Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita KhanduriYour feedback matters!
I loved a girl. But she ignored me and left. I was in depression for 3 years. Felt guilty and over thinking of her. Now I am feeling the changes in my physical and mental health. As like female. What I do?
Dear sir My name is jagdish. My problem in my body. My body is very pain when I do work and pain in one side head. please tell me best solution. Thanks.
Sir m jb bi running krta hun to kuch din bad knee se niche or ankel se uppar bahut pain hota h can you tell me proper treatment and any supplement or yah problem kis vvjah se hoti h.
I am a 40 years old Male. I am suffering from depression from many years. I had visited many psychiatrists but these was no improvement in my condition. So I stopped so I stop the medicine as I thought that it is a waste to take medicine has it gives no relief I was not feeling good now I don't take medicines but I have a feeling I am suffering from depression I try to think positive but I am unable to get sound sleep I eat good diet but then also my health is not improving I keep on thinking the whole day I get frightened by things very soon I am lacking confidence in all the faces kindly help me and please suggest me what should I do.
I am 29 years old male I have a Anxiety and Depression and some times I feel very fear I am using Ayurvedic medicine under qualified Doctor he suggested me Brento and Amanda mitra vatakam for daily Use I can't feel any difference and I also taken Dharas treatment what can do for stay out off this problem completely.
Hi I have a girl friend. She's 2years elder than me. 3years back she was 27 and I was 25. We use to have romance. I use to touch her breast, butt and sometimes vagina too. Once we had nude romance too. When we had romance her expressions use to blank which discouraged me from making more romance. At that time she said she is fine in having romance. But she said that she's not getting any sexual desire though we are having nude romance. But I use to get a lot. She's fine to have sex. But we didn't had sex. Is that possible that girls won't get sexual desire even having such a way of romance? Do they have such a capabilities to control mind not to get sexual desires?
Merye husband ko 6-7 shalo se smoke karte hai but WO din mai ek hi bar smoke karte hai or holidays time mai WO nai karte kya isye unko problem hoga or mai kya karu is hatne mai.
Hi doctor im 28 years old male I do have sleep disorder from the past 6 years and I have not take serious action but now I feel anxiety over stress and can not able to sleep and my brain can not shut while sleep it goes on thinking unwanted thinking please help me to fix this problems.
Hii. I have ocd so that I am facing unwanted thoughts, anxiety and feel depressive some times. Feelings like sticked in past and future thoughts .pls help me to over come this problem, thanks.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.