Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod WaghelaYour feedback matters!
Hi. My hair are getting sleek and light weighted everyday and hairfall is increasing. I use coconut oil n a mild Shampoo by patanjali. I do a massage regularly. Bt no effect. Please suggest. Whats the solution.
How do I get long hairs by homemade remedy? I use coconut oil once in a week for hair growth. Bt bht jyada there there hairs ki growth ho rhi hai please btaiye ki aisa kya kru jisse jldi hairs ko growth ho.
My hairs has 2ended strips. Do mooh k baal. I need any home remedy for such. I am using sesha hair oil.
My skin problems so many long time many doctor consult but no solution. Skin has many dark circles &pimples. Can be help me.
Kindly suggest me a best sunscreen in this summer which will keep my face clean and bright without getting dull, please sir/madam.
Hi doctor, I am 29 year old male. My lips always becomes dry. Because of too much dryness I feel like plucking the skin and many times out of my control I will pluck my lips skin and some times blood will come out due to plucking skin. I am facing this problem from many years (& gt 10 years). Please help me to overcome from this problem.
I am 24 year old and I have very less number of facial hair. What are reason behind it .and to over from this.
Since 3 months so many pimples are raising, I feel shy to show my face to people. Whai I had to do. Please help me.
Corns and calluses are defined as thickened and hardened areas of the skin, which are formed due to excess pressure, friction or rubbing in a particular area. They generally form at the bottom of the feet and can cause discomfort and pain while walking. Corns usually form on the sides and tops of toes. There are several variants of corn such as hard corn, soft corn and seed corns. Calluses typically form in areas which undergo high friction. It can appear on hands and feet. Read on to find more about corns and calluses.
1. In some cases, corns or calluses may form due to improper walking motion but in most cases corns and calluses form due to wearing shoes which fit in an improper manner.
2. High heels in particular are a major reason for the formation of corns and calluses. Other reasons include foot deformities or wearing shoes and sandals without socks.
3. Corns and calluses have a risk of being infected by bacteria which causes the infected region to secrete pus or fluid.
There are different types of corns and calluses and each of them have different symptoms during their formation.
1. A callus is a small patch of dead skin which can form anywhere in the body but usually in places which undergo friction.
2. A hard corn is a patch of hard skin which is located outside the little toe or on top of a toe.
3. A soft corn is a sensitive red patch of skin which is typically found between toes.
4. A seed corn is a painful patch of dead skin which typically forms on the ball of the foot or on the heel.
If you have developed a corn or a callus it is advisable to consult a doctor as they can correctly differentiate between warts and calluses. Use of moleskin around the corn or callus usually reduces the pressure from the affected region. Oral antibiotic medication can also be prescribed by your physician. Certain moisturising creams also help treating corns and calluses. Opt for stronger moisturising creams after consulting your doctor if regular ones are not helping. In certain instances corns and calluses may need to be surgically removed.