Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Paradeshi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod ParadeshiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir /madam my mom is having gout arthritis whats the remedy for this arthritis please suggest my mum s having knee pain for that we have done blood test in tat confirmed gout arthritis.
I am a 30yr old male and have backache for last 6 months. Everyday in morning when I wake up, I feel very weakness. While sitting on chair after few minutes my legs starts paining. What should I do?
I am 27 years old. and facing the difficulty of lower back pain from many years. I m in travling job. Please tell me what to do ?
I've recently started jogging. But my lower leg front area starts to pain after few steps. I'm not able to jog. Kindly help.
My mother have an knee pain due to slip from floor from last 11 days whose aged about 43 years. What should I do?
I am 20 years old boy I have pain in knee alway. I am using move cream bt it did not give better result, What should I do?
Is it safe to take steroid injection for knee pain? many say it is not good to take steriod injection. Please advise
Hi sir my back is paining before 3 days and my left eye pain or feeling badly what can I do sir please help me.
Osteoporosis is something that can happen to anyone irrespective of the gender. But yes, females are more prone to it. But then, it can always be avoided by taking care of few things when you are young. And if you want to save your body from having osteoporosis at a later age, which makes your bones brittle and fragile, then you must act now. Let’s see how we can take care of our bones:-
1. Stay away from medicines: You cannot avoid medicines when you are having some serious problem. But don’t make popping pills a habit. Because too much medication isn’t good for your bones. Stopping self medication will take care of this problem largely.
2. Quit Smoking and caffeine: if you don’t want to have bone-related problem then you must quit smoking and cut on caffeine. Along with lung problems, smoking also leads to osteoporosis.
3. Cold drinks: One should completely avoid cold drinks if one wants to save one’s bones. Because of presence of phosphorus, cold drinks are harmful for bones. They not only make bones weaker but brittle too.
4. Eat green vegetables: Eating green vegetables is very good for bones since its has not only calcium but Vitamin K also which reduces the risk of bone fractures. So, the first thing you need to eat in abundance is green vegetables.
5. Regular tests: After 35 years of age, along with taking care of above-mentioned things, you must also have regular bone density tests so that you are also aware of how strong your bones are.
6. Direct Sunrays: Sunrays make our skin tanned. But it’s better to have a tanned skin than to have brittle bones. Isn’t it? Along with calcium, Vitamin D also helps in making bones stronger. Until you take vitamin D, taking calcium alone won’t let you absorb it. So, for absorption of calcium, it’s very important to take Vitamin D.
7. Yoga: Doing Yoga regularly can also save your bones from getting brittle and fragile at a later stage. So, must practice it daily without fail.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!