Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin SastriYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My question is can we increase my penis size with help of Ayurveda treatment, right now my penis size is 1.5 cm on but I want to increase more two inches. Please suggestion,
Hi. I am 25 years female. I have lost my virginity at the age of 17 and have been very active in sex till now. I am not married and neither have been pregnant. Since I am very active in sex, my vagina is loosen and I also fear that this will create problem when I get married. Is there a way to restore the virginity and tighten the vagina.
People who are depressed experience sadness or loss of interest in activities they once enjoyed. While just about everyone experiences these feelings every once in a while, people who are depressed have these feelings on an ongoing basis, and the symptoms of depression affect how they function in daily life.
Understanding the Causes of Depression
A number of factors are thought to contribute to the development of depression, including:
- Genetics. Depression tends to run in families, so researchers believe that certain genes may be associated with developing it.
- Brain abnormalities. Scientists have found that people who are depressed have certain brain characteristics that are different from people who are not depressed. Imbalances of norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine, which are brain chemicals called neurotransmitters, are thought to be involved with the development of depression.
- Stressful situations. Stressful events, such as the loss of a loved one, a major life change, or a serious illness, have been known to trigger depression. While some people have normal and temporary feelings of sadness and loss after a stressful event, others will experience clinical depression.
- Gender. Because depression affects women more than men — at least two times more often — depression in women could be related to gender-specific factors, like menstrual cycles and pregnancy, or differences in how women and men react to stressful situations.
Understanding the Types of Depression
Major depression is a serious mental illness in which a person experiences multiple depressive symptoms for at least two weeks. Other types of depression include:
- Bipolar disorder, alternating episodes of emotional "highs" (mania) and "lows" (depression).
- Dysthymia, mild depression symptoms that last two years or longer.
- Postpartum depression, a type of depression that occurs in the mother after her baby is born.
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), a major depression that occurs during seasons with low sunlight.
People with depression often have other physical or mental illnesses such as:
Alcohol and/or substance abuse or dependence
Having depression makes these other serious illnesses more difficult to treat, and increases the risk of dying from these other conditions.
Seeking Help for Depression
Depression is a serious illness that should be treated by medical professionals. Whether your case of depression is severe or mild, treatment can help.
If you are experiencing persistent problems associated with depression, talk with your family doctor. Primary care physicians write more prescriptions for antidepressants than other health care professionals.
Your doctor can discuss your symptoms with you, rule out other medical conditions, or refer you to a mental health professional. There are several treatments, including medications, psychotherapy, light therapy, and electroconvulsive therapy, that are very effective for depression.
The first step is the most important: getting help to get better.
I am 24 years married female I had a frequent urine n cold cough little fever headache n back pain. Mine last periods date is 4 th. Is this early pregnancy? Wat should I do?
My skin is getting dull day by day, I have used some cosmetic products as well as ointments. But nothing worked nd at a ge of 23 my face looks dull, unhealthy, dirty due to blackspot, scars nd my skin colour is getting darker day by day. My neck is getting black coloured. Any medication which can help me to control my skin tone and scars as soon as possible.
Hai last Saturday I putted sixth week vaccination to my kid. After that he not taking milk properly. Now he doesn't have fever. Kindly advice wat to do to take the milk properly.
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Res Sir, I am 30 years old. I am mentally stressed for past 5 years because of my skin tanning. I am very fair. After delivery my skin was tanning suddenly. I was committed suicide also but no use. So many treatment are going but no use. Sir I want one question what is my problem? No one can't saying. Sir can you help me if any possible to change my skin? I thought you are my god.Please tell sir .
My friend is 27 years old. He is problem with less hair in his scalp. And even his hair is falling what is the solution?
If a take one ashwagandha tab or capsules before will it increase testosterone level overall strength and for how long should I use it.
I am 26 years old and I worried about my hair fall also loose stamina early. Kindly help me to cure from this.
Hi doctors I am getting back muscles pain since last six months. I have taken many treatments but not cured. Please suggest me.
I am seventy years old, i am feeling pain when sleeve my penis skin backwards so cannot clean advice.
Hello Doctor am 25 years old. Doctor pls tell me how will I remove the pigmentation and aging sign from nose and face? Doctor pls tell me which product I should use on face in winters because if I use access moisturizer then pimples came out , if I not use something skin looking dry dull. I want good smooth soft clear skin. Please advice .
I have some issues in brain speed and I am slowing down, memory loss and my age is 24 I think it's big issue. Any one can help me? And guide me? Tell me which food and exercise?
The Jellyfish ....With your breasts rubbing, stomachs making contact, sweating together, kissing at the same time and rocking penis to vagina, this position will ‘kill’ you both with explosive orgasms that will rock you!!!
Hello people, it’s time for us to dish out the sex positions that will throw fireworks in your weekend.
So this weekend is a long one, starting on Thursday with the Sallah feasting going on and rams turning into sumptuous barbecues.
Anyway, with five days on your hands, you have no excuse but to leave all your bedsheets rumples as you and your lover play catch-up on all the emotions that have remains unleashed inside you.
The positions we are considering are those that call for intimacy, closeness, eye-to-eye contact and deep emotional contact.
Each of the 5 positions allows you to look into each other’s eyes as sweet lovemaking takes you on a ride to heaven.
1. THE JELLYFISH Sex Position – this is an intimate, close-contact and exciting sex position that leads to explosive orgasms. To execute it, the man kneels down while the woman positions herself over his lap while facing him. He penetrates with both wrapping their arms around each other, then they move together, slowly – apart and together, apart and together, repeatedly. With your breasts rubbing, stomachs making contact, sweating together, kissing at the same time and rocking penis to vagina, this position will ‘kill’ you both.
2. LAUNCH PAD Sex Position – Launch Pad is a modification of the Missionary sex position which gives deep impact and eye contact. Here, the woman lays on her back with her legs on the man's chest and her knees resting on her chest.
3. FACE-OFF Sex Position – to execute this, the man sits on a chair or the edge of the bed with the woman seated on his lap facing him. This position gives the woman the control of the angle and depth of the penetration.
4. DEEP IMPACT Sex Position – Deep Impact is intimate because it gives deep penetration and nice face to face connection. It however requires a man with strong arms who can hold the women up, while the woman must be is flexible.
5. G-WHIZ Sex Position – to execute this, the woman should lie back with both her legs resting on each of his shoulders while he penetrates. It creates awesome feeling because it ‘tightens’ the vagina and lets the man hit the G-spot.