Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra Dahyalal ShahYour feedback matters!
I am having constipation problem from the last 5 years but I can not be able to remove it completely. So tell me suitable measures to remove it completely.
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.
Sugar patients are advised not to eat vegetables which are beneath soil i.e potato. Whether vegetables like carrot, beat, reddish can be consumed as salad or not by a diabetic patient not?
Hello please doctor help me thanks for help I have high fever its almost kill me, hello sir please help me if you not getting medicine I am gonna die please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 19 years old from few days I am not proper I mean I am sleeping a lot and I feel like I am drinker BT I do not do anything like smoke or drinks I feel like when you drink you feel fizzy and tired that way I dont now why I want some reasons why I am feeling like this and suddenly I am coughing not so much little bit I cough like 2 hrs plzz help me.
Sir mje do din se vomiting hori hai aur unme blood aata hai mje kya krna chaiye koi bdi problm to ni hai.
Some times I can feel some thing alone my body and night only fever. And head strongly headache in to my body soo.
I am still suffering from same problem of sleeping. I have tried new solutions to wake up. But I am helpless. People told me that I am sick. And I want some medicine name to be awake.
My mother has filaria and she stays home to attend my son of 2yrs whole day. Is there any preventive medicine to protect my son from this disease? or any vaccinations for this?
Good morning sir. Am suffered with cough from last 3weeks, daily am taking tablets and syrup. But no use. I think this is not only cough. So plzz tell me any solutions sir for my problem.
While having a sex with my wife I lost control of my organ and before injection my sperm is came out, kindly suggest what should I do.
My mother is a working lady and she is feeling tired as she does all works in office and also at home. She says that her leg, head and body are paining. She also doesn't have enough sleep. Could you please suggest me the food habits which must be followed? And also please say the healthy foods which must be until I in to the body. How should I make her relax? She doesn't have enough sleep and rest as she has no time at all. Could you please say what foods should she take and also please say what foods must be avoided? Please reply me as soon as possible sir/mam. Thank you.
Sir, I am 19 and all the time thinking about sex and libido since few weeks due to this not able to concentrate on any thing. I am feeling depressed and have headache all the time. Sir,so please suggest what can I do.
I am 55years old person. I want to get rid of my piles without operation. Please send me any aayurvedic treatment of this desease in very short period.
One of my frnd is facing lots of problems cause of his itch on his private part of body. He use to keep his hand in his front pocket of his trouser at public place or at his home. He already used lots of skin cream as console m ,lovate GM, trioderm etc and tablets as one can150, focus ,Teczine ,tergosil and dexona injections etc but still remains same he fade up with all these now only frm here he can get the solution. please kindly suggest some effective medicine.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part.