Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod T ParmarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 unmarried. I am getting periods only for 2 days. Does it create some issues? Please give some advice .I am so worried.
I am 21 years of age. I am suffering from the problem of delayed or no menstruation. I am overweight and I have tried everything to loose weight but I get zero results. I have take ginette for 4 Yr as was recommended by doctor but still there is no improvement. But now I am not taking any medicine. Periods did not come from the last 2.5 month and I am very much disturbed due to this problem.
I am 25 yes old. I got my last period on 5th apr and I had uti last week. And till now I my period not came. And from 5 days in the morning I felt full hungry and after eating I feel like vomiting everytym.
Hi Dr. My girlfriend is not giving me sufficient blowjob. I want it more than my food or oxygen please tell me what should I do to live Is there any other way to feel the same sensation which I get during blowjob or oral sex please help.
Mujhe one year se pcod h or mere weight bohot speed se gain ho ra h. 71 kg ho cough h. please help. Weight loss kaise hoga and pcod ka koi treatment possible h b ya nhi. please tell me about pcod!
Meri wife ko 2-3din se toilet karne me problem ho rahi he or baar baar toilet arahi he aisa feel hota he or urine me jalan b ho rahi he or aaj halka sa blood b aaya Hum. Log pregnancy ke liye try kar rahe he Kya usi karan aisa ho raha he Give me any suggestion please I am. Very worried.
She wants to get pregnant soon when is the suitable time to do sex to get pregnant how to find the fertile days.
Hello doctor, My wife got normal delivery in 5th month due to the cause of leaking of amniotic fluid Delivery date 16/03/2016 Do she go to aerobics and exercises now? Can we join physical relationship If not how much time we tale for this Please tell me suggestion doctor Thankyou.
I am 15 years girl my periods came on 5th may and ended on 8th may and now it came on 31st may? Why it came on 31st.
If periods done on timely its means girl is not pregnant? And what is the accuracy of a home urine strip pregnancy test? Actually me and my gf done sex I use condom but its my first time thats why I accidentally use expire condom also roll wrong side first and after that I unroll it and once again roll with right side my partner took also ipill within 6 Hours of sex is there are any chances of pregnancy pls help me. If she want to sure can she do a urine test and what is the best time for testing.
My friend was in her middle of menstrual cycle. Her boyfriend fingered her and she told touched his penis. They were with their clothes on. The boy said he did not have any ejaculation of sperm but he is not sure about pre cum. Its my friends 28 th day and she is too worried about her periods. Is there any chance of becoming pregnant? Also the boy touched the girls hand which she touched thd penis. Is there any chance of transferring through hands if there was something on her hand?
An anal fissure can affect people of all ages, and it’s often seen in infants and young children. Constipation is a common problem in this age group and it is a major cause of this problem.
An anal fissure usually isn’t a serious condition. In most cases, the tear heals on its own within four to six weeks. In cases where the fissure persists beyond eight weeks, it’s considered chronic, or long term.
- A visible tear in the skin around the anus
- A small lump of skin just next to the tear
- A sharp pain in the anal area during bowel movements
- Streaks of blood on stools or on wiping
- Burning or itching around the anus
- Straining during childbirth
- Straining during bowel movements as a result of constipation
- Chronic constipation
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Overly tight anal sphincter muscles
In rare cases, an anal fissure may develop due to:
- Anal cancer which occurs due mostly to ano-receptive sex without barrier protection
- HIV infection
Let’s take a closer look at these risk factors.
- Anal fissures are common in infants and young kids. Older adults also become prone to anal fissures as the blood flow to the anorectal region decreases.
- Women also become prone to these fissures due to straining during childbirth.
- The inflammation that occurs in the intestinal lining in people with IBD makes the tissue around the anus more prone to tearing, further causing fissures.
- People who frequently experience constipation are at an increased risk for fissures. Also, one can suffer from fissures due to straining and passing large, hard stools. In both these cases, one may experience tears in the anal lining.
- Frequent diarrhea can also tear the skin around the anus and so can ano-receptive sex without protection. This can lead to sexually transmitted diseases like genital herpes, HIV/AIDS and infection with HPV virus which causes anal cancer.
Treatment usually helps control anal fissures and the discomfort it causes. Your doctor will prescribe stool softeners and topical pain relievers to stem discomfort. However, if these do not make your anal fissure go away then surgery may be required. And in addition to this, your doctor will also need to look for other underlying causes that can cause anal fissures like for example anal cancer.
- An anal fissure can be diagnosed by simple physical exam. The doctor looks at the area around your anus and follows it up with a rectal exam to confirm the diagnosis.
- This can mean the use of an anoscope. In this, the doctor inserts an anoscope into your rectum to be able to see the anal tear.
- An anoscope is a thin tube and it allows doctors to inspect the anal canal. An anoscope is also used to diagnose other causes of anal or rectal pain such as hemorrhoids or piles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
HI, I am 6 weeks pregnant. I have 2 questions. 1) how can I take care of myself in thus situation. What kind of food and routine I have to follow? 2) can me qnd my husband can do intercourse in this time, if yes till which month we can do? Thank you in advance.
I have some problem in penetrating into my girlfriend's vagina. It is soo tensed n penetration is not getting done. What can I do for this. Can she take any medication?
Detoxification is a physiological and medical process of blood cleansing by removing impurities from the blood. It is a means of cleaning and nourishing the body from inside and it is done at least once a year. It includes one or more of the following: dieting, fasting, colon cleansing, removal of dental fillings or cutting out specific foods from your diet.
Benefits of detoxifying your body:
- Gets rid of excess waste
- Boosts your energy
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves your respiration process
- Reduces weight
- Provides anti-aging benefits
Majority of the detoxification of your body is carried out by these 4 systems; Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary and Dermal. Any disturbance in these 4 systems results in accumulation of toxins in your body and may cause serious medical illnesses.
Homeopathy approach helps in maintaining the proper functioning and balance of the 4 systems. It is a gentle, natural and one of the safest ways of removing toxins. Homeopathic remedies for treating detoxification are as follows:
- Berberis Vulgaris: It acts as a stimulator of liver, gall bladder and kidneys. It is best suited for people who face rapid change of symptoms, pain all over the body, repeated diarrhea and stone in the kidney.
- Chelidonium tincture: It is a reliable liver and gall bladder drainer. It supports liver in removing toxin from your body due to heavy usage of drugs and antibiotics.
- Senega: It is an effective detoxification remedy for people exposed to respiratory issues with allergies.
- Nux Vomica: It acts as an intestine and liver stimulator. It is mostly used for symptoms linked with a sedentary lifestyle and excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
- Taraxacum Officinale: It is used by people with stomach and digestion issues.
- Fumaria Officinalis: It detoxifies your body by purifying the blood, leading to enhanced functioning of the liver.
- Uva Ursi: It is an effective urinary antiseptic that supports the functioning of kidneys and reproductive system.
- Saponaria: It is used for skin draining purpose.
- Aloe: It is used for detoxification of the rectum.Apart from the homeopathy remedies, other self care measures such as drinking lots of water, healthy eating, exercising regularly, minimizing stress and avoiding alcohol and drugs can help in detoxifying.
I am 18 weeks pregnant with triplets after ivf treatment .What should I be doing to get a full term.
Hai doctor can I take metformin and Normoz tablet together. I have one baby ,she is turning to 5.After that I had three abortions. I started Normoz and that is the time I got pregnant on last time. But it is ended up with miscarriage. Did all the investigations but no reason .So now doctor is telling implantation failure is the reason. I completed one dose of intralipid infusion also. Finish with ovulation induction ,used clomid ,menogone and overall. But did not get pregnant ,i started my period on 24 /11/16. So my question is I am already on metformin 500 mg bd, so can I take Normoz also together with this. Please give me a suggestion.
Hi, this is Dr Leena Yadav. I am consultant IVF and reproduction with Bourn Hall Fertility Centre from the last 3 years now. I have given take home pregnancies and today what I am going to discuss with everyone here is about Egg Freezing or what we call as Oocyte Freezing. I want all the young females that they should opt Egg freezing or Oocyte freezing if they are planning to get married the late 30s or if they want a child bearing which is late after their marriage.
Why do I suggest you go for Egg Freezing?
Because the egg quality deteriorates gradually after the 30s and that is why the best time to preserve your oocytes is between 20-30 years. We would like to tell you that the egg quality deteriorates after the 30s. The females who are working and had their marriage but do not want a child right now, they can actually plan up Egg Freezing. If you plan up Egg Freezing at this point of time, that means you stop your biological clock. If you do your Oocyte freezing at 22-23 years, these oocytes can later be used to form embryos. The only thing we have to do is to de-freeze them and use these oocytes fertilise with your partner sperm and form embryos for you we can do this embryo transfer for you whenever you want to get pregnant. This can be done at the age of 35-42 years. But if you freeze your Oocytes between 20-30 years of age, you are actually stopping the biological clock there and actually focusing on having good Oocyte quality.
The other thing is you should also focus on Oocyte freezing if you have a family history of early menopause or you have a history of Pre mature Ovarian failure or if you people are diagnosed with some cancer or undergoing Chemotherapy. People who are diagnosed with cancer and are planning to have chemotherapy should prefer Oocyte or the egg freezing before taking the first cycle of Chemotherapy itself. Because if you take this decision after the cycle of Chemotherapy, then the Oocyte quality we get after the first shot of Chemotherapy will be really affected.
So, I would like that you should think about these things and get back to us. If you want to contact us for the same, you can connect with us through Lybrate and they will get you connected to us.