Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Viral S TurakhiaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old, and I have gum bleeding & mouth stick for last few month, I am not a smoker, what the reason sir please tell me. Thank you.
My front teeth gap is much big and i dnt want to trim my teeth without trimming option i prefer because if it doesnot look good after treatment i can remove that treatment and look as before so pls advise not so costly treatment bt good also
My teeth are getting yellow day by day a yellow coating has been formed as I have changed my placed I am recently in kota rajasthan .i want my white teeth back .plzz provide me a specific solution. I can just open my mouth as I feel shy.
Sir I have a problem in my teeth there is a more plaque jamed in my teeth what is the solution of this disease.
I have an teeth cavity please give me some home made remedies for whitening teeth and also preventive measures.
I had an abscessed molar tooth, of which cleaning was done and temporary filled but crown hasn't yet been placed. It's been a month after that. I am feeling burning pain after few minutes daily from my last visit itself. I have low levels of vitamin d and c. So,What does this pain wants to signal? Is it possible that this burning pain in my head, neck and collarbone is due to the oral bacteria spreading itself vigorously and penetrating into my bones or elsewhere?(Note: Previous X-rays showed quite a bit abscess present in my jawbone).
I am 21 year old. I just noticed a kind of small hard bone behind my left jaw. It does not pain. And can be felt when I put my finger deep inside and is also not visible and unmovable. The thing that bothers me is that I dont feel it in my right jaw. Should I consult anyone please answer.
I am komal I am 23 years old. My teeth is soo sensitive. Its paining if I drink cold and hot things. I use sensodine toothpaste. Its effect good. Can you suggest me something more to cure this problem.
My wife has bad breath problem. But we do not know the reason. How can we know the issue and cure it?
Canker sores are also known as aphthous sores and are the most common type of mouth ulcers. They mostly occur on the inside of the lips or cheek and are mostly whitish or yellowish in color. The sores are mostly surrounded by inflamed, reddish soft tissue. Canker sores commonly appear between the age of 10 and 20 years. They mpe ay create a tingling sensation in the mouth that makes eating, talking or swallowing difficult. In some cases, canker sores may cause general malaise and headache.
Reasons behind canker sores
1. Any kind of viral infection
2. Unhygienic brushing habits, such as not cleaning the mouth often or well enough.
3. Hormonal fluctuations, especially during the menstrual cycle
4. Inadequate rest and sleep
5. Low immunity
7. Food allergy
8. Deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals
9. Some kind of mouth injury
10. Ill-fitted dental appliances such as braces or dentures.
11. Acidic or spicy food.
Types of canker sores and symptoms
Canker sores are mainly of two types
1. Simple canker sores: These may occur twice or thrice in a year and can heal without treatment within a span of 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Complex canker sores: These sores generally appear in the elderly, mostly in those who have a history of frequent sores. These may be accompanied by swelling of lymph nodes, very painful sores, high fever, headache, fatigue and general illness. Inflammation and infection of the ulcers may also occur if not diagnosed and treated on time.
Ways canker sores can be treated
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash to rinse the mouth
2. Antibiotic mouthwashes or oral pills
3. Corticosteroid ointments can be applied on the affected area to reduce the inflammation and promote rapid healing.
4. Drinking milk, consuming yoghurt or ice cream is known to provide relief.