Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod PardeshiYour feedback matters!
I hav problem of my back pain while driving a tempo for a long tour please suggest me what should I do?
Is there any treatment for spino muscular atrophy? How many type of muscular dystrophy and Can muscular dystrophy cure?
1. My leg knee has got pain during walk on stairs either by up or down. What I have to do? 2. I have an emotional issue, my family is a joint family but my spouse wants to be separate with me.
I get leg pain when I walk or stand continuously for some time. Is it normal for my age or I must take calcium. Over the years I have seen this problem is increased. I don't take any pain medication for the problem. It disappears when I get rest for some time.
I have back problem since childhood. But there were no any serious issue. But after my c section I am facing problem in lower back. I can't sit without support. I can't stand long. I feel relaxed when my spine and back is pressed by someone.
Hello doctor, I slapped my brother 2 days back, after continuous complain about ear ringing, we went to doctor today and doc told that it might be due to eardrum rupture but he is not sure. So he prescribed OTOREX, NUROKIND PLUS, CELIN. After giving ear drops, he is complaining that his ringing sound is more. Pls help me in this matter. Thank you in advance.
I am 62 years old and suffering from knee pain due to which I could not use staircase. I am suffering this since last three years. I am taking medicines from doctors but pain is not reducing. My weight is 65 kgs. I am a retired officer from central govt. Kindly advise.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
My wife is aged 45 and she is having body pain since last 15 days. Since last 2 days she is also complaining about back shoulder pain stretching towards neck. Sometimes she also feel numbness in left arm. What could be the possible reasons?
I am suffering from lower back pain from two years. Now pain only occurs when I do some heavy work for long time. But from few days there is pain in my back thighs. Is it because of back pain or something else and if ihe reason is back pain then what should I do. Back pain started while playing cricket a year ago.
My mom uses pain killers for knee pains. I want her to use homeopathy. Can she parallel use pain killers and homeopathy. Because as per my understanding homeopathy takes tym to cure the problem. Need clarification regarding this.
I have lower back pain for last two years. Xray n MRI done. Had medicines n physiotherapy n exercises. But still not relieved.
I am in 26 week of pregnancy. Everyday I take 15 min walk at evening but I feel back ache during sleep. Even I Face breathing problem my bp is normal. Please help me what can I do.
I have pain in my heels for the past week. I am math trainer, usually I use to stand at least 4 hrs a day. Is that caused the problem?
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.