Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vineeth SabmariaYour feedback matters!
Am so much stressed doctor I have sex with a lady 5 days ago while so I forgot to check for the breakage or leaks in the condom since it was dark and after 20 min I washed my private part with water and am have a doubt that the HIV virus may have entered my stream I need your help doctor. I took the condom holding index finger and thumb as" O"
Me and my gf just got married. We both are virgins. I am unable to penetrate her as the vagina is very small and she becomes tense in anticipation of the pain. I have been inserting a finger for last 2 days. Was able to insert my penis by a inch but the pain was unbearable for her. Also after trying for 15-20 seconds, I also lose my erection. Please suggest a solution. Also, Should we be using a lube? If yes, which one? Thanks.
I am 27 weeks pregnant. I had a little white discharge today. Is this normal please suggest what should I do.
Hi Dr. I am vimlesh, married from last 1.5 years & trying to conceive from last 6 months. But unable to conceive till date. Facing problem as below: 1. Early ejaculation 2. Low sperm count 3. Unhealthy sperms. Feeling very upset due to unsuccessful from last six month. Please help me in this matter. Also I am facing problem of acidity, gastric, heavy head, laziness, sleepy, body ache. Currently going thru homeopathy medication for this from last 8 month but no benefits. Habit of chewing tobaco, alcohal approx 180 ml a week. Please help in this matter also.
I am in my early pregnancy. 19 Oct I Wil have missed my periods by two months. I notice brown discharges every now and then. With very little clotting. I am on progesterone medication. Should you worry.
1. आंवला विटामिन-सी का अच्छा स्रोत होता है। एक आंवले में 3 संतरे के बराबर विटामिन सी की मात्रा होती है।
2. आंवला खाने से लीवर को शक्ति मिलती है, जिससे हमारे शरीर में विषाक्त पदार्थ आसानी से बाहर निकलते हैं।
3. आंवला का सेवन करने से शरीर की रोग-प्रतिरोधक क्षमता मजबूत होती है।
4. आवंले का जूस भी पिया जा सकता है। आंवला का जूस पीने से खून साफ होता है।
5. आंवला खाने से आंखों की रोशनी बढती है।
6. आंवला शरीर की त्वचा और बालों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होता है।
7. सुबह नाश्ते में आंवले का मुरब्बा खाने आपका शरीर स्वस्थ बना रहता है।
8. डायबिटीज के मरीजों के लिए आंवला बहुत फायदेमंद होता है। मधुमेह के मरीज हल्दी के चूर्ण के साथ आंवले का सेवन करे। इससे मधुमेह रोगियों को फायदा होगा ।
9. आंवला खाने से दिल मजबूत होता है। दिल के मरीज हर रोज कम से कम तीन आंवले का सेवन करें। इससे दिल की बीमारी दूर होगी
Mere wife ko period time pe nhi ata h kabhi to 2 se 3 month ho jate h tab ata h please koi acha solusn btae please.
My wife has been gaining weight after her second delivery, so how can I control her weight by taking systematic diet. Would you please suggest me.
I am 29 weeks pregnant I have done sonography doctor told everything is ok but I am afraid that my weight is just 43 kg then my baby is weak. doctor told my baby weight is 1295gm is this good.
Hi. I have taken injection zyhcg 5000 iu at 8.45 am today for fertilization. Within how many hours I should have intercourse to get conceive.
I am 9 weeks pregnant. I am having severe gas problem. Is rablet-D safe? If no, kindly prescribe some medicines.
My wife's period not started after delivery (c section) have passed 7months. My child is fully depending upon breastfeeding.
My periods are on 12th so to prepare that I ate papaya soo much so that heat can cause periods early but it dint effect anyways does papaya help in getting periods early.
So me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex June 15&25 an my period normally last 7 days but it only came on light for 3 days then after that I started having all the pregnancy symptoms and I haven't took a test yet. I don't know of I'm getting fat or if I'm actually pregnant.Please tell.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.