Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin S CheckerYour feedback matters!
In 9th month off pregnancy baby heart beat sudden stop any changes of alive and what thing mother want to do for next child and after how much period they should have next baby.
I have 4 months child but I and my husband was together last night onces only but I'm getting fear again I will get pregnancy right now I'm not interested and I am not getting milk pls give suggestions have drink the papaya juice it's right or not.
I have regular bleeding from many days and doctor says take menoreg syrup n gynar cvp does it helps?
My wife is pregnant 14 week end today What is the positions for doing sex in this moment If you have position images please share me.
I am having irregular periods, how to make it regular, what shall I eat or do, I am having thyroid problem and I am doing regular exercise, and having medicine for thyroid too. Please advice simple and easy way for the same.
Hello doctor my question is .In oral sex, my own precum is present inside my mouth (transferred while kissing. Can my precum present inside my mouth can enter her vagina while oral sex? Can it result pregnancy? Help us doctor.
I am aged 73 and my wife is aged 67. My wife has pacemaker and also had some skin rashes around her vaginal area. For the year or so she is getting affected by urinary infections. She has undergone for treatments for the same. We have sexual intercourse ones a fortnight or a month. After the intercourse her urinary infections seem to get repeated. What can be done to overcome the problem.
I have sex with my girlfriend. I gave her unwanted 72 after 60 hour. What are the side effects of this medicine.
Consumed two I pills in a week can it be dangerous enough. I am much worried please give me a brief suggestion.
The fourth day of Diwali is celebrated as Annakut to thank God for his benevolence. Govardhan Puja is one of the primary rituals associated with this day. The legend behind this festival is centred around a hillock named Govardhan which Krishna lifted to shelter the people living there from torrential rains. Thus, it is celebrated by making small mounds of cow dung that symbolize the hillock and prayers to Lord Govardhan. Cow dung in India is not treated as mere excrement, but has a number of uses. Primary amongst them is the burning of dried cow dung cakes as fuel to cook food in rural households and provide heat. Cow dung is also an excellent fertilizer. In many places, cow dung is also added to mud bricks so as to strengthen the brick and prevent disintegration.
According to Ayurveda, cow dung is germicidal and has healing properties. To this effect, cow dung is mentioned a number of times in ancient Indian scriptures.
1. Cow dung’s antibacterial properties make it a good natural disinfectant. Using cow dung to disinfect an area involves coating the floor with a paste of fresh cow dung. This practice is followed in many rural households throughout India. Burning cakes of dried cow dung are also said to repel insects and mosquitoes.
2. Cow dung is also said to have mood enhancing properties. It contains bacteria named Mycobacterium vaccae which is responsible for activating neurons that produce serotonin. Seratonin is a neurotransmitter that contributes towards making a person feel happy.
3. Dried cow dung is also used to make disinfectant soaps. Some of the ayurvedic practitioners also use cow dung to treat skin ailments. However, you must keep in mind that cow dung does contain bacteria and hence should not be applied on skin that is cut or raw.
4. Even the ash produced by cow dung has beneficial uses. This ash when added to pond water is also said to balance the acidity in the water and regulate pH levels. Dry ash absorbs oil and fat and hence is also used as a cleaning agent.
Here are some other medicinal uses of cow dung:
1. According to some ancient scripts, cow dung ash can be used to strengthen gums and clean teeth.
2. Cow dung is an excellent disinfectant and mosquito repellent. This is the reason why the walls of the houses were coated with cow dung in the ancient times.
3. The cow dung can be used a body back in order to detoxify the body.
4. It is also said to be very helpful in preventing pimples.
5. Cow dung is also known to improve blood circulation.
6. It also helps in keeping the infections from spreading.
7. Ayurvedic medicines made out of cow dung also work wonders in treating indigestion problems.
However, if one chooses to use cow dung to treat an ailment or cleanse the body in any way, it should be done only under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.
My weight is 69 kg my height is 5.3 my now my weight is stuck. I having a pcod problem pls suggest me diet chart. Regards.
One of the best news what a couple can have is to expect the arrival of a baby. With changing lifestyles, most people have chosen to have a baby much later in life, with education and career taking priority. However, when the couple is ready and it does not happen, there can be a lot of anxiety and stress.
It is normal for couples to take about 4 to 6 months to conceive, and there are various factors which can affect this. It is important to consider that the issue could be with either partner and so both need to be involved in testing to find out the underlying reasons.
When you have decided to check with a doctor, the following will be considered.
- The health conditions of both parents including lifestyle (tobacco, alcohol, diet patterns, weight, etc.)
- Medical history including medications
- Any history of infertility that runs in the family
- Sexual history including sexual health, STDs, painful sex
- Gynecologic history of female including any menstrual disorders or pelvic diseases like endometriosis
- Any issues with the male partner including erection or ejaculation
- Reproductive history including prior children, prior pregnancies, miscarriages
Some of the most common tests that would be done are listed below, separately for women and men.
Women: A physical exam will also include checking the pelvic area for any obvious signs of fibroids, cysts, PID, or endometriosis. This is followed by one or more of the following tests as required for the diagnosis of the underlying cause.
- A cervical smear test to test the vaginal and cervical environment
- Blood test to test for rubella infection, varicella or chickenpox
- Blood test to check for ovulation. This is done 7 days before the period and evaluates both whether ovulation is happening and other correlated factors like temperature, cervical mucus, quality of the egg
- Blood test to check for hormonal levels including FSH, prolactin, thyroid hormone, testosterone, and progesterone. Each of these plays a vital role in the entire pregnancy cycle, and so should be evaluated
- Urine test for chlamydia, which can cause infertility
- Scanning to check for the internal structures like fallopian tubes, uterine lining, and cervix.
- The first step is to understand if there is a sexual problem including erection and/or ejaculation
- A physical exam is done to look for swellings in the scrotum
- Blood test to check for hormonal levels, especially testosterone.
- Sperm analysis including quantity, quality, and motility of sperms. This is one of the easiest tests to do and should be done even before more elaborate tests are done in the female.
Involving both the partners is very important to solve this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am getting burning pain in Vagina while intercourse since last couple of days, its also slightly burning while urinating, can you pls help? Its nothing related to forced sex rather its normal sexual relationship in us. Thanks.
I checked my breast lump by mammogram and found it is only fibroblastoma. No malignancy. Is it harmful in future I am 20 years female.
I am 21 years old. And I am married since 2 years while having intercourse with my husband I usually feel pain and also I suffer from irregular periods sometimes and whenever I suffer periods they are painful and I am always hospitalized whenever my periods come or else 2injections are given to me. In my periods I have constipation and vomiting badly. I could not diagnose what could be the reason, also in these two years I took lot of contraceptive pills. I feel hungry and then I eat a little food and feel fullness also I am usually tired even if I work or even if I do not I feel tired. I would surely consult a doctor but could anyone just give me brief idea what could be the reason since I was reading about ovarian cysts and ovarian cancer so it just worried me.
I am 26 years old I got married in 2013. Now we are trying for a baby we are trying from last 6 months. But can not get result. So would you please tell me what was the reason for that. I am worried about that.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.