Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod RambalYour feedback matters!
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
My son is 8 yrs old suffering from thumb lock. Allopathy doctor suggested as conginental disease and advised for surgery (trigger thumb release). Is there an alternate to surgery?
Right parietal cortical atrophy is noted with prominent sulci and CSF spaces There is paucity of white matter showing T2/FLAIR hyper intensity in bilateral parietal lobes, Small neuroglial/encephalomalacic cyst noted in parietal cortex.
I have really strong migraine, for the last two days. I also experience lack of balance and diarrhea.
I have diplopiya vision and my MRI result shows ischemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar from last 4years. What I do?
I am 25 years old. I often suffer of migrane, specially when I am hungry. And I take some pain killer medicine every time. I get relief for the moment but after some days the headache starts again. After all this I am also suffering from hair fall. Does the reason of my hair fall belong to my migrane. And what medication should take for both my problems?
Sir, mere pero me sunapan sa rehta h or pain bhi kafi hota h. Me na to jyada der khara reh sakta hu. Nahi pedal jyada chal pata hu.
I feel Jerks in my left hand between my first finger and thumb, Jerks are involuntary, frequent, and some times my first finger starts vibrating on its own, what is this problem, I am vitamin D deficient, with low calcium also,
My grandfather got paralysis a year ago and past few days he got pits. Why is this happening. His left cerebrum was dried. No other diseases.
My wife is 36 year old. Suffering from migraine headaches. Using vasograin tablet. Do we have any permanent solution for this. Please suggest.
I have affected by bell palsy in my left face has made partial facial paralysis. Under treatment of prednisolone 10mg with stamlo 10 mg to check high bp (hg 150/100) and Zovirez 400 mg tds. Its 7 th day. whether any further medical diagonoatic test reqd. Hw many days min req by Physio stimulation@12 min and massaging and whether any other drug may be required if instead of Wysolone.
Cbd oil for epilepsy
Cannabis indica and cannabis sativa have been used therapeutically for thousands of years, including for the treatment of epilepsy. Today, cannabis is viewed as a controversial medical subject - thanks in large part to prohibition and decades of misinformation - but prior to 1937's 'marihuana tax act' cannabis was accepted by doctors and patients as a true medicine, and considered one of the safest and most effective forms of seizure control medication.
I am a student. I am 20 years. As my studies are more and due to excessive writing my hands feel weak and I can' t write like before. Can you suggest me for some remedy please ?
I am 18 year old female, I am suffering from severe migraine since 3 years I have tried many medicine but because of consuming alcohol even my liver is not working efficiently so I can't afford to take more tablets as they are injurious for my liver so please can you help me regarding the same?
Sir i have headache problem since 10 years.MRI of head is normal. Dr.says it is Migrane. I am using several pain killers.Please suggest what should i do?
I am from Mumbai .I'm suffering from migraine since last 2 or 3 months .Dr. Please Can you make me sure that what is the treatment for this?
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.