Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod B.PatilYour feedback matters!
I need a quick remedy for acne scars. I have very oily skin type. Please suggest if any cream needed.
As we go about life and routine activities, we may be exposed to a lot of different types of environments. We may have to travel in heavy traffic and may be exposed to vehicular pollution, there may be times when we are at places that allow smoking and that may expose us to smoke from cigarettes. Our nature of work today requires us to be constantly in a situation where we take in industrial fumes and exhausts. Being in any of these conditions temporarily may not be a big matter of worry, but when the incidents get more frequent they may lead to troubles in breathing and diseases such as bronchitis or acute bronchitis.
Acute bronchitis is a condition in which the bronchial tube that carries air to and from the lungs gets inflamed due to different reasons. The biggest hazard related to the inflammation of the bronchial tube is that the patient may suffer from constant coughing and irritation of the throat putting pressure on the lungs. In advanced cases, a bronchial infection may also leave the nodes of the lungs inflamed, making it more difficult for the patients to breathe.
Causes of Acute Bronchitis:
The most common causes of bronchitis include the infection of the bronchial tube with bacteria or virus, which lead to the inflammation of the tube and subsequent bouts of coughing.
A habit of smoking cigarettes or being exposed to cigarette smoke as a passive smoker may lead to the infection of the bronchial tube.
Vehicular smoke and fumes also lead to the inflammation and infection of the tube that plays an imminent role in supplying oxygen to the lungs.
Finally, when one works in a position where he/she is exposed to chemicals or harmful exhausts on a constant basis may also have to suffer from acute bronchitis.
Treating the Problem:
One of the best ways to combat health issues such as problems of bronchitis may be to lead a lifestyle as healthy as possible and to make sure that bad habits such as cigarette smoking are kept at bay. Apart from lifestyle habits, if a person falls prey to acute bronchitis, it may be important to undergo treatment so that long term effects to the lungs may be avoided.
Choosing the right treatment is of essence when you need to get the best results. One of the most effective treatments in maintaining a healthy bronchial tube is to opt for homeopathic treatment. The most viable trait of the treatment is that it does not lead to affecting the other body systems in a negative manner and the results are achieved by ensuring that it remains easy on the body. The natural ingredients and components of the medicines in homeopathy do not leave the patient weak and fighting for strength. This is one of the main reasons why people today prefer homeopathy over other conventional medicines.
I am not a gay but I am attracted to male partners want to hug him kiss him wanna to sleep with who has good personalty. I can not tell this problem to any one and suffering a lot is there any medicines to cure this problem. I am not enjoying my life. please advise how to enjoy life with this issue.
The sugar found in our food is of two kinds mainly – sucrose and fructose.
Sucrose or the table sugar increases blood sugar levels and initiates the pancreas to release insulin forces the sugar into cells, thus contributing to fat formation.
Fructose on the other hand acts upon the liver and hence no insulin is secreted. But fructose is more detrimental to health as it releases the hormone for hunger – ghrelin making us hungrier; one continues to eat, leading to weight gain. Fructose is found in corn syrup which is used to sweeten most processed and packed foods.
Here are top 7 reasons why you should get away from this addictive white powder:
- Sugar and cancer: over consumption of sugar has been found to cause cancer. Studies have linked elevated blood sugar levels to cancers in women. Moreover, pancreatic cancer uses fructose to initiate a particular process that aids rapid cell division. Extra sugar present in the bloodstream feeds the cancer cells.
- Impact on liver: sugar overdose hits the liver and causes the liver cells to bloat up and become fatter. This leads to liver complications and conditions like fatty liver disease. Research shows that extra calories fatten the liver cells first by 27% while external body gains hardly 2% of fat.
- Hurts your heart: excess sugar in the diet contributes to heart diseases and may even damage your arteries. Sugar is known to deplete good cholesterol levels in the blood. Prolonged exposure of the arterial inner walls to sugar causes it to get irritated and less responsive to body’s healing mechanisms. This results in malabsorption of oxygen and other nutrients into the cells.
- Addictive properties of sugar: sugar evokes addictive responses within our body which make us crave for it even more. It is a never-ending struggle that is triggered by the feel good hormones like dopamine in our body. However, the receptors that release dopamine weaken over time and hence need more sugar to get activated which leaves us wanting for more.
- Aids in ageing: fructose especially contributes to ageing by boosting cell damage and causing cells to die faster. Sugars can also cause wrinkles as they are capable of breaking down the collagen and elastin of skin, which are responsible for the tightness and glow of the skin.
- Causes mental anxiety: kicking back on sugar will help you feel more relaxed and less stressed. Excess sugars can also cause depression and reduce cognitive abilities like memory and so on.
- Bad teeth and bones: sugar binds with the bacteria of the mouth to form acid that diminishes the quality of your teeth. Similarly, sugar works to deplete vital minerals like calcium which causes osteoporosis and bone loss. Lastly, sugar directly leads to weight gain and diabetes, the silent killer.
Hello my skin is normal which face wash is best for me in this season between October to March (almost winter season) pls recommend me.
Twice I got miscarriage and later I was convinced in May-28-2015 was my due date. But didn't got labor pain so I went admitted in hospital on 27th may-2015 doctor inserted pain killer for labor pain. But still I didn't got pain later again around 9.00 on I got heavy pain and cold. Around midnight I got heavy vomiting doctors came got heart beat is gone low. So they did emergency c section but no use. I lost my boy baby on 28th May-2015. Now I am planning for babies later six months. But too much back pain and body pain. Please tell me know what should be done to become pregnant again soon.
I always get vomit while traveling. Can you suggest me how to come out of this without taking tablets.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 27th September, which was a week before my period was due. However, he did nlt ejaculate inside me. He didn't ejaculate at all, and pulled it out. This was my first time having sex. Now my period is two days late. What are the chances of a Pregnancy? 27th September was the 19th day of my usually normal 25 days cycle.
My sister gets severe headache every other day. It happens for no apparent reason and lasts for hours. She experiences intense pain in the back of her head, sides of skull, neck, shoulder blades and upper back. Her forehead hurts too but not as much. She also feels very nauseous during these headaches. The only thing that helps is painkillers (½ combiflam tablet) and a few times paracetamol (crocin) and nothing else. Can you tell us why these headaches happens so frequently and how we can avoid it? And if not that, then how can we remedy it without medicines, that is, naturally or through ayurvedic medicines? Thank you.
What should be the treatment for psoriasis, please let me know. Please suggest doctor as well, if possible.
Loss of memory benign, enlarged prostate resulting in loss of control over urine, frustration, irritating and abusive language, irrational thoughts, suicidal thoughts etc.
I am diabetic patient from 6 yrs and diabetes 2 my fast sugar level above 150 plus my weight 95 kg and my height is 5 feet 6 inches.
Hi, is there any side effects to have 2 or 3 cups of green tea at night time because I works in MNC night shifts.
Hi sir my friend teeth are going yellow colour daily almost he tried all tooth paste but no result help me.
Polycystic kidney disease is a disorder that is inherited; it is characterized by development of cysts in the kidneys. These cysts are round sacs that contain a water like fluid. Initially, the size of the cysts are small, they tend to increase in size after the fluid accumulation. This disorder can also cause cysts to develop in the liver and other parts of the body.
Symptoms and Complications
The most common symptoms of this disorder are back pain, headache, high blood pressure and kidney failure. It can also lead to formation of stones in the kidney, presence of blood in the urine and an urge to urinate frequently. It also make your kidney prone to various bacterial infections.
The disease is caused because of the presence of defective genes in the body, implying that this disorder is primarily hereditary. In some cases, the disease is caused by a genetic mutation. Based on the causes, it is classified into two types:
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease: This disorder causes the symptoms to appear immediately after birth, although the symptoms are delayed until adolescence. This disorder only occurs when both the parents carry the defective gene which is passed to the offspring.
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: This disorder usually tends to occur only after the age of 30. Unlike the previous type, here only one parent needs to carry the defective gene that is passed on to the offspring.
The treatment of polycystic kidney disease generally involves dealing with the following signs:
- Pain: Chronic pain, usually in the sides of the body or the back, is a common symptom of this disorder. You can opt for pain reliving medication such as ibuprofen. If the cysts are large, then surgery is required to ease the pain.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure is best controlled by a following a healthy diet and lifestyle. High blood pressure can damage the kidneys severely. Medications may also be required to control blood pressure, if it rises abnormally.