Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul MaruYour feedback matters!
Hi I am Dil bahadur Chetri 27 years old, I have a problem of low blood pressure. So please suggest me some fruit items which can help me out to improve my low blood pressure. Hope to hear soon from you. Thank you.
I am 45, how to control blood pressure, b'cose some time my BP is showing 150/100 what shall I do? Please guide me. Thanks.
My mom is suffering from high blood pressure and have anxiety. She is getting weaker day by weaker and she is 60 year old.
Sir 3 months ago I did LIPID profile test. It was not normal. Doc prescribe me RAZEL 5 mg. I took it for 3 months. Then I did LIPID test again, it was completely NORMAL. WHAT I want to ask that should I have to continue taking that medicine or should I stop it and just take care of my diet. Thank you.
My father has a high blood pressure 170 / 80 and recently his left side mouth not in normal shape it's turned to 140 degree so what is happen with him. And what should we do? I need facial exercise guide and diet. I mean his left side face might paralyzed.
My cholesterol is 280 ldl is 180 hdl is 70 vldl is 30 triglyceride is 152 what to do how to control it in natural ways without taking medicines.
Sir/Madam when high blood pressure occur how to make it low and which vegetable and fruit juice to be give. And which food to be given and which to avoid. To a lady Age-old-31.
It all started from severe head aches then chest pain. Had medicines. Ecg was normal.in cholesterol test LDH was little high. Now the current position is headaches with weakness nd blur vision sometimes. When the body heats up there is no headache. Its been 2 months but he is not getting out of this. please help.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
She was suffering from below chest sever pain and shifted to government hospital last week After two days she was discharged after seeing the report In USG report it is mentioned slug matter is seen in gallbladder What to do next.
Good evening sir I have a small doubt my heart beat Without any reason it beats above 72 time pls help me sir.
I am 46 years old. I am using BP tablet since last 2 years. First I used telma am h40 now I m using cresar 40. My bp is about 130 90. Should I continue this tablet. I have no any problem. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Hi I am a patient of left ventricular hypertrophy what precaution I take and what exercise I do regularly and what r my do nots pls say my age is 51 years having slight hypertension no blood sugar
Dear Doctor I used to take Atorva 10 for my cholesterol for last one year then I stopped taking it for 8, 9 months. Recently I was feeling pain in my right hand finger joints also the lower portion of the elbow. I have visited the doctor & as per his advice I have done Uric acid, lipid profile & vitamin D test & out come of the report is. Total cholesterol is 297 mg/DL. Triglycerides 162, HDL 50, LDL 196, VLDL 51. CHOL HDL ratio 5.94. Uric acid 6.9 mg/DL. 25 Hydroxy vitamin D total 6.9 mg/DL. Doctor advised me following medicine Ecosprin AV 75 one at night, Allopurinol 100 mg twice daily, shelcal-M 500 mg & envion 500 one daily. I am also taking loser 25 for high blood pressure. My age is 47. I would like to get advice from any SR. DOCTOR that what ever I am taking is it sufficient or need to take some thing more or any change in medicine is required or any any more test is required. Moreover whether these medicine I have to take life long, if yes any side effect. Pls advice.
Hello sir, I have gas problems and weakness mostly High blood pressure and palpitation problem occurs rarely. Have acidity n stomach heaviness. Have insomnia. What should i do?
Now we do bypass on beating heart complication rate is very low and death rate is less than 1%.
Now total arterial bypass surgery is there so patients are symptom free for 20 to 25 yrs post bypass surgery which can not be achieved by angioplasty or other modes of treatment.
So if your more than two artery are blocked you should go for bypass surgery which is always superior to angioplasty (stent).
Cost of surgery and angioplasty are same. So its better to go for bypass surgery in above mentioned cases.