Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod SiroyaYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year old female. I have a dark circle in eye. What should I do to remove that dark circle completely? Which medicine or tube is good? Please tell me. Thanks in advance.
I was suffering from fungal infection on back and with regular medicine it was normal but the black spots and some black areas but now how to get clear skin.
Hello sir, I am 56years old man, approx two months ago I had a prostrate operation, still I had irritation in my penis (at tube) whenever I pee at pressure what could be the reason.
There is any treatment in homeopath and ayurveda please help me to solve my problem because I m very tensed to this problem how to tight my skin y it can't look young.
I am a 17 years old male and had been going to coaching centre in afternoon for two years. Due to this my skin had tanned much. So, I request you to please give me a suitable suggestion to get back my fair skin.
I am 24 years old. I have light reddish marks on my cheeks. What should I do? I also have few cuts and scratches on my skin and they left marks. I have used Nomarks, Eraser cream but it didn't work. What should I do?
Hi Doctor, My skin is very dull and blackness (dark circles) all around the eyes and lips. So from your opinion which treatment is best for me and whats the charges for that treatment. Thanks, Madhu.
Hi I am 25 Year Old And I Have Itching and acne issue in back side butts. It irritates me too much and also my skin damaged it is too much dark so request you to suggest something good plz.
Mine is a dry skin and getting tan day by day please suggest me a good treatment for this I have to get my fair skin back.
I have a small lump on the side of my thumbnail and a doctor said it was an ingrown nail and cut it. But the thumb never healed and now the pain is very severe to the touch. The nail near the lump is also discoloured, and pus oozes sometimes between the nail and the skin. Which specialist doctor do I need to consult?
From past 10 12 years I get green patches on random places from time to time on my skin it follows with redness and then disappears. I consulted a doctor and my cancer test proved out negative. I was recommended to be hydrated. I want to know weather it is a concern to be worried about.
Hello, I am Sriram. I have these eye circles in the surrounding of my eye and its even connected on my nose kind off black patch on my eyes. I do sleep well, doing exercise and having healthy food, everything is good. I don't know how to get rid off that black patch. I was using melaglow for some days. But its not that effect on my face. Moreover I don't have proper prescription for that. So I just used that for a month and I left. So please suggest me some remedy.
Best sunscreen for normal skin but oily in t zone. To be applied before going to office. It should also be a fairness cream.
I want to glow up my face and also I have blackspot under my eyes. So please give me a suggestion to improve my face colour and reduce my blackspot. My skin type is oily skin.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"