Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod PardeshiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from right knee pain since 3 months ago. In my MRI the result is. Radial tear is seen in anterior horn of lateral meniscus. I consult 2 or 3 doctors and one of them consider me surgery. Is surgery is necessary. But now pain is 80% gone but I face problem in downstairs n upstairs. I am not facing any problem in normal walking. So please tell me how much time does it take to heal properly. And I am a smoker also.
I have a pain in my left side lower back and left leg. And there is nothing wrong in x-ray what's tge reason of pain.
I usually have morning stiffness in my wrist and in my finger knuckles. I have gone through uric acid test which was 6 mg and RA factor test which was 16. Could you please tell me why my knuckles pain in the morning. P.S I had been vitamin D deficiency but now m taking its weekly dose.
I've grade 1 spondylolisthesis (anterior displacement of l5 over s1, having physiotherapy for last 20 days but no relief. What should I do now.
I am 33 year today I checked ldh blood test my ldh result is 404 what is cause please advise .my problem is right leg weakness. Walking problem.
My father age is 48. And he is suffering from a left hand pain. My bought is that. If a person is having B. P. They get pain on left hand. And my father Don't have B. P. Paining in left hand is the symptom of bloop pressure.
I am 22 years old suffering from osteoporosis and doctor suggested medicines and said that it 2 months to recover please suggest some measures and food to recover fastly I can not bear this pain.
I am having a lot of pain in my tail bone. It some times is so severe that I cry with instant pain. Kindly advise.
Dear Dr. I have severe neck and upper back pain which shows up only while sleeping or lying down. What could be my problem? During the day or while awake this pain does not appear?
Pain on knees how to reduce this pain. And also give me a better suggestion for that pain. And also I have A diabetic problem.
My friend has Horrible back pain, how to overcome this? Any natural treatment. Gender- female, age- 21.
For 57 F under treatment of stage-2 Osteoarthritis for knee joints, how effective is Uniflexin tablets ? Or, is it better to use collagen peptide supplements ?
My left arm and shoulder gets swollen every now and then, I apply Capcin ointment regularly but the pain doesn't go, what should I do?
I have suffering from cervical pain (pain in neck, shoulder and arms from last 4 years. Should I do?
Hlo m Sukirti Gupta from budaun. My mother is suffering from severe knee pain. Please give me a full detail about it and treatment.
I am athlete when me and my companion practising triple jump unfortunately my friends leg become sudden pain in his first jump. what kind of first aid can I give to him.
I am 65 years old male, suffering with knee pains, to improve cartilage which medicine is better for food supplement.
I am only 23 and I am suffering from knee pain which is mostly pains inside the knee. Moreover I have herniated disc prolapse and hemorrhoid problem for more than 7 months. The knee pain is a because of me using Indian style toilet and I can't use western style cause of hemorrhoid. Is there any way to reduce my knee pain. Help me?
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.