Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod ParadeshiYour feedback matters!
I have pain in back when I stand more then 30 minutes. And pain remain till one day. Sometime it's become so painful that I can stand easily. Please help me as soon as possible.
I used to play cricket regular but I have cramp on my leg regularly. And also on rectus femoris. What should I do?
The skeletal system encompasses all the bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage in the body. It performs a number of vital functions, like giving your body its structure, aiding bodily movements and producing new blood cells.
The hands and feet contain more than half the body's bones.
Our bones are not evenly distributed throughout the body; some areas in the body have far more bones than others.
Ouhand has 27 bones, and each foot has 26. This means that together the two hands and two feet have 106 bones. So, your hands and feet have over half of the bones in your entire body.
Dear sir I am sixtyseven years old with ortho-arthritis my main problem is cramps and pain in leg muscles which happens when I am lying down on bed [ONLY}please help.
Hi, I am 29 years old I am pregnant of 3 month I have very bad back pain till right hand it's start from 3 month before day by day pain is increasing what should I do for relief I had told to my gynecology but she didn't gave me any medicine or advice.
I am Debiatic patient. I am suffering from chest pain and upper part of back pain. I consulted with Doctor and told that debiatic patient suffer and it is normal. Please advice me what type of medication I have to do.
I am 31 years male. I have backpain and left foot burning and pain. I take blood test urine test spine xray and abdominal xray. All reports are normal. I didn't get relief. Finally I have a mri scan for limbo sacral full spine serve. Doctor wrote in my report like this - Lon g lordosis. Disc devolution at L4-L5, L5-S. B/L NF nervously at L4-L5, (L) L5-S1 causing module NF nervouring with partuior displacement of nerve rod. C- spine module disc divolution. No thecal sar nervouring. Dorsal spine (N). What should I do? Next Physiotherapy treatment or any Injection with medicine. Which one is best for permanent relief.
My mother has trouble walking, but she refuses to get a walker or cane. I worry about her. How can I convince her to get some sort of walking aid?
Modern medicines only approach to spinal problems is invasive surgery, or inserting painful metal rods, nuts and bolts into our bodies. Complications from surgeries are vast and again, most often than not, the relief from pain is temporary and recurrent. Worst of all, surgery can damage nerves, lead to bowel and bladder problems and sexual dysfunction, to name a few. We firmly believe that avoiding surgery and metal implants is the absolute best way to “heal” all types of spinal problems, from slipped and bulging discs that cause debilitating sciatic pain to degenerative disc disorders. Here at Arogyam Ayurveda our approach is completely holistic, non-invasive with the intention of complete and permanent freedom from pain! We pride ourselves on treating the whole body, NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS, by replenishing, nurturing and rejuvenating!
With the help of Ayurveda-Yoga and Panchakarma this ensures us with 95% results at our facilities. Reason is very clear that- WE DO REMOVE THE ROOT CAUSE! We follow the notion of Ayurveda which tells us- “Sanksheptah Kriyayogo Nidan Parivarjanam” which means- remove the causative factors and this is the basic and exact form of treatment.
GH-14/1198, 1st Floor, Above Haryana Wala Sweets
Near Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar
I am 22years old. My right knee is paining. Though I have consulted an orthopaedic the pain is still there. What should I do?
Hello, Due to neck pain I have been suggested to take X - RAY for cervical spine. It is written in the report that 1.very early degenerative changes noted in lower cervical vertebrae" 2. Left transverse process of C7 vertebra appears marginally enlarged. What does these both means. Are these very critical. Please suggest me.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.