Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita SalviYour feedback matters!
When safe period starts in menstruation and in which period sexual relation can make me pregnant? please explain in details. My period circle is 35 days. Age 23.
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi. I'm getting continuous miscarriages. My doctor is suspecting the egg quality and advice me to go for donor egg. Im not interested in that. Is there any way to check the quality of the eggs?
My grand mothers age 97. Lie down all time. Found that her legs are becoming black and cold. please help.
Hii I m two months pregnant and my height is 5.4" and my recent weight is 75 kg. I want to know that this weight is ok or it may increased more in coming months. What diet I should flow with this weight? Pls reply soon.
After how many days of missed period can you do a pregnancy test at home, & which is the best pregnancy test kit available at chemist?
Why the stomach pains more during periods. ND also I personally feel that I require more sweet drinks as I feel to have loss of sugar level,is that so? AND also the body pains a lot.. Can u suggest something for this?
I am 38 years female, with 70 kgs weight. I am bearing a burning sensation with pins and needles feelings on my feet since four months. Kindly suggest.
For girls 1st time sex do means bleeding will come. It will surely come for every girl? In case it will not came means what is the problem of here?
My wife got pain in her stomach while she get monthly periods time how to stop pain in those days. Give any suggestion regarding that.
Hi, I am 23 year old newly married guy. My wife recently pregnant. What different stage I should go for tests. Is there a health plan for pregnant woman.
I am pregnant now. Its been 8 weeks now. How ever my doctor is neither prescribing me any iron or zinc tablets nor asked me to undergo any tests such as thyroid, sugar and hiv. When can I expect all these events to happen? please help me understand when those tests and medication has to be taken by me.
What are the chances for a women to get pregnant if the male partner wore the condom properly while intercourse?
My breast size is not increasing. I consulted doctor but he told it may and may not increase as my brain do not provide it. My periods are on tablet progynova and meprate. What shall I do to increase it now?
What is the procedure for abortion? Also, if I undergo an abortion at my first conception, will I become infertile thereafter? Please advise.
I have heavy pain in period time. Some time I take medicine it gives stomach pain. Regularly. What will I do?
Drooling saliva is an involuntary dripping of saliva with reduction in the sensory awareness necessary for swallowing it. This increased flow of saliva is medically termed as sialorrhoea.
There are various reasons for saliva to drool out.
Increased saliva secretion
Non-closure / improper closure of lips
Down position of head
Lack of coordinated action of muscles of face – while eating, speaking, etc.
Lack of proper movement of tongue / jaw while eating, speaking, etc.
Difficulty in swallowing the saliva
Lack or delay in developing skills related with lifting / turning head, eating, speaking.
Homeopathic treatment – Homeopathy can support one to ease the situation with comfort, Homeopathy has splendid medicines to improve quality of saliva secretions. It can control excessive saliva secretion by recovering normal glandular functions,modify secretions and can streamline saliva by enhancing facial muscles tone, power and nerve stimulations.
Homeopathic medicines commonly used for drooling are Acid nit, Acid Aconite, Anti crud, Apis mel, Ars alb, Arum triphyllum, Baryta carb, Baryta iod, Baryta mur, Bryonia, Calc carb, Cocculus, Hepar sulph, Hyoscyamus, Lachesis, Merc sol, Nat mur, Onosmodium, Opium, Phosphorus, Phytolacco, Pulsastilla, Rhus tox, Sanicula, Silicea, Sulphur, Veratrum alb, etc.
Dr Rushali Angchekar
vaibhavi homoeo clinic