Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod SiroyaYour feedback matters!
How to improve digestion? And removing waste to toilet? Please help. I have also disturbance of gas.
My mother was suffering with knee pain from last 2 years. We consulted the doctor in local. They said some infection is happened in the knee because of low blood in body.
I want to loose my weight by 10 kg to 15 kg in three months Please suggest meal some diet plan and medicine if required I am also suffering from severe constipation and using SOFTOVAC SF regularly I am 47 year male My height is 5 ft 5 inch And my weight is 103 kg.
I am drinking water but not enough urine is coming out. And the urine color is dark yellow. What can be the reason behind it.
I have face allergic cold, sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes in every alternate day and I am having this problem from past one year.
Im an 18 year old male whose been smoking for the past 2 years. Sometimes I feel a bit difficult to breath. What could be cause? Should I quit smoking?
I have problem regarding excess sweating occurs on my face. Also with pimple and blackheads. My skin type is oily, nowadays I only use dove soap. So what to do to get oil free clear skin, please help.
Due to my headache its has been making noise and I think it is a chest pain can I have sex during it and it can be many ways to stop it.
I have a piles since 5 years. Sometimes bleeding also occurs. When I sit on any hard surface excretion of liquid jel like (not blood) things occurs. Can you suggest complete treatment without surgery?
Hello sir m 28 years old married men bt I hv problem of masturbations daily night or twice a day and its very essential for sleeping if I do not do den I can't sleep or even if I wake in night 4 am den for sleeping I hav to do again masturbations. I want to stop it bt all method I hav tried so please help me.
Sir I want know someone are told masturbation can affect our sex life and other person are saying masturbation cannot affect sex life which one is real and among 18 to 20 age male people how many time masturbate in a week is safe.
I have been suffering from motions since yesterday even though I have taken medicines it was not cured and I hope a gud response from you.
I am 29 years working women I have lot of pain in my spinal cord. Specially on both the ends of the spinal cord. Due to which not able to sleep. If I sit or walk there remains a sweet pain but if I lie down on bed it's extreme what should I do. No sleeps in morning heavy headache and pain.
Hello ,Sir I am 18 years old ,Sir how Should I do more sex, I mean how should I do sex for Long time, And Lastly one More Thing how to Enlarge my pennis ,Sir I will be Very grateful if you Answer to my Question Thank you.
Hi Suggest me something to boost my immunity please. Because I am suffered from mucus problem. Many times it creates problem in breathing as well.
migraine-: ayurvedic view
Migraine headaches are commonly defined as episodic or recurrent severe headaches, typically of a throbbing or stabbing nature, usually on one side of the head, the neck or behind the eye.
~~migraine pain commonly lasts for about 6 to 48hrs.
~~migraine is triggered by some factors which result in excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of blood vessels in the head.
~~migraine may or may not be preceded by an aura; aura may cause visual disturbances such as flashing lights, zig-zags, sparkles or blurring of a visual field.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
B. Origin of migraine headaches:
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
C. Pain management-:
1. Avoiding the cause and trigger factors.
2. Keeping a diary record of specific foods were eaten, environmental exposure, sleep patterns may help to identify personal trigger factors.
3. Sneha nasya therapy at home-: sneha nasya, instillation of medicated oils to the nostrils by shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits.
4. Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
5. Mix a quarter teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
6. Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from migraine.
7. Take half glass of carrot juice. Add half glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice twice daily.
8. Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
9. Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
11. According to Ayurveda virechan (laxative therapy) is an effective way to reduce excess pitta. Castor oil or warm milk with ghee or triphla at bedtime is helpful.
12. Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
13. Morning and evening walk followed by brisk exercise is recommended.
14. Avoid hard physical exertional exercises and aggressive sports competitions.
15. Avoid working for long hours continuously; take short breaks. Have a good night's sleep (8hrs) in a dark room.
~~apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
~~salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
~~buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds and garlic or asfoetida are good in the daytime.
~~have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
~~avoid yogurt, especially at night.
~~avoid refined, oily, spicy, cold, sour foods (fermented, pickled) and stale food, aerated drinks.
~~avoid coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking.
~~avoid cheese, chocolate and wine.
E. Yogasanas and pranayama:
Hastapadasana, setu bandhasana, marjariasana, paschimottanasana, bhastrika and anulom-vilom pranayama.
Note: when suffering from a migraine attack:
~lie down in a dark, quiet place and get some sleep.
~~drink only water.
~~apply hot or cold compresses.
~~ consult doctor