Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinit KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have dark spot on my face I want to remove it and want fairer face spot at forehead and on cheeks give me solution.
Hui I am 37 year old male and I have acidity problem and also tired very easily any medicine or anything.
I have oily skin on face and dry on hands and feet. Please suggest what type of cream/lotion would be useful for these sort of skin.
Hi. I am 22 years old. I have 1 question. How to remove oily skin on my face and how to reduce my fat on my body.
My baby is 11 month old .just like to know what will be the average height of this age And also how much cow milk can he take per day?
Is it good to skip dinner once in a week? Is there any benefits of doing so? Or will it affect health.
My wife she is 6 months pregnant she got viral fever upto 102 degree F and typhoid also So what are suggestions she is taking dolo 600 every 4 -5 hours to lower fever so also her HB is 7.5 Is it all serious ?
How do I loose weight post my pregnancy I was 60 kg post pregnancy now 74 kg please help do not get time to go gym coz of small kid of 7 month please give diet n medicine.
I am suresh my age is 22 years I am suffering from more pimples problem I can t able to see my face to the others and I can't wash my face because its paining and this we suggest some improving points to me please sir.
I had ligament operated 9 years back and also slip disc 4 years back. Pls suggest me any exercise to burn my calories and loose weight. Am 5 ft height and weight 60 kg. Have to loose at least 5 kg.
Hi me Anusua I'm 23 I have tremendous abdominal pain during my periods session I have to take pain killers and hot bag its very painful doctor. please help me out doctor with a good solution.
Things to Consider while Choosing Soaps
To keep your skin clean & healthy, cleaning is the most important step to be taken; cleansing removes dirt, sweat, sebum, microorganisms, dead cells and cosmetics too from your skin surface. For the skin to look healthy and glowing, its uppermost layer (called stratum corneum )should contain more than 10 % of the total water content of the body. But due to several reasons the water content will be reduced from this layer. And we already know that Soaps and cleansers are the most used essentials for skin hygiene. But while choosing one, have you ever thought if it provides you the benefits that it’s actually supposed to?
There are three factors to be considered in soaps; the pH content, tallow content and the irritable score of the soap.
Most of soaps are alkaline in nature; however, lesser the alkalinity , milder the soap . Normal pH of the skin is 4.5 to 5.5. This acidic pH changes to alkaline due to application of soap if their ph is above 7.Many a times to make the soaps neutral, certain emulsifiers are added, which cleanse and do little damage to the skin. Deodorant or anti-microbicidal bars have added anti-bacterial agent to eradicate bacteria. These soaps have a pH range of 9 to 10 and may cause skin irritation. Soaps with a moisturizing base contains agents like lanolin or glycerine. Their pH range is five to seven, thus they are non-irritant and good for dry skin. Soap free soaps have synthetic detergent as their base and are preferred for sensitive skin. An important point is that no soap is safe for the skin throughout one’s life. As one keeps growing older, the skin also changes its texture. Hence you must also keep changing the soap used to keep pace with the changing nature of the skin.
Lipid free cleansers or face washes contain water, glycerine and acetyl alcohol and do not contain any fat. They clean without soap formation and leave a thin moisturizing film. They are good for sensitive and photo aged skin. Cleansing creams are oil-based products, which remove grease and cosmetics from your outer skin by dissolving it in more oil; preferably good for dry skin. Cleansing lotions are water-based products that are good for normal and dry skin. Since it’s water based, it can be easily rinsed with water and is commonly sold as pore cleanser. Abrasive scrubs aid in removing dead cells and control excess sebum secretion. They are mechanical exfoliates made of granules in form of aluminium oxide, ground fruit pits etc.
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.