Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vipin S Checker
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin S CheckerYour feedback matters!
Please help, I want to know what I was going through. I am a 56 years old female and have enlisted all the symptoms I was going through for almost ten days. 1. Feeling down and weak. Every now and then especially when I attempt to lie down, having severe headache (pulpy inside) which is very painful, occasionally giving me an experience of as if bubble bursting inside, which is unbearably painful but gives relief later. 2. Simultaneously with this bubble bursting, I noticed feeble palpitation and movement in my upper right abdomen (similar to as I felt when baby kicked inside when I was pregnant.) 3. There is pain/tenderness on left side below the left ear. 4. Having temperature above 100 on and off now for a week. 5. In the morning as I clear my nasal passage, there is bright red blood discharge followed by severe weakness. 6. Vertigo all day long. 7. It is so severe that I get the feeling if it worsens to next step, I would be gone. 8. I am DM II. My blood sugar was remaining high irrespective of eating anything or not. Metformin was not helping. Please put some light if it should concern me for further investigations? Thanks in advance.
Hi, my age is 22. I married in December. Since then my period is irregular. Sometime it takes more than 2 months to come. I am also planning a baby since last seven months. But not able to conceive yet. I consult with a doctor three times. Every time she advised me regestrone pills. After taking pills my period comes within 10 days. But with out pills my period takes 2.5 months. Dr. Also suggested me to lose weight. Due to this I am very depressed. Please advice.
My periods are 28 days late and I take a urine prgncy 5est on 13october it ws negative but my periods are not coming I am getting worried. Hlp me.
Sir I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 18 Feb and her period had done on 13 Feb but still now her period had not yet done,and she did not take any Medici still now,so please give me a helpful solution according to my situation,and please give some solution if pregnancy test is positive
Hi sir/madam, I'm have got married before 6 months on 29 may. But still I did not get pregnant. I do not know why. Im trying for pregnant but still I did not get pregnant. Im getting vex. Please tell me any advice for my pregnant my husband is a army man now I'm with him. Please help me sir/madam.
Infertility is a medical condition which is characterised by problems in successful conception, even after prolonged and frequent unprotected sex amongst a couple. Infertility may occur due to problems with either the male, the female partner and in many cases both of them. This condition can cause much strife in a relationship not just within the individuals but also be a cause for social embarrassment. The causes of infertility could be-
Testicular injury or deformed testis,
Irregular menstrual periods,
Problems with erections,
Uterus is ill-shaped,
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,
Scanty sperm count,
Blockage of the fallopian tube.
Ayurveda and Infertility-
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, infertility occurs when there is a deficiency of nutrients in the Shukra Dhatu of an individual. This might occur as a result of indigestion and excessive toxic content in the human body. This could be caused due to excessive consumption of spicy foods or if they have chronic stress or anxiety. The Ayurvedic remedies boost the nutrition of the Shukra Dhatu in order to boost fertility. The most potent Ayurvedic herbs which can cure infertility are as follows:
A prescribed consumption of the powder of dried banyan bark along with sugar might help to cure infertility.
The inclusion of cumin and turmeric powder in regulated dosages in your daily food might also help to facilitate fertility.
A consumption of the root of the herb Ashwagandha for 3 times a day has also been shown to be beneficial.
A daily consumption of the powder of Vanari Kalpa in warm milk might help in curing any problems related to the ejaculation of semen.
Consuming a mixture of the powder of Vrushya vati in warm milk, it might help to increase the sperm count.
The consumption of Ayurvedic preparation of phalasarpi (a mixture of the herbs Kustha, manjistha, Triphala, tagara, haldi etc.) might help to deal with the problems of infertility in women.
Yoga also has many effective asanas or poses which help boost both male and female fertility and thus may help in correcting infertility caused due to physical factors such as injuries or deformities.
Changes in lifestyle also have to be brought in such as quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption among others.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.