suppleness besides boosting its collagen content. 1) To do away with the conditions of hardness harnessed during winter, consumption of juicy fruits and vegetable with the particular inclusion of olive oil and primrose juice will prove to be a healthy alternative. 2) In order to get rid of external dryness and chaps, application of coconut oil prior to bathing can be another helpful option. As far as application of oil is concerned, it is better to opt for ones which do not clog the dermal pores. Non clogging oils such as avocado oil, primrose oil and almond oil should be preferred over those causing to block skin pores. 3) Application of petroleum jelly on areas particularly affected with chaps and dryness happens to be one of the most effective options. 4) Instead of using soap high in their alkaline content, it is better to have your skin washed with paste of ground gram and yogurt. In case you prefer using soap, make sure to use one with adequate moisturizing content. Soaps based on natural oils and glycerin may turn out to be a healthy alternative. 5) Avoid using hot water for bathing, instead go for lukewarm water enriched with drops of glycerin or herbal oil such as tea tree oil to make up for the loss of moisture. 6) Skin may be similarly hydrated with cold creams and moisturizer oily in content. In place of water based moisturizers opted for during summer, go for the oily ones. 7) Moisturizing lotions based on glycerin and alpha-hydroxyl content can contribute to the smoothening feel of the skin. 8) Skin toner containing essential oils or the rejuvenating elements of vitamin E can prove to be similarly effective. However, if the facial skin is naturally oily, avoid using the same on face. 9) While going for manicure and pedicure, make sure to have your limbs soaked in lukewarm water enriched with drops of natural oil. 10) To prevent brittleness in nails, make sure to pamper your finger and toe nails with sufficient touches of oil, glycerin or moisturizers. 11) In order to overcome flaking, chapping and itchy cracks caused during winter, use cotton socks, gloves to have yourself adequately covered from the pinching chill of winter. 12) Avoid using facial packs and masks which suck out the natural oil content of the skin. Facial pack containing mud should be avoided for this reason. Rather go for cleansing milk and oil based pack. Facial masks containing avocado extracts in addition to olive oil is helpful during winter. Similarly a blend of yogurt, buttermilk and sour cream or the creamy layer of milk with respective ingredients being combined in small measure is helpful for activating the skin's collagen content. 13) To overcome conditions of dryness and chap formation on lips, opt for a lip balm enriched with vitamin E. Likewise, to get rid of ugly cracks on feet, go for a therapeutic ointment or lotion containing vitamin E. In extreme cases of cracks, one has to use ointment containing necessary anti-biotic. A vital skin care tip for winter involves bare minimum use of water. After a wash or shower, make sure to pat yourself completely dry. In case your work demands recurrent exposure to water, make sure to use gloves to have the hands well protected. Use humidifiers to have the indoor environment well hydrated and moisturized. With the help of a humidifier, winter harnessed dryness and conditions of cracks can be overcome. One shouldn't avoid using sun's cream during winter, but it is always preferable using one with an increased moisturizing content.
I am a 27 year old guy. My penis is not getting erected at d time of sex, if it erects also den only it remains for few seconds. So suggest me some medicines to cure d same. Also suggest a medicine to take before sex to make dick erect instantly as in some situation I need instant result for having sex. Kindly reply with tablet name available in market ,along with their description i.e. In how much time it will erect, sideeffects etc. Thanks in advance.
I am diagnosed as PCOD. I have been getting treatment since 8 months. My periods are regular. But facial hair is problem. PCOD panel test showed all good but still Eggs were not maturing. After 2 months dose of Myocyst M twice daily, The Gyno prescribed for follicular ultrasound on D12 & report is in good limit & provided HUCOG HP 5000 injection on the same day and suggested being in contact with husband. Twice intercourse in D12 & D13, follicular ultrasound showed follicle rupture & eggs release on D14. Still my Gyno prescribed for Duphaston 10 mg tablets along with Myocyst M tabs twice daily. What is chances for my Eggs fertilization. My period date normally falls in 12th of month. May I wait till 12 of this Dec. Month. We have to still intercourse regularly or that was much to get pregnant. Pls suggest.
My question is regarding my digesting system from last some days food inside my stomach is not been digestives so it is causing me gas many time.
Having a happy and satisfied love life is very important for any person. However, physical limitations such as erectile dysfunction can severely hamper that and cause you to lose out on physical pleasure. It may also cause strife in your marital life and be a cause for low self-esteem as well as social embarrassment. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of erectile dysfunction according to Ayurveda
Erectile dysfunction may be caused due to a variety of factors which include physical issues, lifestyle habits as well as psychological issues. Anything from injuries to defects within the spinal cord or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An abusive childhood or guilt associated with sex may also be responsible. In Ayurveda the study of sexual medicine is linked to ‘shukra dhatu’. Any problem with this may thus result in multiple sexual problems including erectile dysfunction.
How Ayurveda can help cure erectile dysfunction?
Ayurveda take a holistic approach rather than trying to cure the problems from one focused area. It tries to get the issues with ‘Shukra Dhatu’ resolved in your body so that erectile dysfunction can be cured. Some of the techniques applied in Ayurveda are mentioned below. The exact implementation as well as the combination of the methods chosen may change according to the causes in a specific case.
- Vajikarna therapy: This is a holistic cleansing process which aims to remove the faults within the body that are causing erectile dysfunction. It includes many processes such as controlled regurgitation to take out toxins from the body, special ayurvedic massages, a specially recommended diet, and various herbal concoctions that can rejuvenate your vitality and help you get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Using specific drugs to correct erectile dysfunction: Certain Ayurvedic herbs can be quite effective in dealing with erectile dysfunctions, both in the form of specialized ayurvedic medication or if administered as home remedies. Some of these herbs include:
- Shatavari among others
- Changes in lifestyle habits: Excessive drinking, smoking and consumption of junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as imbalances within the body. These may affect the heart, blood pressure or sugar levels in your body and lead to erectile dysfunction. Ayurveda would require you to cut down or quit certain lifestyle related habits which are causing ED. Herbs and other methods along with lifestyle changes will then help you to get your vitality back.
- Yoga and meditation: Exercise and movement would definitely help you in setting your body on the proper path. Yoga and meditation would thus, be an integral part of the treatment for erectile dysfunction. This would be required in order to correct the systems that have been upset within the body and allow you to have a fulfilling sexual life.
My friend told me that she got a heart problem. And I do not know what to do. She also said that she had chest pain last week continue for 2 days at evening. Is there any way to get my friend complete cure? Also, what can I do for her while she's suffering from chest pain?
My friend ashish has cold problem. Even in summers if he drinks something cool. He get by cold. Which remains a week. What should he do?. Plzz suggest some tests n treatments.
I'm suffering from esnofilia and allergy (itching) In present i' m taking 5mg nukast (levocitrizine and montulacast tablet) I want ask if there is any permanent soln for my allergy or I have to take it lifetime.
I cant sleep from many nights. Can you say me what is the problem. And please consult me some medicines.
Sir, it is said that, having excessive masturbation is dangerous to health, so can we say same about the sex? What is the difference between them then?
I am 35 male suffering from snoring problem at night specially in winter. I noticed that I have a polyp on my right nose. I want a homeopathy solution over the matter.
Many children all over the world are affected by urinary tract infections or UTIs that can be resolved with simple antibiotics, but might also lead to complications at times. Most often, kids under 2 years of age are affected by it, and either the bladder or the kidney might be infected leading to cystitis or pyelonephritis , in smaller children kidneys are presumed to be infected unless proved otherwise.
Causes of UTIs
Though bacterial infections are the most common cause, viral or fungal infections might occur in some cases as well. Most UTI in infants are caused by structural abnormalities of urinary tract. Uncircumcised male infants or children with poor toilet habits, or female children with poor toilet hygiene are susceptible to this disease. Children suffering from a weak immune system might also be at a risk.
Symptoms and signs
Symptoms of UTI are very difficult to differentiate from any other illness in small kids under 2 years of age, symptoms include high fever, diarrhea vomiting, and dehydration. Basically any fever for which no cause is apparent must be evaluated for UTI. UTIs in older children beyond 5 years of age come with different signs including pain during urinating (dysuria), frequent urination, abnormal urge for urination, or bedwetting. Sometimes, fever, abdominal pain, blood in urine or vomiting might be signs as well.
Which doctor to consult?
In most cases, UTIs in children are treated by pediatricians, but if kidney function is troubled then a pediatric nephrologist needs to be contacted immediately. Pediatric Nephrologist to be consulted once the fever is over to look for cause of UTI.
- Tests carried out: To understand the underlying cause of the infection and any anatomical or functional risk factors, several examinations or tests are carried out. Vital signs like blood pressure, body temperature, and breathing rate are checked. The abdomen is palpated to find tenderness near the kidneys. Genital areas are also examined for signs of trauma, redness, discharge and such. Urine cultures are essential for diagnosing UTIs finally and this helps in assessing the antibiotic sensitivity profile too.
- Good to know: Right after an antibiotic is administered, UTI in children starts getting resolved. But recurrent UTIs might lead to urinary tract abnormalities like kidney malformation. Also note that UTI is not contagious, and cannot be passed on if children share a bath or if you sit on an infected toilet seat.
In most cases, UTIs respond well to oral antibiotics, though Pyelonephritis may require hospitalization and intravenous drip. Some studies are also carried out to check if the child is susceptible to renal scarring or kidney failure. These are as below:
- Renal ultrasound: Defines the location of the kidneys and their size and shape clearly.
- Voiding cysto-urethrogram: The bladder is filled with a dye through a catheter in this method. Then the catheter is removed to study if the bladder is getting emptied without any reflux or obstruction.
- Renal scan: To test the functioning of the kidneys and the risk of renal scarring, a bit of radioactive material is used.
- Intravenous pyelogram: Though rarely used, in this method, a dye is injected into the bloodstream and X-ray images are obtained.
- Maintaining proper hygiene: Girls should wipe from front to back and uncircumcised boys should be able to gently retract the foreskin to reveal the urethral opening.
- Complete voiding of bladder: Encourage kids to urinate every two to three hours, since they often ignore a full bladder to carry on playing.
- Consumption of fluids: Drink plenty of fluids and avoid constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.