Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod SiroyaYour feedback matters!
I am married .age 43 I am not able to have sex regularly I am having it once in 2 months I lost all interest. My erection doesn't last long and not hard to hold enough to penetrate inside properly I need to sake it and try to push it by my hand inside it. Pls hlp me.
Pityriasis rosea is a medical condition concerning the skin, which when contracted causes a rash. This condition can affect people of any age but it is usually seen to occur in people between the ages of 10 and 35. Pityriasis rosea is usually harmless. Read on more to find out all about the different causes, symptoms, prevention and treatments of pityriasis rosea.
Causes: Experts are unsure about the exact reason for the cause of pityriasis rosea. It is very different from other skin diseases as it is not caused due to an allergic reaction or caused due to fungal or bacterial infections. The rash is not contagious.
- Pityriasis rosea forms a rash which begins with a single, oval or round in shape pink patch which is scaly in nature and consists of a raised border. The size of the patch varies and can vary between 2cm to 10 cm in diameter.
- After a few days of the initial infection, salmon colored patches which vary in size from 1 to 2 cm in diameter appear in clusters in the chest, arms, back and abdominal regions.
- The patches which occur in the back often form vertically in an angular fashion such that its appearance is similar to that of a fir tree.
- The affected regions can cause severe itching in almost half the people who are affected by pityriasis rosea. The rash usually is cured in a span of 6 to 8 weeks but in certain cases it can persist for several months.
Treatment: Pityriasis rosea usually does not require any treatment. It usually goes away in the time span of 6 to 8 weeks. Itching can be subdued by using certain skin lotions and lubricants. If the itching is severe, your doctor might prescribe you certain anti-inflammatory medication. Certain antiviral medications also decrease the duration of the rash if they are taken at the beginning of the infection. In some cases exposure to sunlight also cures the rash very fast, but excess exposure to the sun can also cause sunburn and increase the risk of skin cancer. If the rash persists even after 3 months, it is highly advisable to consult a doctor.
In most cases, occasional dry penis skin is a fact of life. That's because almost anything can lead to dry penis skin, including something as innocuous as changing the detergent a guy uses for his sheets or even changing his workout routine to something that makes him sweat a bit more. To help ease the dryness of such delicate skin, good penis care is necessary. And for most guys, within a couple of days of proper attention, that dry penis skin is just like new.
But what happens when a man does everything he can think to do and it doesn't seem to make a difference? And what does it mean if the dry skin issue actually gets worse instead of better? It's important for a man to know when dry penis skin is a run-of-the-mill issue that will resolve in a few days, versus a problem that might require a doctor to evaluate it and provide treatment. To that end, here's a short primer on what's serious - and what's not.
Dry penis skin causes
Understanding the causes of dry penis skin can help a guy determine just how serious the situation might be. Here are the most common reasons for dry, itchy penis skin:
1. Too much masturbation. A guy who likes to handle the throttle a little too often is bound to wind up with some dryness, even if he uses plenty of lube. That's simply because over time, the rigorous stroking pulls natural oils from the skin, and when the lube is washed away, so is all that precious oil. But those who enjoy masturbation without lube are in for even worse dryness, as there is nothing to protect the penis from aggressive over-handling. The easiest way to cure the problem? Let the penis rest and apply plenty of moisturizing penis health crème in the meantime.
2. Dry sex. Whether a guy is getting it on without lube during intercourse or he's enjoying other activities, such as 'outercourse' or extended foreplay, his penis might rub up against various surfaces - such as the sheets, pillows, and yes, even his partner's body - and eventually, dry skin can be the result. The only cure for this is to keep the penis in good shape to begin with; again, this requires an excellent penis health crème.
3. Skin allergies and irritations. Sometimes a guy's penis is just fine, but then within hours, it's not. This sudden dryness is often related to something in the environment, such as a mild allergic reaction to new detergents, fragrances, cleansers, and anything else that might come into contact with the delicate penis skin. In this case, some detective work is in order. A guy should eliminate the variety of issues that might be causing the problem, then see if there is any improvement.
4. Skin conditions. For some men, things get a bit more serious. Dryness that doesn't respond to the use of a penis health crème or other moisturizing efforts might be a problem that requires a doctor's attention. Some skin conditions, such as eczema or psoriasis, can occur on the penis just as easily as they might appear on other parts of the body. If a man has dry, itchy penis skin that doesn't respond to his home treatments should visit the doctor to find out what the problem might be.
5. The weather. Surprisingly, the weather plays a serious role in dry skin. Many men are familiar with dry hands and a dry face or lips during the worst of the colder seasons. The same thing can happen to the penis. Again, use of a great crème, plenty of hydration, and running a humidifier during the winter can all help.