Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vineeth SabmariaYour feedback matters!
On the 16th day of my period right ovary follicle are 19×15 mm, left ovary follicle are 8×7 mm and endometrium is 8.5 mm, triple layer seen ,culdesac fluid not seen so when will I ovulate to get pregnant soon.
Are there things I can do to make myself feel better?
There are many comfort measures to help pregnant women who suffer from nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy. Changes in diet, sleep pattern and lifestyle can help.
Few suggestions are given below:-
1. Changes in lifestyle
* Get up slowly from lying down position and do not lie immediately after eating.
* Keep your head higher than your feet when lying down.
* Go outside for fresh air as much as possible.
* Rest or nap often
* Dentify conditions which make vomiting worse, such as certain foods, odours, activities or stress and avoid them.
* Wait about half an hour after dinner to brush your teeth
2. Changes in diet
* Eat bland foods that are high in carbohydrates and low in fat such as toast, bread, rice, cereal, crackers and potatoes.
* Eat foods that are high in protein such as lean meat, eggs and dishes made with beans and pulses.
* Eat foods high in vitamin b6 like whole grains and cereals, wheat germ, nuts, seeds, legumes, corn
* Avoid greasy, fatty, fried and spicy foods.
* Drink 10-12 glasses of liquids such as coconut water, buttermilk, milk and fresh juices.
* Avoid excess of tea, coffee and aerated drinks
* Do not drink alcohol
* Try to eat every 2 to 3 hours, even if you are not hungry. Have small frequent meals than large meals.
* Have a snack such as yoghurt, milk or a small sandwich before going to bed.
* Sniffing lemon or ginger can sometimes relieve nausea.
* In case if you have nausea and vomiting in the evening, have a good meal in the morning and a light meal at night and vice versa.
When should I call my doctor?
Call your doctor right away if you:
* Have been vomiting for almost 24 hours.
* Have been stomach pain, fever, dizziness, severe weakness or feel faint.
* Have weight loss of more than 2-5 kgs.
* Have very dark yellow urine or do not urinate for long periods.
* Feel your mouth is dry and your hands and feet are cold.
* Feel very thirsty.
* Have a fast heartbeat.
* Vomit blood.
My periods are irregular since it started. And now we are thinking of family planning. Will there be any problem because of it? Should I go for any treatment?
Im 25 years old. I have tsh 6.32 taking eltroxin 50 mcg. Got married. Will I get pregnancy? R will b any complications? My weight is 58 kgs height is 5.4 feet. What care should I take to get proper pregnancy.
I'm married for a year now and I was diagnosed for hypothyroid over 1.5 years ago. I've been taking thyronorm tablets since then. I am experiencing all the symptoms of thyroid including anxiety, changed sleeping pattern, hair loss. I am afraid of infertility. Please suggest a way out of it.
Hi, I'm 20 years old girl. My friends says that I look 3 to 4 years older than I look. What shall I do look younger.
Hi, My Age 30 suffering from Granulomatous inflammation in right breast I had done mammography and sonography the report say-Finding in the right breast are Probably benign (BIRADS-3. And now I had done a FNAC the report say-Features consistent with Granulomatous inflammation. Excisional Biopsy will be conclusive. But my doctor say me Excisional biopsy is not needed as I don't have pain or fever. She prescribed me clarithromycin 500mg and defzacort now. Pls suggest me as I wanted a opinions from yours Thankingyou.
Hello doctor, what if a part of a tampon cuts n remains inside vagina and we never come to know? Will it cause TSS? Or it will come out itself during periods or during heavy flow?
Hi i Am a boy 23 year old. When I taking sex with my partner suddenly small quantity of spem is coming (i don't know correctly it is a spem) after sometimes spem comes and. But I don't know what is coming first so we get confused. Is there any chance for pregnant.
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana: traumatic injuries including bruises caused by impact with blunt objects (from simple contusions to concussions) and bruise-like soreness after muscular exertion (such as physically-taxing work, athletics, or childbirth).
Calendula: useful for open wounds, ulcers; promotes healthy granulation and rapid healing. Is often used as local application for open wounds.
Staphhysagria: lacerated or incised injury.
Ledum palustre: this remedy is indicated contused, ecchymosed wounds when cold applications such as ice-packs or cold soaks bring some relief. Extravasation of blood in the lids (black eye), conjunctiva. Long discoloration after injuries.
Hypericum: used for bruising or crushing injuries to body areas containing many nerves - smashed fingertips and toes, injuries to the spine or genitals, bruising or displacement of the tailbone (from falls or during childbirth), and injuries to the eyeball.
Bellis perennis: for injuries and bruises, especially those caused by trauma to the trunk or in deeper tissues - for example, internal soreness after an accident or surgery.
Calcarea phosphorica: indicated in bone-bruises, as well as other kinds of pain and soreness in the bones, also used when fractures are slow to heal.
My periods were due and I had sex for first time after 4 days of missed period and only for 5 minutes can I still get pregnant.
What if someone is detected with polycystic ovaries. Is it good to be early diagnosed or one should leave it as it is ?
Last periods 14 nov ko aaye the and 29 nov ko we hv foreplay not sex and abi tk periods ni aaye h 45 days ho gye h and pregnant b ni h mere wife What does this mean plzz tell.
I am 22 years lady with 63 kg weight facing a big prob in sex. My vagina get wet in the foreplay but once I start having sex it get dry and both of us feel pain and cant get the satisfaction. Please help me what I have to do?
Hello I am suffering from white discharge from a month ago. .Is weakness a reason behind this? please suggest some remedy. M married n hv 2 small kids thank you.
My wife after sex feels very weak and specially in her legs she feels very pain. She couldn't able to walk tell me what is the reason behind it nd how cure it.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.