Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Krishanlal GargYour feedback matters!
My daughter born on 02 august 2016, preterm, 36 week 6 days, 1.92 kg. We are bottle feeding her expressed milk since she would not direct breastfeed. After 15 days, we gave her 1 feed of formula after which she threw up after 2-3 hrs. Since then she vomited 2-3 times continuously. And at 4th feed, she is hungry like anything but refuses to take feed by bottle or spoon. She spits milk from her throat and does not swallow. Before this issue, she used to take expressed milk by bottle by had only hiccups after feeds. Please help.
My 15 months old baby girl refuses all time to eat her meal. I am depressed for her intake. I just need an advice how to make her eat and see her healthy.
My daughter is 17 month old since last one month she have problem of latrine. She was done not enough latrine at a time.in a day 10 to 15 times she done latrine in very small quantity. Dr.suggest MU Out. Evaque.aristozyme syp. Frora schate but it is not getting positive result. Suggest or diagnose my angels problem.
Hello doctor. I have one baby girl age only 70 days ; she suffering urinary infection what will do any remedy from your side.
My 1.5 month old baby has not done potty for the past 7 days though he keeps passing gas and burps normally Anything serious.
My 4 years old son have standing problem. I tried to provide home based good food but he is not improving. please suggest me proper or balance food for my 4 years old kid.
My son will be turning 1 after few days, till date he is not having milk from bottle, her mother feeds her or we had to do it through spoon but still it is very hard to feed him, also he takes less sleep and keeps doing mischiefs. Please suggest.
What is the effect to stop adwize tablet after taking this tablet for 3 and half years to cure my autistic child now aged 13 years, who is also is an epilectic patient.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.
What food I have to give my 17 month boy baby? Please suggest what foods have protein that I can give to baby.
My 16 days old baby is on breast milk but sometimes when he feels hungry I give him formula milk Farex with bottle. I wanna ask, is there any problem to give formula milk n breast milk both? And he is not passing poop from last four days Plzz need urgent help.
My sisters double marker shows positive. Downs syndrome 1: 198 possibility. She is 29 years old. Doctors have told her to undergo CVS and amniocentesis tests. All other features of the foetus are normal. Please suggest if the baby would be normal or there is 50-50 chances of downs syndrome. Nobody else in the family has this. 2 months aho she had a spontaneous miscarriage plus she has hypothyroid which is normal now. She is now four months pregnant.
My son is 5 years old. Frequently he get cold when season changes or when ice creams taken. Recently he got eye allergy and found long site problem. Suggest for further for reducing this problem.
My baby is 2 month old n she is hvng cloudiness on his eyes is it normal n she was born very week 2 kilo now her weight is 4 kilo so what should I do please help me out.
My son is 14 months he is affected by Ewing's sarcoma of tumour when he was at 3 months at left thigh and undergone a surgery as well as 14 cycles of chemotherapy and please suggest for further procedures.
Is Dabur Janam Ghunti is safe for one month old infant ? If yes for how much time it should be continued ?
This is on the inside side of my arm by the elbow which hurts whenever I move, Anyone know what it is feels very irritable at times. Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.