Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin S CheckerYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old, we started our pregnancy planning 4 months back and we done it truly since 2 months as according to the ovulation. But unfortunately I got periods. But before that I had some rare symptoms like Left lower abdominal pain, chest pain, back pain and giddiness and my periods last only for 3 days. Many times I noticed that the absence of lubricants during the intercourse. Please help me/guide me to know regarding my lost pregnancy plan and about the symptoms I had faced on last periods.
Without using condom and other contraceptive method can pregnancy be avoided during sex. If yes then how?
My first child birth was on 19 Jan 2016, my period occurs early for first 2 months. Last period date was 5 mar 2016 but till period not occurs for this month, any issue please refer.
Hi my friend manognya has 4 years of sexual attachment with her boyfriend. Recently they were breakup. Her parents arranged a NRI match to her. Her marriage is in this year august. She is feeling very fear to marry her husband because she is not virgin. Now what she has to do give me any solution to set her life.
Vajikarana herbs have been use in traditional herbal medicine in India and other parts of the world. So, it is use for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, low libido, premature ejaculation and male infertility.
Ayurvedic medicine has used several herbs and herbal remedies since many centuries ago to increase libido levels, as aphrodisiacs and to treat male sexual dysfunction problems, some of them based on tradition, some proven see to be effective after clinical trials of well-trusted institutions.
Vajikarana therapy combine a proprietary herbal formula based on centuries old ayurvedic wisdom with advice on diet, exercise, mental training, and relaxation to help men reach their peak and overcome sexual concerns through safe, natural means.
The problems of sexual dysfunction are prevalent among middle age and older adult males and females. Following are some herbs that are beneficial rasayana and vajikarana medicines. Some men may prefer a natural way to put off impotence. Both rasayana and vajikarana medicines are derive from herbs and use in treating male impotence. So, preparations like asparagus racemosus, curculigo orchioides, dactylorhiza hatagirea, curculigo orchioides, and chlorophytum borivilianum are frequently prescribe by doctors as anti-ed remedies.
From an ayurvedic perspective, male sexual energy arises from shukra dhatu, the male reproductive tissue. In ayurvedic pharmacology there is a special group of rasayana herbs, classified as vajikarana, that help to nourish and stimulate the sexual organs and tissues, as well as to promote beauty and sex appeal. Ayurveda vajikarana therapy helps in male infertility treatment, erectile dysfunction, to increase sperm count and sperm motility. Rasayana is one of the eight branches of classical ayurveda, which is not merely a drug therapy but is a unique procedure practice in the form of diet, drug and specific health promoting conducts.
1. It’s antimicrobial!
Storing contaminated water in copper for up to 16 hours at room temperature considerably reduces the presence of the harmful microbes, so much that the researchers inferred that “copper holds promise as a point-of-use solution for microbial purification of drinking-water.
An additional study from university of south carolina researchers explored the purifying power of copper, finding that “antimicrobial copper surfaces in intensive care units (icu) kill 97% of bacteria that can cause hospital-acquired infections,” resulting in a 40% reduction in the risk of acquiring an infection. The research was done in a hospital icu. The research found that the rooms with copper-surfaced objects had less than half the infection incidence than those rooms without copper.
2. It’s a great brain stimulant.
Our brain works by transmitting impulses from one neuron to another through an area known as the synapses. These neurons are covered by a sheath called the myelin sheath that acts like a sort of conductive agent – helping the flow of impulses. How does copper figure here you ask? well, copper actually helps in the synthesis of phospholipids that are essential for the formation of these myelin sheaths. Thereby, making your brain work much faster and more efficiently. Apart from that copper is also known to have anti-convulsive properties (prevents seizures).
3. It aids in weight loss.
If diet just doesn’t seem to be helping you lose weight, try drinking water stored in a copper vessel on a regular basis. Apart from fine tuning your digestive system to perform better, copper also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently.
4. It slows down aging.
If you are worried about the appearance of fine lines, copper is your natural remedy! packed with very strong anti-oxidant and cell forming properties, copper fights off free radicals – one of the main reasons for the formation of fine lines – and helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
5. Copper has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in arthritis and other inflammatory pains. This asset is especially great to relieve aches and pains caused due to inflamed joints. In addition to that, copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, making it the perfect remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
6. It can fight off cancer.
Copper has very strong antioxidant properties that helps fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer. According to the american cancer society the exact mechanism of how copper helps prevent the onset of cancer is still not known but some studies have shown that copper complexes have a considerable anti-cancer effect.
Girl aged 17 irregular periods thyroid check was normal, five months ago my pill was prescribed after that there was a relief but now the same problem is again please advice.
How to maintain hemoglobin level naturally, after having heavy flow during periods. And how to maintain calcium intake after 30's for strong bones.
I had sex with my boyfriend and he word 2 condoms but it's not leaked even though i'm getting very scare of pregnancy and next day morning when I go to toilet 6 to 7 drops were bleeding i'm getting very scare please suggest me.
I had sex with my to be husband. I took ipill and then after 1 week I got 1 day bleeding. My periods date was 24th jan and still I dint get my period and I checked for pregnancy test with preganews and got negative result. Is there any problem why I didn't get period still. Are there any issues?
My wife's gynaecologist has prescribed Duphaston. I need to know what is the right time to take its dosage on an empty stomach or after having meal.
My gf had sex with me on 29 december and I was in doubt that sperm is conceived or not so I gave her ipill within 24 hrs and then on 5 jan she got minute bleeding and now her periods starts on 27 jan nd till now it is not started and 29 dec was 6 day of her periods cycle. So please doctor help me.
Http://www. Malaivelsiddhahospital. Com/hsv. Html He says that Genital Herpes is curable. Is it real? Can we trust this? He was showing the reports as well in this site (before treatment and after treatment). Can any one suggest me in this regards. Thank You.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change