Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vipin S Checker
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin S CheckerYour feedback matters!
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding. Surgery can be taken for symptmatic gall stone and in GI diseases when symptoms are not controlled by medications.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
My daughter is little tense about her growth of mammry gland she feel ejection of milk she is worried about it Is it natural or has some problem her age is 17 weight 40 and period is going on is there any problem because ejection is produce when pregnancy is there kindly help me.
Am 12 weeks pregnant. I had uti 30 days back and took taxim o 200 mg twice a day for 5 days and got cured, on visiting a doctor. Now again I got uti, can I take taxim or same dose? Is it okay to take antibiotic again in a gap of 30 days.
I have a unprotected sex with a guy he said he don't have any aids but after 1/2 months I have a 3 or 4 small pimple or rashes on my body. Is this a symptom of aids.
Hi Doc, . Got married 6 years ago. My wife got pregnancy in 2014. After 3 months due to no heart beating pregnancy got aborted. In BOH panel test CMV 7.960. PTT 96.2. Both of our blood group is O.
When the little member of the family arrives, a father spends a lot of time with their kids and by nurturing and playing with them, understand their need and always stand by them.
As time passes, the little child learns to speak and walk, and the father lends himself to teach and help his baby explore the world. The little child is convinced and believes that his father is the ultimate man on the planet and he looks up to be like him someday.
New responsibilities bring about a bout of stress
Is it difficult to don the role of a father? Yes. However, no father feels so because of the love and happiness he gets from his little bundle of joy.
A father has a host of duties. One essential thing is to look after the members of the family and earn the bread for them. As he ages, all these involvements start taking a toll on his mental and physical health and make him vulnerable to stress and anxiety.
He could have a new boss in his office who’s driving him crazy, or he may have new responsibilities coming up with the promotion. Or maybe his business has extended and kept him preoccupied with different works. He is yearning to return home faster and play with his kids, but he is helpless.
Quick tips to help them de-stress
For ages now, the primary breadwinner of a family is the man. Though women have started earning as well, man is still considered responsible for the family’s financial well-being.
Anxiety and stress go hand-in-hand in a father’s life. It is essential to know ways to help them de-stress themselves which will help him to not only fulfill their responsibilities, but will also provide satisfaction and happiness of being a father.
Be it a young and new father or an old and experienced father. Following are a few ways to help them de-stress:
Taking a walk every now and then is really a great way to de-stress and a 10 minute walk every day can do wonders.
Breath being the life force, practicing Pranayama, the breathing technique makes them mentally and physically active
Engage them in a refreshing hobby like gardening. Small plants in your portico or a full-fledged garden in your backyard, they have immense impact on your well-being
Reduce screen time whenever possible
Family time is important as is their me-time. Make them take time for themselves and let them hang out with their buddies
Request them to practice stress relieving poses like Eagle pose three or four times a week. Also, indulge in rejuvenating spas and massages
Treat them to a good movie with their partner or musical of their choice.
Yoga to relieve the stress
Fathers play a significant role in the life of the child, and the father is considered the guiding light for the children. Father’s love is reflected and felt at every stage as the child grows up. Modern life comprises of stress, and it could eventually lead to health issues such as chest pain, insomnia, and others.
Yoga helps in relaxing the muscle and helps the mind to refresh up. It lowers the level of stress hormone and increases the energy level to a great extent. People who perform Yoga on a regular basis have a healthy mind and body.
Thus, on this particular occasion of Fathers’ Day, it is worthy to celebrate it in a way that would prove to be beneficial for the father. Let the father be celebrated and let he be offered the gift of health on this special day!
Apart from all these ways to help them de-stress, you can also help them by booking a preventive health check up for them.