Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod T Parmar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod T ParmarYour feedback matters!
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My Partner turned 17 today we had an unprotected sex @21 Dec and she took unwanted 72 within next hour and then she bled on 26th dec today we had an unplanned intercourse again and had to take that pill again the next hour. She has decided not to take ipill again so womt have unprotected. So what are the causes now and for what she has to wait so that we can be relieved please help.
From last two months we are trying for a child but it seems things are not going well So please guide us.
दही खाने के 15 फायदे | Dahi (curd) khane ke fayde in hindi
1. दही का सेवन करने से हमारी पाचन शक्ति बढ़ती हैं, हर-रोज दही खाने से भूख न लगने की बीमारी खत्म हो जाती हैं।
2. जो लोग हर-रोज दही का सेवन करते हैं ना तो मुँह से दुर्गंध आती हैं और ना ही उनके दांतों में कीडा लगता हैं।
3. हर-रोज दही खाने से हमारा इम्यून सिस्टम स्ट्रोंग होता हैं, और हमारे शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ जाती हैं।
4. यह माना गया हैं कि जो लोग नियमित रूप से दही का सेवन करते हैं उनका शुगर लेवल कंट्रोल रहता हैं।
5. दही का नियमित सेवन करने से आंतों के रोग और पेट संबंधित बीमारियां नहीं होती हैं।
6. दही में कैल्शियम अधिक मात्रा में पाई जाती हैं जिससे हमारी हड्डियां को विकास होता हैं।
7. हींग का छौंक लगाकर दही खाने से जोड़ों के दर्द में लाभ मिलता है। यह स्वादिष्ट होने के साथ-साथ पौष्टिक भी हैं।
8. दुबले-पतले व्यक्तियों को अगर दही में किशमिश, बादाम या छुहारा मिलाकर दिया जाए तो वजन बढ़ने लगता हैं।
9. दही के साथ शहद मिलाकर जिन बच्चों के दांत निकल रहे हों, उन्हें चटाना चाहिए। इससे दांत आसानी से निकल जाते हैं।
10. रात को नींद न आने वाली बीमारी में दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं।
11. हमारे दिमाग के लिए दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं क्योंकि दही में विटामिन b12 अच्छी मात्रा में होता हैं।
12. हर-रोज दही का सेवन करने से आंतो, पेट सबंधिंत बीमारी नहीं होती हैं।
13. एंटीबायोटिक दवाइयों के सेवन के दुष्प्रभाव से बचने के लिए दही सेवन की सलाह डाक्टर भी देते हैं।
14. दही खाने का सीधा संबंध मस्तिष्क से हैं, आपको ये जानकर हैरानी होगी कि दही का सेवन करने वालों को तनाव की शिकायत बहुत कम होती हैं।
15. अगर आप खुद को बहुत थका हुआ महसूस कर रहे हैं तो हर रोज दही का सेवन करना आपके लिए अच्छा रहेगा।
Adenoidectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the adenoid. The adenoid is a gland which is present on the roof of the mouth; its role is to produce antibodies to protect the body against infections. Usually the adenoid glands diminish during your adolescence and disappear by the time you are an adult. Respiratory and throat infections that are chronic in nature, are the main causes of infection in the adenoid glands.
Reason for the removal of adenoids
Throat infections that occur frequently can lead to the enlargement of the adenoid glands. When these glands become enlarged, it results in breathing problems and blockage of the Eustachian tubes. Blocked Eustachian tubes can cause infections in the ear which, in turn, causes severe hearing problems.
The surgical procedure is performed under general anesthesia in an outpatient mode. The removal of the adenoid glands takes place through the mouth. Initially, a small instrument is put inside the mouth to keep it open. After this, the adenoids are located in the mouth, following which they are scrapped off with a curette or by applying heat to the area by the process of diathermy (a technique to stimulate circulation by heating up a part of the body with the application of localized heat currents). Once the procedure is completed, you will be discharged on the same day.
Post-surgery, you may experience a sore throat for a few weeks. You must drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration. Keeping yourself hydrated also helps relieve symptoms of post-surgical pain, if any. Oily and spicy foods should also be avoided as it may cause pain inside the mouth. Applying ice can also relieve pain symptoms. However, don’t apply ice directly wrap it in a cloth and then apply it on the neck. Do not undertake any stressful or strenuous activity for 7-10 days post-surgery to further facilitate the recovery process. Post-surgery, the risks of throat and ear infections are greatly reduced. Breathing through the nose also becomes relatively easier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.
Dear sir, I am a 23 years old female. My question is that my last period was skipped and it has been now about 40-45 days since I had my last period. Can you please tell me what has happened to me and is it normal sometimes missing the periods. I am very much stressed regarding this issue. Please guide me.
My vagina is very dark I want to make it fair can I use hydrogen peroxide to clean the darkness of my vagina.
I rubbed and fingered my girlfriend vagina near clitoris .but my sperm is dried in my hand .is there any possible of she becoming pregnant.
You may develop a form of diabetes during pregnancy, which is known as gestational diabetes. The condition usually goes away after childbirth. During pregnancy, hormonal changes within the body may cause the blood sugar level to rise. This condition affects the developing fetus as well, as the baby receives nutrients from your blood. The baby may store the extra sugar as fat and may grow unusually large.
How gestational diabetes affects the baby
Owing to the abnormally large size, the baby may be at risk of facing several complications, if you have gestational diabetes. Your baby may be affected in the following ways:
1. There may be injuries during birth due to the large size.
2. Low blood sugar level and mineral level during birth.
3. Jaundice, which is a condition which turns the skin to yellow.
4. The baby may be born prematurely.
5. Breathing problems which are temporary.
6. The baby will be at a higher risk of obesity later in life.
How gestational diabetes affects the mother
The chances of several pregnancy complications get enhanced due to gestational diabetes. The possible risks are as follows:
1. Chances of undergoing a C-section
2. Chances of miscarriage
4. Pre-term birth
5. After giving birth, the mother has high chances of developing type 2 diabetes.
How to manage gestational diabetes?
You can follow several tips and must undergo lifestyle changes for keeping your diabetes in control. These include the following:
2. Regular physical exercise is essential for the management of sugar levels. You should work out for at least 30 minutes every day.
3. Regular health check-ups are very important, especially for your baby after birth. These may include ultrasounds and nonstress tests.
4. Prescribed medication such as insulin and several others help in the management of blood sugar levels.
5. You must observe your blood sugar level properly. You should take a blood sugar test many times a day.
6. You should always watch your symptoms for any sign of blood sugar during pregnancy.
In case you are diagnosed with gestational diabetes, you must consult a doctor immediately. Managing this condition at an early stage will prevent your baby from being affected in several ways. The condition can be successfully managed and majority of women with gestational diabetes have regular vaginal births and produce healthy babies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.