Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Barai
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod BaraiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe dandruff problem. It gives me lots of itching if I do not have a head bath daily. I suffer from hair fall too. Earlier I have tried a shampoo called scalp+ recommended by one doctor. I worked well but again after stopping it my prob has started. Please do help me.
What is a long term treatment available in the multi speciality hospitals for sinusitis and common cold. Please do give the best suggestion.
Hi doctor am 27 years old. I got married 2 years before. Last month I confirmed my pregnancy. Bt the 60th day baby heart beat was suddenly stopped. So I done my abortion. So Dr. please said what was the major reason y done like this. And also I want to know that how many days we need to wait for trying nxt pregnancy.
A day after a good workout session at gym, I am hearing a popping sound in my shoulder and bone/ muscle overlapping or moving one over other, though I feel a little pain when I move my hand up and down. Just curious to know is it any sign of injury or this happens? For this I got many replies and remedies like icing, low frequency exercise ,rest, it's been almost two weeks, still same condition.
Hi, I am 34 years old woman absolutely healthy. I want to postpone my periods hence I consulted a doctor and she prescribed me to take Primolut N 7 days before my periods start date and to continue till the time I want to postpone the period. She has prescribed 2 tablets every day Morning and night. My earlier period days as below. - [ ] Periods Jan 7 Morning - [ ] Periods Feb 4 Morning - [ ] Periods March 4 Night - [ ] Periods April 2 Afternoon - [ ] Periods April 29 Night - [ ] Periods May 27 Night - [ ] Periods June 26 Morning - [ ] Periods July 23 Night. So should I start the tablets on 14 or 15 August? Also one tablet per day is not enough? I feel 2 tablets a day is more. Please suggest.
Pain is there for a Reason. Pain is the way our bodies speak to us.
Its a constant reminder of a malfunction happening inside of us.
Pain is good. Its that reflex withdrawal from something too hot.
Its that Spasm that restricts your movement when you don’t,
Its a Protective Mechanism to ensure better lives,
Its the exaggeration of every sensation you feel,
Letting you know that its too much.
Ya that’s pain and its good.
Pain is a signal for us, Humans to stop.
Im a 22 years old male. I look short than others is there any way to increase in height in tis age? Pls help me.
Dear Doctor, Pregnancy test is +ve (βHCg 1600 on 1st August, progesterone 12.44 ), it's thru IVF , FET transfer done (3 day 8cells grade 2) on 16th july, LMD 24th June . Have done SONOGRAPHY on yesterday 22/8/2016 GA BY LMP 9 WEEK SINGLE INTRAUTERINE GESTATIONAL SAC NOTED WITH FOETAL POLE IS SEEN CRL MEASURES 1.36 CM CORRESPONDS TO 7.5 WEEKS FOETAL HEART RATE 167 b/min. OS CLOSED OVARY NORMAL NO FREE FLUID IN CULDESAC IN MEANWHILE TOO MUCH OF SEVERE ACIDITY AND MORNING/NOON SICKNESS CONTINUING SINCE LAST TWO WEEKS (9aug). TAKING rantac (2 tabs) + dexonate (nyte) but still very much vomiting. Pls suggest "hw to cure this acidity with lesser side effects on my pregnancy. Please guide further , on Medication with time validity of each of the following medicines. 1.Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily 2.Crinone gel - twice 3. Susten injection on every 4th day 4. Folvite once daily 5.Aspirin 50 mg at bedtime (STOPPED after foetal pole detection)
I masturbate almost daily since past 8 years. Now I am fed up with it as I cannot control this, how can I quit this habit?
Which is faster procedure ceramic braces or invisalign? and what would the cost of both these treatment be?
I feel very depressed. What should I do to over come from that. I do not want to stay there any more. So please gimme a solution.
Hello my bame id raman I have stomach problems I have constipation please help me give some home solution so that I can live freely. please reply soon I am waiting eagerly.
Hello sir, I am 22 year young guy. Getting back pain also some problems on my shoulder. What to do? Please help me.
Masturbation is a phenomenon that is encountered by people of all age. While it gives momentary pleasure, the long-term effect of the act is not healthy. Often teens try this before getting into a relationship. This is done to enjoy the thrill of sex. Needless to mention, a person quickly gets addicted to masturbation, if it is done daily. This article will reflect on 10 ways to overcome this unhealthy practice and lead a healthier life.
- Use time efficiently: It is critical to engage in a hobby, which an individual loves doing. Certain things such as painting, outdoor sports, playing an instrument, writing etc. not only keeps one engaged, but also help you focus your brain. The thought of masturbation can surely be curtailed by doing this.
- Connect with people: People often masturbate when they are lonely and seek company. It is, therefore, necessary to connect with people to get away with masturbation. It makes sense to join a dating site and engage with a prospective partner rather than masturbating.
- Stay away from pornography: Pornography is the number one reason for masturbating. Some solutions to get away from porn sites are moving the computer to a public place to reduce the temptation of watching porn, cancelling subscription of porn sites, porn magazines etc.
- Urinate: Often the temptation to masturbate goes away as soon as one urinates. Urination helps to deflate the penis and the lower the body heat. This not only reminds a person to use the organ effectively, but also keeps the thought of masturbation away.
- Yoga: Yoga is an ancient relaxing mechanism, which has multiple benefits for the body. It relaxes the muscles, normalizes breathing and brings the body in shape. Yoga is a great way to keep the mind engaged and stay away from masturbation.
- Use a rubber band: Rubber band is a punishing mechanism. As soon as the thought of masturbation strikes the mind, it can be used to hit a part of the body. Mild hurt will help the mind to focus and take away the random thought that might be leading to masturbation.
- Take a shower: Often taking a shower helps the body to relax and bring down body heat. A cold shower also energizes the body and brings the scrotum temperature down. This, in turn, greatly helps a person to refrain from masturbation.
- Say no to sex toys: It has been seen that girls get addicted to sex toys quickly. It, therefore, makes sense to get rid of all sex toys. The sheer thought of sex toys can urge a person to masturbate.
- Make a plan: There should always be a plan to counter the most vulnerable moments. When the body and the mind are on the verge of giving it away to masturbation, one should have a final thought or action to bypass masturbation.
- Listen to music: Often listening to music can drive away the thought of masturbation. The choice of music can be slow to fast, depending on the preference of music one has. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.