Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinesh D. SawantYour feedback matters!
These are some basic steps that many of us know but forget to think when in emotional distress sometimes. I am collating that for a quick recap.
Thoughts constitute an important part of one’s life. Those thoughts can be favourable or unfavourable. For a few people, those thoughts are unfavourable most of the times. They often keep thinking about the negative outcomes of a work. Their friends and people around them who keep hearing the same will also start wondering if that work can ever be successful. To come out of such situations, it is better to follow a few basic steps.
1. Do not speculate that that something might happen and start looking at the facts. Never come to a conclusion without any proof.
2. If an untoward incident happened in the past, don’t think that it will repeat itself again. For example if you have failed in an exam, it doesn’t mean that you will fail in every aspect of life.
3. Stop worrying about what is not happening and start focussing about what is happening. Many of us have faults in our thought process. Because of that, we tend to forget about the favourable incidents happening and only worry about those that didn’t happen.
4. Don’t spiral any incident out of control. For instance, if you call a friend and if she didn’t answer it, it doesn’t mean for sure that she is not interested in talking to you. If you are thinking like that, it means that you are also worried about petty issues. Inculcate patience. Just leave a message to your friend and forget that incident and start looking at what other better activities to do.
5. Lot of people keep saying that they are not intelligent and that they are not fit for anything. If you think like that, your results will also become the same. So, stop thinking like that and perhaps start thinking that you have some weaknesses and you have other strengths that will make you fit for several other activities. There are no 100% bad or 100% good people in the world. Don’t speculate forever about what your weaknesses are and talk to people around you to understand what they think about you.
6. Emotional thinking in negative circumstances can lead to lowering your self confidence. Instead of generalising that you are unfit, it is perhaps that you are unfit for a certain task or at a certain time only.
7. When problems occur in one’s family, you may think that you are the reason. Instead of blaming yourself, look for a solution and solve the problem. With the outcome, you will feel better.
8. When you hear remarks from someone, do not treat it as untoward attitude towards you. Everyone makes mistakes and you have committed a mistake which is not an anomaly. All that you have to do is to learn from the mistakes and try to not repeat such mistakes in future. It will not help to reminisce about the mistake forever.
It is highly important to realise negativity. Immediately after, think comprehensively about the issue analysing the facts and try to mitigate your negative thoughts. Try to talk to a friend or a family member or a counsellor to help you reduce such ill thoughts.
I am 19 years old. I am having hairfall and dandruff. Having dandruff more and can you help me how to deal with this and hair are getting thiner.
My weight is not increasing and also my height is not increasing. I am very depressed bcz my friends have more height than me please suggest me what should I do.
I am feeling instant pain in my right breast from last 2 months before 2 3 weeks of my periods. This started with temporary and sudden pain which lasts for 5 10 mins for few days. This month the pain is not acute but slight which lasts for 4 5 days. I am worried about this. please help me reg this.
I have flu from so many days how should I do so that I can reduce the flu any medicine which can cures it.
Respected sir I am 22 year old boy My eyesight is week Lest is 1.25 Right is 3.00 Sir pls give me some tips to improve my eyesight.
There are puss bubbles (like pimples) on my scalp and are painful. I have this for more than a year now and now it is increasing. What should I do.
I jst wanna know what should I do to get fair. How much lit of water should I drink and secondly I wanna know what should I do to gain my weight. M a veggie!
I am a 60 years old man, suffering from diabetes since 2012, since last one year, I am suffering from sleeplessness.what to do
Sir I have some leg pains problem so how to solve my problem any solution sir not only me my friend.
I'm facing cavity in upper right side tooth now from 2 days its paining allot. I don't want to face root canal. Tel me some tablets for instant relief.
Hi, I am 19 years old male I have diabetes I do not know which type of diabetes is it type 1 or type 2 but I just wanted to know that can I drink milk in diabetes. People says you can not drink milk in diabetes is that true.
I am having acute lower back pain for last whole year. An ayurvedic doctor said you have a starting of slip disk. What medicine can I take to completely come out of it. I am doing yoga exercises everyday.
I have a lot of acne pimples on my face after pregnancy. My baby is 5 months old. I have not started with my periods. What should I do?
I have a problem in my back. Pain. In back side. When I sit down for some hours. It happens. What I do for this reason.
My name is Akhil iam suffering with dandruff from few days can you suggest me some helpful tips to rectify my problem.
Hi, Mera period date 19oct ko tha lkin avi tk nhi aaya mai protection ke sth sex ki thi fir v darr tha isliye pregancy test ki wo v negative aaya. Kl se mai do tym regestrone tablet le rhi hu. Plizz muje guide kare ki ye thik h ya nhi. Aur muje jldi se period lana h emergency h plzz koi medicine btaye jisse ek do din m aa jaye period.
I have yellow teeth! I dont want to go to a dentist for this! I need a home remedy which is quick and harmless.
Is Green Tea Killing Your Libido !!
Worldwide, green tea is actually a more commonly consumed beverage than coffee. One of the reasons for this is the possible health benefits of green tea, which contains antioxidants that can be helpful for their anti-inflammatory properties which may extend to inhibiting tumor cell growth. It appears that this effect may be related to testosterone levels, but consult with your doctor before using green tea for medical purposes.
The testosterone side effects of green tea may actually be indirectly linked to another hormone. High consumption of green tea can increase bloodstream levels of sex hormone binding globulin, or SHBG. SHBG is instrumental in the process of converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, or DHT.
The direct lowering of testosterone levels may be a side effect of green tea. According to a research, high levels of green tea inhibit the amount of testosterone hormone in rodents. Researchers were also able to discover that the effects could be reversed if the green tea concentration was lowered.
Green tea has been touted as a weight-loss aid. In a study, after rats were injected with epigallocatechin gallate, a derivative of green tea leaves, they consumed less food and lost over a fifth of their body weight, apart from this it was also noted that the levels of testosterone in the rats had also been lowered, though it was not determined if that was a contributor to the weight loss.