Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita ParkerYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year old girl and a student. For quite some months (4 months) my periods are not regular. I consulted one gynic doctor and she advised to under go some tests like blood, USG scan for abdomen / pelvis etc. The report says everything is normal except LIVER . The impression says that MILD fatty infiltration of liver. Ovar features suggest POLYCYSTIC RESPONSE. Since the doctor is not available for 8 more days , I am afraid , I may have some serious problem. Please advice what to do.
Hi doctor, I am 23 year old girl. I didn't got my periods this month that is I am 5 days late from the actual date of periods. I had sexual intercourse in September last which was although a protected one but it also happened without protection but sperm didn't come out there was only some light weight water but then I got my periods timely in October. I am quite worried and confused for can there be a chance of pregnancy or this delay is due to any other reason. Kindly help me out from coming out of this confusion. Please suggest the best possible measures.
My serum count is very less. Also some dead serum also seen .please advise some tips to recover from this. Me and my wife trying to have a baby from last 1 year.
Doctor delivery time normaly nine months nine days hota hai kya. Actually hame baby next diwali per chihiye to kya aap bata sakte hai ki apox mara mansueation time january mai kya hona chihiye taki baby k born hone ka time diwali aaye.
Hi doc! how to free from dysfunctional uterine bleeding, I suffered it for 1 year & 2 months, sometimes it back again. I'm tired for that kind of sickness.
Dear Doctor, I have taken HUCOG 5000 injection as advised by gynaecologist doctor. please tell its uses, did it affect pregnancy? Is there any chance of pregnancy. please tell detail about the injection. Now I am taking susten 200 and Chrominac-A. please tell me.
Yes I am concerned for pregnancy only. When can I get my periods. I am already two days late for my periods.
I'm 36 yrs nd expecting my 2nd pregnancy of 10 weeks I felt pain in my lower abdomin specially lower part of left side .
I have irregular monthly cycle problem. Its come in 2 months. and only for 2 days. What should i do?
What are the things which a girl should keep in mind when she have sex for the first time? What is the safe time to have sex to avoid pregnancy without using any barrier?
Some tips from ayurveda -
1. Diabetes – take 5 - 5 gram powder mixure of amla, turmeric and guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) with water twice a day.
2. Pyorrhoea – take 2 tabs trifla gugal twice a day. Use dashan sankar churna as tooth powder. Use jatyadi tail or irimedadi tail for gargle.
3. Pleurisy – take pushkarmool churna 1 to 2 grams twice a day with honey. Keep heating with hot water bag or heating pad.
4. Anaemia – use harde powder with cow urine twice a day.
Hi 4 months before, I kept coppr t. I have 9 months baby by cesearin. So now my periods are irregular. Body pain, back pain also. what can I do now? what are the other options for safety?
When I test my pregnancy it's positive but after some days monthly period starts coming. So I am confuse and it's happening since 2014. I don't know what might be wrong in my wombs. So can you please help me out with best suggestions.
I'm newly married. In our first night she felt very burning session in her uterus when I had inserted. so, please tell what to do.?
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.