Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinodYour feedback matters!
Some portions of my teeth are black. I am not a smoker or alcoholic person. This problem happened 2 years back at that time I went for scaling but after 6 months same problem happening. Some portions are black people think thai I took gutka but I never took. I am the only person who suffered from this problem in my family. Since 2 months I never took tea or coffee. But the problem remains the same. Should I go for scaling? Is this scaling or washing process is good for teeth again or again. Please suggest me any solution or paste regarding this problem.
I facing pyria problem, I cleaning (grinding of tooth) my all teeth in govt. Hospital. Due to this my teeth has thin may be. But the problem tooth is not properly well. Give me suggestion.
I want to change my spit smell. It's smelly and taste bad. What must I do. Want to change within two or three days.
I am 23 year old male, I wanted to know weather root canal technology will help me to overcome my gum problem in teeth. Pls provide the best method to prevent tooth decay.
Which tooth paste is good to brush, should we brush twice daily, if yes second time also should we use toothpaste.
I am 30 years old and in 2007 I have faced root canal treatment and now in same teeth I am having sever pain now what is best option to go with same rct or any thingh else.
I am having mouth ulcer from past 3-4 days . It is very difficult for me to eat due to the pain I am having. I applied clove oil for pain relief. There has been a bit relief. How long will it take to get recovered Is any there better home remedy than this. Waiting for your reply.
From last 12 years by playing cricket, I have one teeth half broken and almost it is dead I mean it completely became black color but I am not having any kind of pain. I want to replace this with a new one with permanent fixed way, I don't want to remove and fix every day, week or month. Kindly suggest me what I need to do for good treatment and also what it will be for this treatment. Thank you,
As my 6,7 molar teeth of upper right jaw was extracted, I have to implant artificial teeth simultaneously in both space. Is this possible, then how much money will need.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
Why when I chewing any food I feel pain on ear aur mouth joint area from right side. Almost 3 weeks.
I am 22 years old girl. I have bleeding gums whenever I wake up from the sleep even it is half an hour or more. Suggest me ways to reduce it.
Dont brush your teeth too hard as it may wear off the enamel of your teeth causing sensitivity. Enamel once worn off can never be replaced. So be gentle on your teeth and use a soft brush or as recommended for you by your dentist.